Naruto Shippuuden Episode 337

come fight my brute here

I am about to give up on the anime, the pacing is just PATHETIC!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Greed,

This episode is really quite good though

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

To many fillers, they are dragging this war out way to much Anime and Manga wise.

people think the manga is dragging out right now , holy crap wait til anime starts catching up, probbaly 5 episodes for naruto-obito conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Greed,

This episode is really quite good though
    Normally we agree on things Paulbee, but this one we don't. About the first 3 minutes was unnecessary because it was things we just saw in the previous episode, the entire kunai flashback was another waste of a couple of minutes. I did appreciate them making the fight a little bit longer, but at the same time it seemed dragged out. And now we have and an entire episode based on an eye technique we will never see again (which makes it pointless, I mean I honestly don't care about the technique plus Itachi explains it perfectly in the manga). And when I state about the pacing being horrible, it is the entire series...not just this episode.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

@Greed,

I felt this episode was good/okay because it kept to Manga elements pretty well, and I like the animation of Izanami. I continue to despised the color schemes used, everything was too Bluish and too dark.

Anyhow I appreciate your objections.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !