1 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 28.57%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    A last question about this chapter:

Why is Grandpappy Wolf able to talk, and Komamura can't?

Grandpappy is supposedly happy that Komamura has finally behaved with Revenge just as his Clan should, moreover he said that he himself had never relinquished the same Rankor. If Grandpappy also enguaged in revenge just like Komamura, and Granpappy is stuck in a wolf form, then how come grandpappy can talk and Komamura can't?
    It's more like after turning into a wolf, if his thirst for hate, anger, rancor will rise even more, then he will turn into nothing but a mindless, raging, voiceless, beast... I think . It seems to me that it's more that Sajin is too tired to speak now, his reiatsu just collapsed completely, he lost his shiningami clothes (this might even mean that he is no longer a Shinigami, since this time, his clothes haven't adapted to his new form, plus his Zan was left like that on the ground). His life is now sustained on nothing more than hate/rancor, so it's possible that if there is not enough, he might be loosing his functions naturally, or he simply hadn't learned how to speak from that form...

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Maybe he's unconscious? I've been wondering, do you think Renji's Bankai has changed? Also do you think Rukia has a Bankai now?
    Renji's Bankai will certainly have a new form (Kubo did mention that he will give his Bankai a new form (it sure was awhile), though I originally thought that it would be because of his training in order to "...fight Aizen"-level opponents, oh well). Seeing as his partially broken Bankai was most likely repaired, it will be stronger, plus it will have a new, but similar form (perhaps Hydra Mode or something ?), or there will be a troll and this time the Monkey part will be gigantic, instead of the snake part ;P.

Rukia was portrayed as a princess dancing on the frozen lake, so I expect that her Bankai will portray that even more, thus her Bankai might be a dome-type (like Tousen's, Byakuya's 2nd Stage) where a gigantic frozen lake will be created, which she will use to her advantage, for attacking, defending and alike purposes.

I'm a bit surprised that no one was even alluding to this:

but, don't worry, I have already prepared near perfect video when Kenpachi enters the stage, kukukuku (now, where was it ;P ?).

On another note, it's also possible that the gang will be portrayed as the 4 Heavenly Beasts, you know, Tiger - Renji, Dragon - Rukia, Phoenix - Ichigo, Turtle - Byakuya.

With that being said, I have this feeling Ichigo returns and Bazz B tries to One Hit KO him, and Ichigo comes from the ashes unharmed. I seriously think Orihime will play a huge part later on. Komamura, I wonder if he can revert later on, ether by having someone left the curse that was set upon there clan or by having Orihime reject the changes. Also this Curse I wonder if its a Kido based Curse and who set it upon them.

Seeing as Bazz-B and Renji are a bit similar, they might face off against each other, or he will face Rukia, who is now on a higher level, since she has, more or less, an opposite elemental power to his (it depends on who she was she actually fighting before, since it was never shown...). In that case, Renji would face off against Cang Du, so that it would be a fight between Steel and Iron (you know Cang being the Iron Quincy and Renji's Shikai being the Steel Snake - Zabimaru), since the S-ritter didn't seem like something worth facing against (at least not for power upped Renji).

The S-ritter will likely fight against Ikkaku or Yumichika, or both of them (you know, seeing as he might be "Strength" and that the 11th Division is all about brawl ).

Mayuri, or Urahara, will face against the Eye-Marionette Quincy (seems like it's the same guy since in both appearances he/they make similar strange noise/voice sound effect), for toying with his/his former Science Division. If the fist case is correct, then Urahara will instead face the D(imension) Quincy.

If Mayuri's Aberration/s is/are as strong as he implies, then it will probably fall down upon Uryu to showcase his might as the future One-Winged King.

Kenpachi will likely eventually face against Hashvalth (this might mean that Kyouraku might loose or they won't fight at all), seeing as Kyouraku have unfinished business with the Gun Quincy (unless the G-ritter had went after Ryuken). Plus the prison where Kenpachi is, was/is under the 1st Division Barracks IIRC, which means that he is right below Kyouraku and Hashvalth (the second VC of 1st Division might have went to get him, though the entrance probably disappeared)...

Ukitake will probably fight against the one he fought before, or he will somehow team up with Kyouraku to fight someone (like Yhwach or Hashvalth).

Bykuya will probably fight against the Fear (Turkey ) Quincy.

Hisagi will fight against someone on the level of O-ritter, probably the T-girl, seeing as Hisagi might be her "type".

Kensei will fight against the G-girl, since he is prone to facing child-looking opponents .

Rose will fight against the U-ritter.

Orihime might finally have her first kill against the P-girl ?

Those are only guesses, but so far, the fights are more or less continuations of the one from before.

Zero the only problem I see with what you said is, that you're forgetting about the Fullbringers. I also think Rukia will face one of the girls. Like I was stating a couple of weeks ago, The Quinices seem out numbered. 26 SRs, Some are already killed. We have about 8-14 people coming into the mix, and lets not forget who's already defeated. Also anyone else wonder who put the curse on the Dog Clan? Also how powerful is this curse and is it a Kido Curse? I hope Bleach doesn't go on break just yet.xD

Fullbringers:

I am surprised that Kubo is bringing in the Fullbringers. Fullbring involves using an object and the "soul" of the object. I am not sure how they can effectively fight Quincies who control Reishi and have taken down Captains. Recall how the Captains and Vice Captains quickly defeated the Fullbringers, and compaure that with how the Quincies have devastated SS.

Quincies being outnumbered:

Well they were outnumbered in their first trip to SS also,and that did not save SS. Not only that, the Quincies also have an army of Arrancars to fight for them. Consider also that we haven't seen them use all the tricks in their "Bag" in SS yet. Recall how one Quincy Opie, destroyed Elon in Hueco Mundo.

Unless if Kubo has some twist or scheme in store, I would normally not expect the Fullbringers to be troubling to the Quincies, and also, considering the army of Arrancars at their command, I wouldn't consider them outnumbered either.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I was mentioning about those that were shown, while there are still a lot of the Quincy that haven't been shown, so the rest of the fighters will probably take care of the rest of the Quincy . There are around 26-52 Sternritters (some letter are doubled, like for Y, A and probably more) if not more and then there the Jagdarmees, Soldats and Arrancers that were forced to serve for the Empire as well, to take note of, in other words a lot (perhaps their number surpasses the total amount of fighters on Shinigami side, especially seeing as a lot of Shinigami died already).

So far its been Quincy > Shinigami. Yes I know this, but the main "forces" are about to show themselves. Kenpachi is a tank, he off'd a couple of the SRs, without being at 100%. Lets not forget most of the Arrancars hate both the Shinigami and the Quincies, and if the Quinices can't control the Arrancars, they lose a portion of there army. Let's not forget Chad and Orihime and "Grimmjow" are in HM, freeing them. What I wonder is why Bach didn't kill Tier "Esapda 3". There's a couple of twist I feel are about to happen. "Maybe A" means Afterlife? And Bach raises the dead? Also no one been commenting on the "Curse"... any theories on it guys?

The curse ? Well it was explained 2 chapters ago and technically it's not a curse. They were sent to a foreign environment (Animal Realm - AR), as punishment for their sins, so to survive they might have naturally adapted and when they finally returned to SS, they were already changed, different. Basically, like all organisms, along the way that they were adapting, they have lost some of their traits, in this case their human forms and most of their power (they probably didn't need that much power in that other environment). Or in the same manner as the souls send from Earth Realm (ER) to SS loose their chains, a similar thing seemingly might have happened to the Wolf-men. There was no curse, only a drastic and quick change in environment. In similar manner when Rukia and Renji entered the Zero Baldy palace, they first had to get accustomed to the new environment, new atmosphere, of course the difference between SS and AR is probably much greater than the one between SS and SKR.

Also, it's worth mentioning that the heart might not have even been part of the actual ritual , since Grandpuppy mentions that he will share/teach the technique/ritual with/to Sajin, in exchange for his heart. The Technique/Ritual entails (temporary) casting aside the "chains of their sins", in other words, the effects that the AR had on their bodies (that they gained while living), thus returning to their true forms.

The translations vary quite strongly at this next part, so when they say "life" it might mean their life, as living beings on earth/other realm, or their life, as living souls in the afterlife. Regardless, they were sent to AR for their sins while being "alive", but since they technically never died/still didn't die, they have eventually returned to SS (which probably means that they meant the afterlife type of living, since the word "returned" is used in both translations).

Now the next part, how the Ritual/Technique works. Well it actually entails throwing/casting/sacrificing ones own life (since most creatures can't survive without a heart, gouging it out is a pretty effective way of sacrificing ones life). In the state between life and death, the animal forms they have gained while being alive, is temporary removed, thus returning to their true forms (the form was tied to their "life"). Since they are in a state between life and death, they technically become the undeads for a short time, but when their remaining time as humans end, there is nothing left but a beast/animal, which can survive only on hatred, rancor. In a way, what makes someone a human, is not ones appearance, but a human heart (of course not the literal one ). Sajin does mention that the ritual is completed by giving up their hearts, but whether he means physical heart (like in mangareader version), or a "heart" (you know like selling their souls/hearts for a chance at revenge, as he later mentions), is well not that important in this case , regardless their forms and ritual is strongly connected with their lives.

Sajin's life, as a human, ended (as Grandpuppy said), thus only his life as an animal/beast, had remained. How long it will last, depends on Sajin's hatred, rancor, thirst for revenge, or perhaps simply his will power (the other translation only mentions that the Grandpuppy was living in rancor and not that he survived that long thanks to it ...).

As to who sent them there, well quite likely it was a Soul King/under the SK's command (not necessarily the current one), especially seeing as in the mangastream version, Grandpuppy used the world "menial" to describe the "Shinigami", which means that the Wolf-men were not menial to their own Soul King (might be the same one, but not necessarily, seeing as they realizes and know that the world doesn't end, only the SK changes...as to how they know it...)...

Who sent them to the Animal Realm, and how did it set a curse upon them. Also I wonder who collected the Souls of Humans 2000 years ago.

How come everyone is so confused about the tongue? It's a dog (/wolf). He licks the heart AFFECTIONATELY. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Turtle - Byakuya.
    What? That seems extremely inappropriate considering speed is his forte.