Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairytail 359 discussions and 360 predictions

Chapter 359 came out...... http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/359/2133/1

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So these demons, are actually demonified humans? This would explain how a devil slayer could become a demon, and it would match my predictions.

So Natsu Manages to get the one he is strong against first. Looking forward to see what other types of magic this demon has.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Im impressed how fast natsus gotten, he noticed the smell right away and managed to eat fire from an explosion in the blink of an eye, might be pretty cool battle. I have a feeling his explosions are gonna be weird like bambietta, like he can cause the inside of natsu to explode from eating parts of his explosion or something
    A pie in the sky?

Natsu has this, it's going to be like another trap like Laxus encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Natsu has this, it's going to be like another trap like Laxus encountered.
    Well it wasn't so much a trap as it was a last resort trump card, I think they all have hax trump cards and since this guy is all about explosions his trump could be a self destruct nuke that not even Natsu can eat his way out.

It terms of brute strength he could get pummeled like Tempesta not to mention Natsu can eat his attacks, this jackal guy has the odds stacked against him but we'll see what he can do next chapter.

I'm a little bit disappoint though. This arc is going to be like the other 2 Dark Guilds they fought, I better see some twists, and a death or two. I would prefer if Natsu was on a journey to find Igneel, found him, and then shit went down, and Natsu and Igneel trained together, and Natsu return, but that ain't the case, Natsu is going to use his Friendship Powers, and beat everyone :/

I'm a little bit disappoint though. This arc is going to be like the other 2 Dark Guilds they fought, I better see some twists, and a death or two. I would prefer if Natsu was on a journey to find Igneel, found him, and then shit went down, and Natsu and Igneel trained together, and Natsu return, but that ain't the case, Natsu is going to use his Friendship Powers, and beat everyone :/
    The moment Tempesta was pummeled I kinda lost interest in Tataros, this may well turn out just like the other dark guilds but with a little more difficulty. I'm not interested in the battle anymore I just want to know what E.N.D is all about and the biggest fights I'm looking forward to is Zeref and Acnologia, these current battles are just to warm up Fairy Tail for the upcoming two.

Tataros, is interesting... I thought they would be stronger. And Where is Zeref.

Tataros, is interesting... I thought they would be stronger. And Where is Zeref.
    His probably around watching, his biggest interest is Natsu so his just waiting until it's time for his big battle.