Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Oner Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Predictions

http://ex1.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Damn....makes me want to see dofflamingos face pummeled more and more with each chapter...

So Monet was a spy eh? She does have that "kind" aura around her, making people trust her more than they should. I wonder why she was needed though? Doflamingo seemed to be able to handle the entire takeover himself, so why was Monet sent as a spy?

Also, looks like Doflamingo has a lot more stings than fingers. Makes sense though, only ten stings would be a bit limiting.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

10000000 beli to the one who chops off Doflaming's head :/

Doflamingo becomes more brutal with each passing chapter. His fight with Luffy should be epic, and I really want to see how Sanji and Zoro stack against his "generals". Also, very interesting to see the billion dollar mark being met in this chapter. Guess we got kinda used to hearing hundreds of millions, so it was time to deal in billions.

I'm interested to know what/who is the Tenjoukin, and the reason for Doffy having to bribe the World Government. Clearly his stature isn't all that, if he needs to blackmail them.

Damn you xioaxioa and your irrefutable logic! With each passing chapter Dressrosa becomes more and more like Alabasta...only a stronger Warlord, more tragic backstory for the royal family and female heir, and all around deviousness....Damn you I say. Damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Damn you xioaxioa and your irrefutable logic! With each passing chapter Dressrosa becomes more and more like Alabasta...only a stronger Warlord, more tragic backstory for the royal family and female heir, and all around deviousness....Damn you I say. Damn you.
    Honestly, I've been treading lightly since the new world.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

wow that doflamingo is really something huh. Right now his douchebag quotient is off the charts, there can be no doubt about his origins as a tenryubito.

Flamingo needs to get crushed, but the dude is a boss.. He did something in 1 night that Crocodile failed to do over an amount of years.

Also, I know this was revealed a couple of chapters ago, but his DF is pretty cool, using clouds as spider webs - which he can then in turn use to control someone like a puppet, that is amazing for his character type.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

It's interesting, Crocodile could have very well got his Idea from what flamingo did. He would have gotten away with it too, if not for those meddling straw hats !
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

with all recent development i seriously can't see any other outcome than luffy demolishing flamingo, just like croc ruined alabasta flamingo ruined dressrosa, whats more luffy said it was the same where he grew up , the place that killed sabo, not mentioning the creep has his bros devil fruit, this must be the ultimate guy for luffy to hate