Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

One Piece [Character] Roronoa Zoro

Spoiler!

This is a more specific thread just for Zoro and no one else.

Is Zoro already utilizing hakki in his attacks?

Did he kill/ defeat Mihawk during the 2 year time skip?

How did he get that scar over his left eye/ Can he open his left eye?

Just some questions to get it started off. yes i do believe zoro has hakki, and if he doesn't have it know its only going to be a matter of time before he does.

Why do i think zoro has hakki
    1. He trained with Mihawk for 2 years and he is known as the worlds strongest swordsman.(speculaters - well mihawk was never shown using haki)

2. Vista has hakki and he's a swordsman and is nowhere near Mihawks strength.

I believe Zoro even used hakki in the past when he fought Daz Bonez in Alabasta, When he used Asura against Kakaku, and also when he sent Ryuma on fire during the Thriller Bark Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Since everyone is talking about Haki I might aswel jump in lol

The way I see it when you add Zoro to the equation the only logical theory is Haki has a Ying & Yang variation. Theirs the Haki that Rayleigh explained and then theirs Haki like the one Zoro has which allows him to summon demonic spirits e.g. when he activates "Asura" & "Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri" you can clearly see a dark spirit.

I still don't understand why Oda gave a good guy a dark element, a swordsman with demonic spirits would be more suitable for someone like Shiryuu not Zoro but since it looks awesome Im not really complaining lol.
    ^ like this idea

12 Saijo O Wazamono Grade Swords
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by dct21; 03-31-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Well, I'm pretty certain he at least has CoO (Some obvious hints in the past suggest he was develloping it, or allready had it)
    & since he's a swordsman it's kind of a necessity.

Not cetain about CoA. Right now he doesn't really have a need fo it I think.

1 yeah, I do think there is more to that eye of his than meets the eye.

well ive said b4 i don't like the idea of zoro having haki and there is nothing to say asura and his other darker abilities are haki. and if they are not haki(which i really do not think they are) he could still have haki. i guess.

i think his eye is just an injured eye. and i think chopper or chopper and franky could fix his eye at some point when they get the time.
    Last edited by cross777; 03-22-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    2. Vista has hakki and he's a swordsman and is nowhere near Mihawks strength.
    Think that's going a bit far. He held Mihawk off and vice versa, didn't really seem to be that type of full blown out battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Well, I'm pretty certain he at least has CoO (Some obvious hints in the past suggest he was develloping it, or allready had it)
    & since he's a swordsman it's kind of a necessity.

Not certain about CoA. Right now he doesn't really have a need for it I think.

1 yeah, I do think there is more to that eye of his than meets the eye.
    Agreed. But in the fact that I suspect Zolo will have to be facing Logias soon, like Luffy has been and then he will definitely have a need for CoA.

As for the eye, I suspect Zolo or Mihawk told or made Zolo close it in order to have an eye or both eyes that sees everything it needs to, like Mihawk displayed during the war. I think it's possible Zolo was a stubbornly slow learner, and got injured while "training" this way.
    Sometimes it is easier to both narrow and expand you vision @ the same time by closing 1 eye. Slightly agree with Cross^ that it might be injured but repairable by Chopper eventually.
    Or..
    It was injured for what I 1st stated and it hasn't yet fully healed or he was trained to not let the eye out, unless the opponent was that strong for him to fight at full. Kinda like weighted training. But more like training to block 1 sense to enhance another or all the rest.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-22-2011 at 08:57 PM.

dont for get about franky we could see a robotic or prosthetic eye that franky and chopper work together on.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoro could or could not have haki, it's something that is up for discussion as people have been doing. I believe it's a possibility that he could have it and has not awakened it yet or he could gain it in the future and fight logia type users with it. About his eye, it's up in the air, he could just have an injury like cross said and it could be fixed. Or the idea that Scared Luffy has, which makes sense and is plausible. There have been many stories where characters in stories or people in real life make things harder for themselves then when the time comes they unleash their strength. Zoro could be fighting with 1 eye and at a point in the story he could open up his other eye and bust out some unbelievable strength.
    Signature by me.

What makes you think Vista is "nowhere near" Mihawk? ..Vista was the strongest swordsmen in the WB pirates..

Zoro did not use haki on Daz Bones, in that fight he learned how to cut steel (which they did a whole backflash with Zoro and his teacher). Likewise asura is Zoro's strongest move, with it he prob didn't need haki to beat kakaku.

Eh, long story short I doubt Zoro has been shown to use haki, I have no doubt he has it though, and he may use it this arc, just he hasn't used it yet.

As for the eye its a good theory, but i doubt it can be opened - though it would be cool if he took one of mihawks eyes lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

but thats kind of naruto-ish if he uses it only if he needs to. i mean idk i just see it being anything more than an injury. i mean there are other possibilities but idk i think its not necessarily any thing other than that. idk i think some kind of artificial eye sound kind of cool. like one franky and chopper implants you know. something like that after they get some time to look at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but thats kind of naruto-ish if he uses it only if he needs to. i mean idk i just see it being anything more than an injury. i mean there are other possibilities but idk i think its not necessarily any thing other than that. idk i think some kind of artificial eye sound kind of cool. like one franky and chopper implants you know. something like that after they get some time to look at it.
    Not saying it like that. Saying that he might have stopped using it for "training". Some1 in another thread pointed out that after their training the SH's shouldn't have to get "serious" in their fights for like an arc or 2. Knowing Zolo who's half-asleep, most of the time, he got accustomed to it so I was thinking an arc or 2 later when he knows he has to get serious, he uses it then and from then on his eye will no longer be closed.
    An artificial eye sounds like he's horning in too much on Franky's territory IMHO. The other members might have some slight similarities in that they need fruits but Franky is still pretty unique in the OPU and especially as a SH by being a solo original cyborg. Rather he gets to keep that uniqueness.

Hmm for the eye thingy he probely just lost it in a fight like how luffy got injured no big deal really just to show the progress of his training from looking tough to looking unbeatable.

As for Zoro haki i'm a say he's going to have(awaken) kings haki if he hasn't already my reasoning is a couple for one sinds the start of there adventure many people have mistaken zoro for the captain also Miwhawk said people like you only lower there head for others (a difinition of a king is he will do anything to protect the people not himself)

and i wanne post something asswel here what do you think will first happen Zoro vs Miwhawk battle for strongest swordman or Zoro vs Shiryu
    Plz just ignore the bad english