Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions

Goddammit! I would've paid physical money for just like one more page and/or doublespread today! Damn you Oda. Chapter is too much awesomeness for one set of eyes.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

It was a decent chapter. I hope the arc kicks off big next year. I can't wait to see Kaido ...
    - Ot

It was a great chapter! Franky's speech was great. It's because of moments like that, That i love One Piece. On page 14 one of the dwarves looks like he has Law's hat on and if you look closely, next to him are other dwarves that resemble Bepo, Penguin and Shachi from the heart pirates. I wonder if Oda is just trolling? or if there's an actual significance to it? 2 weeks seems too long!

I wouldn't think too much of the little easter egg on page 14. That's just Oda being Oda. Nice spot though ...
    - Ot

poor Law, btw who is Kora? sounds familiar...
    so no OP until new year?

Nice chapter. Wonder who kora-san is? Seeing that SH are gonna go on a rampage, I guess the Idea of having Kaido take out DD is off the table. Guess anyone that gets in the way will be crushed.

I expect that SH will be cornered for most of the arc, until the "toy creating" abilty is neutralized. Then they will have 10 years of Collosium fighters behind them all with DD as their target.

Building up nicely, but IIRC no chapter next week.

well that escalated quickly..

maybe we finally see some zoro moves vs doflamingo? Or perhaps luffy is gonna burst out of there super angry and fight him , either way it's a win

Well Law put up a good fight, but now he has three bullets in him. I see three things happening. One, Law is recovered by the Strawhats but still dies. Two, Law is recovered by the Strawhats and somehow survives. Three, Doflamingo takes Law's body and turns him into a toy, filling the hearts seat and giving us another enemy to fight.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well Law put up a good fight, but now he has three bullets in him. I see three things happening. One, Law is recovered by the Strawhats but still dies. Two, Law is recovered by the Strawhats and somehow survives. Three, Doflamingo takes Law's body and turns him into a toy, filling the hearts seat and giving us another enemy to fight.
    I don't see Law dying in any way this arc. Sure he's taken three or more bullets to the chest, but we've seen characters recover from worse and still survive. Perfect case in point: Zoro. Plus, Law certainly has a larger role to play in this NW saga. The third suggestion is intriguing, but I personally think it's going to come down to how Zoro/Luffy, Bastille/Issho/Marines, and Doflamingo all handle this new revelation. Also, looks like Bellamy becoming an ally/crew member is once again a possibility.