1 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 28.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Middle central panel:
    Spoiler!

he is lying on the ground, his head is tilted, his pupils are white while his eyes are left open, his tongue came out since the muscles got loose, and there is an eerie? sfx. This happens right after he says his thanks and finally gaining some peace, thus him being dead is almost certain.

The grandfather situation actually mirrors real dogs (in our world), that are capable of extending their lifespans with sheer will power, for their masters. In those cases, the dog usually dies right after it's master (they do it so that their master won't be alone at his/her deathbed), or they simply loose their will to life. In this case, the old dog sustained his life through his rancor/hatred. It's possible that Komamura himself will find another way (basing on his character) and indifference to his grandfather that survived on hatred, he might survive depending on his own duty and loyalty to his mission and people that he swore to protect... it depends on what Kubo wants to do.

Well looks like the fun is over, and it seems Komamura will never be human again. its a shame, but then again his immortal form was ridiculously powerful, so it makes sense he couldn't use it more than once. The curse on him must be really strong in order to keep him a animal even without his heart, and I wonder what his grandfather would have looked like as a human?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^ Hmmmm, something like this maybe ?:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Hmmmm, something like this maybe ?:
    Spoiler!

lmao, Romulus. God I hate Jeff Loeb!

Middle central panel:
    Spoiler!

he is lying on the ground, his head is tilted, his pupils are white while his eyes are left open, his tongue came out since the muscles got loose, and there is an eerie? sfx. This happens right after he says his thanks and finally gaining some peace, thus him being dead is almost certain.

The grandfather situation actually mirrors real dogs (in our world), that are capable of extending their lifespans with sheer will power, for their masters. In those cases, the dog usually dies right after it's master (they do it so that their master won't be alone at his/her deathbed), or they simply loose their will to life. In this case, the old dog sustained his life through his rancor/hatred. It's possible that Komamura himself will find another way (basing on his character) and indifference to his grandfather that survived on hatred, he might survive depending on his own duty and loyalty to his mission and people that he swore to protect... it depends on what Kubo wants to do.
    Wow!!! you impress me even further, now Im pretty sure he is indeed dead, probably thanks to Komamura since he is now in peace. And indeed thats his tongue since his muscles arent tense anymore. Although the hypothesis of him being free of rage by eating another clansmens heart is quite intriguing. Kinda hope it was like that. But oh well. Another kubo-glyphic solved!

Now that weve seen Komamuras reason to be a wolf, I wonder if Yoruichis cat transformation will be ever mentioned or explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Wow!!! you impress me even further, now Im pretty sure he is indeed dead, probably thanks to Komamura since he is now in peace. And indeed thats his tongue since his muscles arent tense anymore. Although the hypothesis of him being free of rage by eating another clansmens heart is quite intriguing. Kinda hope it was like that. But oh well. Another kubo-glyphic solved!

Now that weve seen Komamuras reason to be a wolf, I wonder if Yoruichis cat transformation will be ever mentioned or explained.
    Yep!

What We have here is our own resident Kubo-Glyphics Decoder.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Middle central panel:
    Spoiler!

hmm... I dunno. It does seem like he at least licked Komamura's heart or something. I don't think Kubo would have gone through the trouble of putting emphasis on gramp's tongue coming out all slobbery by giving it it's own small panel(in the upper left) unless there was a specific reason like licking(or eating) something. But I agree that the middle panel does seem to indicate that gramps is dead either way, whatever he was doing with his tongue.

On a completely different note, Kubo better not fucking troll us with Renji and Rukia coming back. Please! let them be somewhat badass... They don't have to be on par with Ichigo/Kenpachi or anything, but they damn well better be stronger than the average captain(I'm looking at you Soi Fon and Hitsu).

What if he fainted because he's about to break the curse put on him? Its plausible. I think there's alot left unanswered about Sajin's Grandfather for him to croak so easily. Well if he is dead, Zero covered it well, but I like the Idea of eating another clansman's "pure heart" to break the wolf curse. Hmm

Well, I just could not get myself too thrilled with this chapter. If I look at what exactly did happen, I'd say that Bambi took everything Komamura threw at her, and she would have come out the better of the two if her "girlfriends" hadn't done whatever they were gonna do to her.

Komamura had this Jacked up immortal indestructible Reiatsu Bankai, and he could even kill Bambi, I mean his huge Bankai Sword Hit he full on, and didn't even cut her in two, it just pushed her bombs back at her, and even this didn't kill her. In the end Pathetic Komamura turned into a Wolf.

Frankly, He's lucky that he became a wolf. How did he even imagin he could take on Juha Bach when he could not kill Bambi with a Clean hit from his giant sword. Had he gone on to fight Juha Bach, Bach would have probably beat him up and put a doggey collar around his neck and chained him up in the baseent right next to Espada #2.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ lol Jeez PB.

I take it Komamura truly disappointed you. However, you are correct on every level. I like Sajin's character but this outing did make him look foolish & weak. You & Zero are correct in your criticisms of him. On another note, I wonder if 'One Shot Shinji' needs medical attention. Also, where in the hell is the 11th division?! These guys should be the SS stars of this Arc.