Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Also, it makes wonder, what would happen if the plan worked, and everyone was in the Genjutsu? It would a fake world, so what would happen to the real world, and the people within the real world.
    Assuming that the Genjutsu would strike everyone that can see, then the world would be free of those that can see, leaving behind only those that cannot (the rest would crumble and die within 3-7 days, since without eating or drinking they wouldn't be able to last long). Animals that can't see (or don't have the chance to look at the moon), plants and microorganism would survive. Seeing as those with Zetsu bodies neither need to drink nor eat, Obito himself (and probably Madara) would also survive until he dies of old age (with his body, it could take like 100+ years). The moment that the caster had died, his control over the Shinju would case, and Shinju would finally regain it's chakra (assuming that Shinju itself, as the casting mechanism, isn't affected, seeing as the caster is), the balance would return and the world would continue to live along, even after humanity's death (though there are ways for humans to avoid the genjutsu...), well assuming that the Shinji would have preventively erased the last surviving humans, so that the situations doesn't repeat, or that all of the humans had died (even with the high adaptability that humans present, they wouldn't be ready to take down the Shinjiu within only 100 years, assuming that everyone capable and knowing about the chakra's usage was imprisoned in the illusion, though some humans eyes adapting and gaining capability to nullify all genjutsu might appear, basing on how well the humans mutate in this story ).

Also, Orochimaru calls Madara's plan as simply "genocide of all shinobi" (http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...21-page-9.html), though he is probably simplifying it a bit, the result is still pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    @Zero
    Just want to point out that Madara had to of been around when Edo Tensei was created since he knew how to break free and keep his soul attached to the dead body. And as for his body, I questioned a while ago about "Who was strong enough to kill the 1st Hokage since he appears so young as an edo tensei" and since we have never heard such a thing my guess is you can manipulate the body into whatever you want. I am only basing this on what Tobirama says here --> http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/naruto-3911477.jpg talking about how they were brought back almost at their full power. So if you can manipulate how strong they are, I am sure it would be safe to say you can manipulate how they look
    Or one of his spies, Zetsus or someone might have found about it's secrets, functions and report it to him (Oro himself was able to find it), it's especially worth mentioning that a lot of people recognizes this jutsu as Tobirama's/2nd's Hokage, yet not Madara (he simply refereed to it as an atrocity, but that might have been because he himself could deal with the real thing - Rinne Tensei). Translations also might be a bit at fault here.

As to what Tobirama said:
    Spoiler!

it seems that he implies that the reason they are stronger, is because the jutsu was perfected/improved and not because the caster willed it. Of course, Tobirama's analysis, regardless of how an intelligent and analytical person he was portrayed to be, can still be wrong.
    Last edited by Zero; 11-19-2013 at 11:04 PM.

ET's power is based of the user. I'm wondering how Madara broke control... was it like Itachi? Also, Tobirama became the 2nd Hokage at what looked like a young age, I still wonder what happen to Harashima, what if he died also after the VOTE, why build a shrine, for both founders if one is still alive? I wonder if Madara had a clone, or something kill Harashima while off guard when Madara collapsed. Then the tree that has Harashima's Body, is actually Harashima corpse?

@Zero
    What you are saying could possibly be true, no doubt. But honestly I believe it will all be just speculation; we will never find out how Madara knew how to counter the Edo Tensei release and why his body is young yet the 3rd's is old (We DO know that the 2nd died at a young age when he handed Konoha over to Sarutobi). You probably are correct in saying that they are almost at full power thanks to the Edo Tensei being perfected since Orochimaru is made out of Hashirama's cells....only problem with that is how did Kabuto make such a powerful Madara (considering he had Madara's ET BEFORE he joined with Obito and before he had access to the Hashirama tree).

@Pure Logic
    They made it look like Madara broke control by making some seals as stated here http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/17 And no one knows what happened to Hashirama, again it will probably be a giant question that is never answered
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 11-20-2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: splleing
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Reason Kakashi, is called the copy cat ninja is because of his Sharingan, I wonder, if Madara, as smart as he is, learn advance Jutsu's from other people just by analyzing the data he saw. Maybe he was watching Tobirama using ET before, and develop a way to counter it. Kaubto with Sage Mode + Orochimaru Chakra is enough to make Madara better then he was. I think Kabuto used some of the senju DNA, and Blended it with Madara's DNA, and we have ET Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Reason Kakashi, is called the copy cat ninja is because of his Sharingan, I wonder, if Madara, as smart as he is, learn advance Jutsu's from other people just by analyzing the data he saw. Maybe he was watching Tobirama using ET before, and develop a way to counter it. Kaubto with Sage Mode + Orochimaru Chakra is enough to make Madara better then he was. I think Kabuto used some of the senju DNA, and Blended it with Madara's DNA, and we have ET Madara.
    I'm pretty certain that Kabuto merely having sage mode has no bearing on how he performed ET. And, Yes Kabuto obviously added Hashirama's cells, NOT just any Senju cells.

I also doubt that Kabuto blended Madara's DNA with Hashirama's, this is because such a blending would hardly create Hashirama's face on his chest. This similar to the technique that Orochimaru (as per Obito) had used on Danzo's arm. Kabuto merely refined and advanced Orochimaru's techniques.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I also wonder, why Madara is doing it. For the lols, ain't an answer. That makes sense Paul I'm just theorizing idea's on what Kabuto did, also Madara... as smart as he is, why did he entrust someone else with his goals, then leave a Hashirama/Madara Hybrid Zetsu, with his Will, and his Rinnegan. Which could hook up to the GM, and supply it with enough chakra for it to revive Madara. So many question and hardly any answers. Well, Paul, with Kaubto's vast knowledge on Sage mode and the Tablet now, it could of played a part. Although there's no evidence, it's just a theory, which might not be answered. Also anyone wonder how Hashirama died, and where it body was? Both the First and Second Hokages, died what seems to be like a young age. Being top a class ninja it would take an Army to kill Hashirama. I feel like Chapter 666 won't be the final chapter, but a special chapter, maybe Madara's defeat?

Any idea if Naruto 656 will be released today? Or is it until next year?

From what I understand, it is on break till after the new year. And I know the first page says they are gracing the cover on December 4th, which COULD mean an issue that day or there is just a cover page with Naruto and Minato on it. Or I could be wrong and yes we have an issue later today
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I thought today would be an issue and then until next year, as mangastream translation says "Hiatus begins with the next issue". It could mean: "hiatus is now started" or "after the next issue". Or i am just reading what i want to read... and wishing today will still have a release for us...

Well, it was suggested/implied at a few occasions that the time that Hashirama had left, at the time he spoke with Madara near the Tablet, was short (less than 10 years it seems). With such life force, Hashirama should have been capable of naturally living longer than Tobirama also being in top shape longer (they have like 5 year difference only), seeing as Madara was the only one that could fight him, seeing as he had respect from not only his own people but other villages as well, it was pretty safe to say that his life couldn't be ended in a fight (seeing as most people were behind him and the only person that could fight him solo was Madara that was still a friend at that time...)... and yet they seriously spoke about who will be the next Hokage, what's more, not too far in the future, seeing as Madara and Tobirama were considered to be the next one (instead of talking about the next generation...), which means that it had to be while they were still in good shape to fight (especially seeing as Sarutobi, somewhat in the like next 10-15 years, if not less, proved to be worthy of being a Hokage; the time that he indeed had left was short). The reason why Madara attacked the village to gain Hashirama's power, so soon after he left the village, might also be tied with Hashirama's short life span (also, at Vote after Hashirama's proclamation after slaying his friend, it would be hard to believe that he simply retired).

Yes, it seems that being fully made of Hashirama cells is a very bad situation, especially seeing that the Spiral Zetsu himself seemingly didn't even survive 10 years (even Obito had to change his own parts from time to time). The only known Zetsu to have survived so long was the Black one, but he is partially made from and supported by Madara's will (though he also might have needed to change his white parts from time to time). Or it might be that Hashirama's cells itself forces the user to draw out life force way too much, especially when the whole body is made of those. Maybe he was genetically ill from the beginning, or had used up his cells while healing himself (sounds pretty strange seeing as Madara was the only one that could see the difference between Hashirama and his Wood Clone, which means that most people weren't even able to hit him).