Naruto 656 - SPOILER DISCUSSION

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unexpected outcome maybe it means Madara merges with Hashirama and they become neither Madara or Hashirama but a combination...like Vegito from DBZ.

Or Madara just gives up and thanks Hashirama and decides to leave the future to Sasuke or Naruto to decide the fate of the world.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Am I missing something with the spoilers?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Am I missing something with the spoilers?
    Currently the Chapter 656 Spoiler section contain only this one line:
    "Hashirama Vs Madara!! the unexpected outcome of the showdown fight is?"
    so, it doesn't say anything that we didn't know already . After all, it was already shown that Madara was trying to do something in order to even further obtain Hashirama's power. Also, it's worth mentioning that last time Naruto was preparing a giant RS to nuke them, or only Madara (if he had already owned the Woodmaker).