Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hear me out on this one. What if... ET, Madara was brought back with using his DNA, and Senju DNA, making him past his prime, and evenly balance to use the Rinnegan in his young age?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @ Zero,
    Madara was commenting on being revived as an ET, and His Prime could not have been a reference to his age, otherwise Madara would not have responded by asking Kabuto how Kabuto who could not read the stone Tablet know his body's secrete (regarding his prime).
    His prime is tied with his body secrets, that were implemented after Vote and gaining the Rinnegan is perceived as the hight of his power, otherwise Madara's body wouldn't have any secrets before Vote (he would then be a normal Uchiha). Seeing as he was really old at the time he awakened the Rinnegan, his prime is naturally tied with that old age.

While it is reasonable to hypothesize that there is something beyond Sharingan, after their countless experiments with Sharingans? and Hashirama Cells, it doesn't suggest that it was Madara's aim and that Madara had survived the Vote. Just because Madara was unable to gain an army to wage a proper war against Konoha, doesn't mean that his attack along with the Kyubi was for gaining Hashirama's power specifically. It seems a bit stretched that they would even come to that conclusion, unless they have found something similar to the Uchiha Tablet that spoke about So6p and how the two bloodlines were born and from then had hypothesized that Uchiha (especially Madara) had an even advanced source of information regarding So6p and his powers...

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    Most likely Kabuto acquired Madara's DNA from the weapons the First used against him at the VOTE. He wanted Nagato's weapons in order to harvest J-man's DNA.
    I feel like this is the only way of reviving the younger version of Madara I propose, seeing that he died as an old man. Look at the third, he died old and was revived old, but that doesn't explain the First and Second, unless they died young as well. The age of person when their DNA is collected, dictates at what age they will get revived. That's my guess.
    I was wondering about that as well, but it is quite a bit of a stretch to believe that Hashirama never cleaned his weapons after Vote, or that the blood didn't deteriorate after the 50 years, unless they were kept in a pocket dimension of a scroll were time is still or something (it's still a bit stretchy) ?

Analyzing ones body, or a part of cells might be enough to guess one's bodily age, but the DNA itself doesn't store the information about the current age (IIRC). From what I remember DNA only stores the most probable or potential length of lifespan (which people don't even achieve since it supposedly surpasses 200 years for an average person).

Madara wields weapons (black rods) made from his own will (that were also used by Nagato and Obito at times), so he probably won't be using weapons made from someone else's will, unless they hold properties that his doesn't (in Obito's case, it seemed like he was using the sword to reaffirm his own will and motivation and that by wielding it he proves that his will is in accordance with So6p's will).

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Hear me out on this one. What if... ET, Madara was brought back with using his DNA, and Senju DNA, making him past his prime, and evenly balance to use the Rinnegan in his young age?
    Pure Logic,

I agree with you, and the Manga supports that ET Madara was purposefully brought back with some Fiddling/Tinkering by Kabuto. It is doubtful that an ET Madara that was not "enhanced" with Hashirama's cells, could have been revived with any Hashirama cells integrated with it.

Kabuto likewise probably tinkered with the Madara ET to make it a younger version of him.

The intriguing question is whether Madara would have been an even more perfect Rikudou, had his own RinneTensei plans gone on without interruption. The reason that I and Many others are Leaning toward the Hashirama Clone, is because there doesn't seem to be any other way to manufacture a near perfect Rikudou, than to have Madara's Soul, and Madara's Eyes inside a Hashirama body.

Well I guess that The only recent exception to the above is if Sasuke's eyes were inside a Hashirama body. Yes I know that Tobirama gave Naruto high praise in thinking that Naruto may eventually eclipse Hashirama, but I don't think that praise is worthy (not yet at least), seeing as Naruto was using Kurama's Chakra (not just his own)at the time Tobirama said what he said.

Hashirama's miracle cells do wonders and they even make Sharingans perform even Better than they could on their own inside an Uchiha body.
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-19-2013 at 04:16 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It's possible that a more "complete" integration of Hashirama cells actually WOULD provide youth. True, Madara/Danzou were elderly gents while wearing their skin patches, but they only had a limited portion of themselves covered in Hashi cells, and in at least Danzou's case it was needed purely to counter-balance the transplanted Sharingan.

I suspect Madara was weakened due to the method he used to survive his battle with Hashirama (I have theorized that he copied Muu's splitting technique and thus left half of himself behind). I think that also may have played a role in delaying his awakening of the Rinnegan; ie, if Sasuke received a *substantial* amount of Hashirama cells, he would probably awaken the Rinnegan nearly instantly. Likewise, if Obito had a pair of EMS, he would probably also awaken the Rinnegan.

I disagree with you on that one, Obito's other Sharingan is in his Senju half, and he has the Rinnegan already in his left eye. How come he couldn't awaken it? I wonder if Kabuto, or Orochimaru were actually planning on bringing back Madara later on, and Orochimaru might have control of Madara (For a Twist, to make Madara serious again.) Madara needs to stop toying with everyone. The Tailed Beast are lose, and I wonder what part they will play. Also I wonder if there will be any more background story on the Sage. Madara... I wonder if the Madara that was fighting Hashirama, was actually a Zetsu Clone, and Madara used his Genjutsu, and made it seem like him, because we don't know how Hashirama died. Also it would make for a good cove rup, so Hashirama wouldn't search for him. Although... Madara did admit that he was inflicted with a wound. So I'm not all sure about that. ET Madara... He awoken the Rinnegan with his Brother Eyes, and his Brother shares the same Birthday with Obito. I find that interesting.

I believe to awaken the Rinnegan, one needs net Spiritual energies on par with the EMS. Obito cannot achieve this with only one Mangekyou, even if it is constantly exposed to Senju cells. His eye simply cannot grow any further as a Sharingan, and cannot progress into Rinnegan. Having a transplanted Rinnegan has no real bearing on the Sharingan. While the Rinnegan can channel both Spiritual and Physical energies, it does not bestow sufficient energies.

True Obito doesn't have a EMS, Just a MS, I wonder why he kept his other eye, I think he would of be stronger if kept those Rinnegans or does the other eye do the RT, and could be use to bring Madara back life if he had forced him to?

I think, for Obito's purposes, he wanted the benefit of the Kamui... He wasn't concerned so much with actually defeating his opponents as he was with staying alive long enough to complete his plan.

Also, it makes wonder, what would happen if the plan worked, and everyone was in the Genjutsu? It would a fake world, so what would happen to the real world, and the people within the real world.

@Zero
    Just want to point out that Madara had to of been around when Edo Tensei was created since he knew how to break free and keep his soul attached to the dead body. And as for his body, I questioned a while ago about "Who was strong enough to kill the 1st Hokage since he appears so young as an edo tensei" and since we have never heard such a thing my guess is you can manipulate the body into whatever you want. I am only basing this on what Tobirama says here --> http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/naruto-3911477.jpg talking about how they were brought back almost at their full power. So if you can manipulate how strong they are, I am sure it would be safe to say you can manipulate how they look
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!