Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    @ Artifice,

I don't think Madara should be thought of as needing to escape. He already has a plan and he's just biding his time. I am even doubtful of Madara's commitment to the Eye Of The Moon plan. He probably wanted it as a final tool, but Madara's real HIGH comes from DOMINATING everyone and everything. The EOTM plan would be his final statement of dominance.

As I perceive it now, Madara is not at full strength yet. He will be at full strength After he enters the Hashirama clone he's grown in his lab. If I were to predict, I would guess that Madara will fight the Heroes, and he will appear to be defeated, but after they have finished celebrating, Madara will come back BADDER than ever inside the Hashirama Clone, then the real final battle will begin. If this happens, then Captain Yamato may be the hidden hero (well maybe not. The Heroa has to be Naruto after all).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Madara has kinda been half-assing his fight with Hashirama so far. If you'll recall, Madara demonstrated a lot more power against the Kages than we've seen. If I had to guess, I think part of the reason he's holding back is to prevent accidentally injuring Obito or damaging the Juubi-tree, after all, battles between Madara and Hashirama were capable of destroying everything around them for miles. Plus Madara knows that Hiashirama isn't going full out quite yet either because Hashirama doesn't want to accidentally hurt the shinobi army, so they're both pacing themselves.

I kinda agree that Madara and Hashirama's stand off is more a case of "let's fighting love" than a battle to the death. I am willing to speculate that nothing major will happen but it will end on a cliff hanger of sorts.

Actually Madara wanted to use Obito to revive himself back to life so he can becomes the Jyuubi's host.. Now that Obito is weakened he may be able to pull this off. Madara should be able to use a massive Shinra Tensei to knock everyone back or he could create a massive moon.

Also Naruto was using a larger version of Rasenshuriken which was reflecting moon light but he must have a plan as he knows Madara can just absorb it. Perhaps hes not aiming for Madara but will hit the tree itself which may collapse towards Madara.

- As I said before The bijuu should stay away from Madara as he can put them under his spell or even absorb them with his Rinnegan.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@ POW,
    It would be a massive "NOT AGAIN" moment if Madara were to snatch the Bijuu away from the Alliance, and unfortunately they don't seem to be plannin to take refuge inside Naruto for the Moment.

However there are some possible difficulties for him. Nadara's original plan which was to be brought back by Rinnetensei, You probably agree would most likely involved the Hashirama clone he had made because even if the Rinnegan could Revive his dead body to a stae of youthfulness, it would probably lack his otriginal eyes which are in Obito's keeping, and I remain skeptical that he could Revive himeself, else why was he waiting on Obito for that when he became an Edo Tensei.

Yep, Madara Totally wanted to be the Jubbi host and still would love that, but if that were to become impossible for any reason, then he probably can/has come up with another backup plan.

I wonder what the 2nd Hokage is doing right now. Certainly he knows better than to underestimate Madara, I wonder if Hashirama know that Madara has his power yet.

Rinnetensei can still be used, after all, we still have no clue to what happened with Madara's second Rinnegan eye. It could have been implanted in a Black Zetsu (since it does posses both, the powers of Hashirama and Madara), or it might have been implanted in Yamato/Tenzou, or in the Hashirama clone.

Of course, we have to wonder about some things, like for example if the other Rinnegan was used for Obito's sake as well, or was he forced by his observer (the Black Zetsu and other Zetsu) to use it for Madara's sake ? If it's the first, it might actually be used to revive some people or Rin or whoever if he had a change of heart or lost (maybe even himself ?). If it is the second, it would explain why Madara is so confident even now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Rinnetensei can still be used, after all, we still have no clue to what happened with Madara's second Rinnegan eye. It could have been implanted in a Black Zetsu (since it does posses both, the powers of Hashirama and Madara), or it might have been implanted in Yamato/Tenzou, or in the Hashirama clone.

Of course, we have to wonder about some things, like for example if the other Rinnegan was used for Obito's sake as well, or was he forced by his observer (the Black Zetsu and other Zetsu) to use it for Madara's sake ? If it's the first, it might actually be used to revive some people or Rin or whoever if he had a change of heart or lost (maybe even himself ?). If it is the second, it would explain why Madara is so confident even now.
    Zero,
    When Orochimaru used the Zetsus as sacrifices for ET, it sort of implied that they may have souls and may be able to do things that require real humans. My thinking had always been that If Madara could have used the Black Zetsu to revive himself, then why didn't he just do that all along, no need for Obito. Madara if revived could then have easily captured all the Bijuu, as we can see that the 5Kages were like Babies next to him.

Obito as we now know wanted to perform the Eternal Tsukuyomi himself, and having captured 7 Bijuus, he was on the way to taking Naruto's Kurama, before the ET Madara showed up. Even then he still went ahead and defied Madara by becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Of course the above does not neccessarily preclude Black Zetsu being in possession of the Rinnegan, however I am somewhat disinclined to jump at the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zero,
    When Orochimaru used the Zetsus as sacrifices for ET, it sort of implied that they may have souls and may be able to do things that require real humans. My thinking had always been that If Madara could have used the Black Zetsu to revive himself, then why didn't he just do that all along, no need for Obito. Madara if revived could then have easily captured all the Bijuu, as we can see that the 5Kages were like Babies next to him.

Obito as we now know wanted to perform the Eternal Tsukuyomi himself, and having captured 7 Bijuus, he was on the way to taking Naruto's Kurama, before the ET Madara showed up. Even then he still went ahead and defied Madara by becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Of course the above does not neccessarily preclude Black Zetsu being in possession of the Rinnegan, however I am somewhat disinclined to jump at the idea.
    Madara also originally wanted to use Nagato to revive himself. It might even be more about striking two birds with one stone, by sacrificing someone to be revived, as well as eliminating the other potential administrator with the Rinnegan. When Nagato proved to be useless, it was more reasonable to use Obito who could potentially take over the illusion world (since he now possessed the Rinnegan), thus killing him while sacrificing his life to revive himself sounds like a good plan.

On the other hand, Madara's confidence and the fact that he aimed for Hashirama's Power over thwarting Jyubito, even after the MEP was activated, suggests that by using Hashirama's Power, Madara would have been able to overtire Jyubito's administrative rights and thus become the rightful owner of the Illusionary Moon World. Perhaps after gaining Hashirama's true power, Madara might become capable of literally hacking into the Shinju, thus gaining total control over the jutsu. Perhaps, this would even imply that the Hashirama clone in the flower tree, might have actually been a test subject to see how well Hashirama's power can assimilate with the Shinju (perhaps it even proved that he needs even more of it for it to actually work ) ?

Am I the only one who wonders why j-man hasn't been brought back via Rinnetensei? EVERYONE ELSE has been... Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by milystic View Post
    Am I the only one who wonders why j-man hasn't been brought back via Rinnetensei? EVERYONE ELSE has been... Am I right?
    I assume you mean Edo Tensei.

The way Edo Tensei works, You can't simply Edo Tensei anybody, you need enough quantities of the person's DNA. Kabuto explained it when he said that he didn't have access to Jiraiya's body/DNA to be able to summon him

If you meant Rinne Tensei as per when Nagato did it, it appears that Nagato did not have enough lifeforce left in him to bring back anyone besides those he had just killed. There appears to be a Time/Life energy constraint to the Technique. Of course Obito has the Magical Hashirama cells, and could have brought back Madara.