Naruto Shippuden episode 339 "I will love you always"

I have to say I have been waiting for this episode ever since I saw what happens in the comic and it did not disappoint! They did the emotions right in this episode! PLUS they used the song I want to download SO BAD when Madara takes out the perfect Susanoo (I think it will be on a new OST once they come out with it). So I will say if you have stayed away from the anime, this is a good episode to watch because they really did do a great job capturing the emotions of it all

You can grab a torrent or direct download of the episode from here http://horriblesubs.info/
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    I have to say I have been waiting for this episode ever since I saw what happens in the comic and it did not disappoint! They did the emotions right in this episode! PLUS they used the song I want to download SO BAD when Madara takes out the perfect Susanoo (I think it will be on a new OST once they come out with it). So I will say if you have stayed away from the anime, this is a good episode to watch because they really did do a great job capturing the emotions of it all

You can grab a torrent or direct download of the episode from here http://horriblesubs.info/
    Really well done! The team seems to keep raising the bar for "perfection" when nailing these recent episodes.

Anyone notice that Baru's Mangyeko might be EMS