Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I don't see Law dying in any way this arc. Sure he's taken three or more bullets to the chest, but we've seen characters recover from worse and still survive. Perfect case in point: Zoro. Plus, Law certainly has a larger role to play in this NW saga. The third suggestion is intriguing, but I personally think it's going to come down to how Zoro/Luffy, Bastille/Issho/Marines, and Doflamingo all handle this new revelation. Also, looks like Bellamy becoming an ally/crew member is once again a possibility.
    No, not a perfect case in point. Zoro is an endurance beast; it's expected of him to tank hits and push them aside. Law dodges all incoming attacks if he can. That said, I too believe Law is will be fine, after all, the worlds greatest doctor is on his way back to Dressrosa. Law, and all the others in the Worst Generation category, have big roles to play in the future.

Bellamy becoming an ally, maybe: becoming a crew member, no. He is the reason Merry couldn't fulfill her dream of reaching the redline. He gave her the injury that eventually killed her.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Perfect example of bullets not working in OP is when Brownbeard got shot by CC subordinates.

Bellamy ''helping out'' possibly. Becoming and ally? No. Becoming a crew member? Have you lost your shit? Come on now ...
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No, not a perfect case in point. Zoro is an endurance beast; it's expected of him to tank hits and push them aside. Law dodges all incoming attacks if he can. That said, I too believe Law is will be fine, after all, the worlds greatest doctor is on his way back to Dressrosa. Law, and all the others in the Worst Generation category, have big roles to play in the future.

Bellamy becoming an ally, maybe: becoming a crew member, no. He is the reason Merry couldn't fulfill her dream of reaching the redline. He gave her the injury that eventually killed her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    Bellamy ''helping out'' possibly. Becoming and ally? No. Becoming a crew member? Have you lost your shit? Come on now ...
    To be clear, I am in the same understanding you two are, that at the very most, Bellamy becomes something of an ally. I merely included the crew member part as a nod to those who had previously argued the possibility of Bellamy's joining and as a way to acknowledge that following this chapter's revelation, the debate can once again start.

Seeing Doffy bust a cap in Law reminded me of all the times we've seen celestial dragons shoot people from close range. Can't wait to see the Doff-man receive the epic beat down he is due for.

I'm guessing Kora-san is Law's mentor, Law's equivalent of Dr Hiroruku, who was somehow screwed over by Doffy which led to law becoming a part of the donquixote family.

I can see the possibility of Bellamy helping out the strawhats in some way now that he's aware that Doflamingo is ready to dispose of him so suddenly. But no way is he joining the crew. Perhaps when the dressrosa arc has been concluded he'll be among the people at the celebration party, perhaps he'll set sail and form a new crew and maybe his new crew will fight alongside the strawhats when the day that Whitebeard foretold comes to fruition.

Dofman's power is getting soooo much HYPE. Like seriously, Law - a Super Nova - just got creamed without Doffy breaking a sweat. Is Luffy truly going to beat him(1 - 1)? With all this hype, I really cant see that happening unless ENTIRE Dressrosa turns against Doffy. Oda is building the story steadily for a beatdown a la Crocodile-Arabasta2.0. ...Just wondering if the beatdown will actually occure. I personally hope not, it's too early in the storyline for Luffy to defeat a boss like D.

A possible Zoro-Dofla skirmish in the next chapter? One can dream (but it wont happen x.x)!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Dofman's power is getting soooo much HYPE. Like seriously, Law - a Super Nova - just got creamed without Doffy breaking a sweat. Is Luffy truly going to beat him(1 - 1)? With all this hype, I really cant see that happening unless ENTIRE Dressrosa turns against Doffy. Oda is building the story steadily for a beatdown a la Crocodile-Arabasta2.0. ...Just wondering if the beatdown will actually occure. I personally hope not, it's too early in the storyline for Luffy to defeat a boss like D.

A possible Zoro-Dofla skirmish in the next chapter? One can dream (but it wont happen x.x)!
    I don't think there's any doubt Doflamingo won't play a larger part in the story after this arc. I'm still up in the air as to how he'll escape Dressrosa, though. Is he going to escape on is own accord, be beat down single-handedly (and still possibly escape the Marines) or will Luffy not only beat him down, but then fulfill Law's wishes and allow Doflamingo to spend the rest of his days running from Kaido? Each one holds its own amazing possibilities.

I also think Zoro vs Doflamingo is a strong possibility as well. Doflamingo wants the SHs dead. He obviously knows Luffy and Zoro isn't going to be that hard to figure out given the situation or Zoro's trademark three-sword trait, his rash hastiness, and now his predicament to save Law from the Marines and Doflamingo. Should be an amazing return chapter in two weeks.

Apparently, the next chapter will be release in about an hour.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!