• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 360 discussion/ 361 predictions

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/360/2148/1

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I think it be cool if Gildarts came in, the next chapter is called "The Two Bombs" could be a pun, on making the council member, and his grand daughter bombs. Reason why I said Gildarts.... his magic blows shit up. I think this would cool way for the plot... where Lucy, and Wendy have to find Igneel to save Natsu's life. xD

It's funny how Tartaros seem to be weak as hell...they just have many lives...you know like when playing online games, noobs die a lot, but they still have infinte amount of respawns lol.

Anyway, I thought Natsu would be able to take it, since bomb produces fire and he's fire. Can't really see where this is going, too many variables here that cold affect the plot.

He can't take the force of the bomb. It was a like a truck hitting Natsu. I wish Gildarts would come in and save his ass, and teach him a thing or two, and Tartaros does seem weak, but they all have curses, I just wonder how Strong Zeref is.

His dragon skin is going to play a big part in this arc I think. Hope he goes into dragon force now like he did with Etherion mmmmmm

Either way Jaguar is a bad ass to get all those hits and still bomb Natsu lol
    A pie in the sky?

Yeah, those are power ups we know Natsu is going to have, and most likely pull them out of his ass. xD