One Piece One Piece 728 Discussion / 729 Predictions

Nice one, i was expecting super flashback , but glad oda wrapped it up quick. Got a feeling that Bellamy might betray Dofla and join Luffy instead.

The memory loss thing is really creepy even if it is a weak form of memory loss. And wow, Robin made a shocked face. Don't blame yourselves about that guys, you couldn't have known it was a trick. And finally some Bellamy, lets see what his choice is.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

This was a good chapter. Robin's face was priceless! This is maybe the second time since her introduction to the series that Robin makes a shocked face! Is that Moria on the top right panel of page 16??? If it is, then that would explain what happened to him after the war.

^It does look like him... but so far none of the toys look like the people they were originally, so I'd be surprised if it was him. Plus I think someone mentioned Moria after the time skip was over, If he had been turned into a toy no one would remember him.

Great Chapter. Think it was rushed by Oda's standards. Robin's face was nice for a change. I think Bellamy will initially side with Doflamingo and may screw up things for Luffy and Co initially, but as the war begins, he will change sides....... maybe.

Also, if that was indeed Moria, then that "toy creating" DF is too damn powerful. He was shichibukai, so him being taken out like that is an indicator of the DF user's power.

If it is him, it would make him a powerful ally in this war. This arc smells like a mash between the Impel Down arc and the Alabasta arc.

...oh right, forgot about this since I never really took it seriously, but Gladius is confirmed to not be Sabo as he was already an adult 10 years ago.

Speaking of age, that one small girl with the see through eye patch look exactly the same age 10 years ago as she does now. I think she may have an interesting power.

something miss here, if 10 years ago Violet already have her 'clairvoyance' ability, then why she doesn't see dofla coming?
    dofla did agree to keep king riku alive in return of her serving dofla, right?

imo, bellamy doesn't have any chance, it's luffy we're talking avout. the difference between them are super huge. besides, zoro, kinemon and bartolomeo are not far away. it's like suicide mission to attack luffy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    something miss here, if 10 years ago Violet already have her 'clairvoyance' ability, then why she doesn't see dofla coming?
    dofla did agree to keep king riku alive in return of her serving dofla, right?

imo, bellamy doesn't have any chance, it's luffy we're talking avout. the difference between them are super huge. besides, zoro, kinemon and bartolomeo are not far away. it's like suicide mission to attack luffy here.
    In my understanding, Viola still has to activate her powers to see someone, so if she wasn't looking for Doflamingo invading, how could she have seen it? Also, either Bellamy is going to attempt to assassinate Luffy, fail, and then, after all hope is lost for him with Doflamingo, he confesses Doflamingo's scheme to have him (Bellamy) assassinate Luffy; OR Bellamy comes right out and confesses. Either way, we've already seen shades of Bellamy turning into an ally, so the change happens either sooner or later.

But Bellamy could be prepared to tackle his assassination mission as a do or die one. With 3 allies nearby + kenbunshoku haki I don't think Luffy will meet his end just yet.