Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Oh that's a nice find, I completely forgotten about that, since it was a small detail at the time. Well.... aren't Werewolves part of the "Undead" category? Maybe since he's dead he won't feel the pain? Anyways I think if Ichigo were to get a rank it would be something different then a captain spot. Maybe a Earth based Shinigami base?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    For the third time, I think he's at a disadvantage with his Bankai, He's one huge ass target now. He's most likely going to need help from someone. :/
    When I read Bleach, I'm not only looking at past precedence. In this case, Kubo has played that scenario before when Komamura fought Tousen. It would be highly redundant for Kubo to go through the drama of Komamura fighting his Granddaddy for the secrete technique, only to get owned in exactly the same way he did by Tousen. So like Zero mentioned, It's a "new" Komamura, a "new" Bankai, so I expect that Komamura has a New trick up his sleeve.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe so, It's still a big target for her regardless. I suspect he'll need some help from someone. Still, is there enough SR, for the fullbringers, and the Earth Team of Visors, And lets not forget the Returning team and Kenpachi. I wanna hear what you think Bach has planned for them.

Right now, I am not excited or enticed by the Fullbringers, and I am wondering what Kubo's motive is for introducing them. However, if I were to think a little deeply, fullbring works by manipulating the "soul" in an object so it could concievably take control of the Reishi being manipulated by the Quincies. The problem I have always had with Fullbring is that it's an ability induced by hollows indirectly into humans, yet its abilities seem to supercede those of Hollows.

Lets not forget that Orihime and Chad are also Fullbringers, so that havingother fullbringers enter this fight is not really that special (not to me at least).

Purelogic, I don't get your question about the "Earth Team of Visors". If you mean the Vizards who trained Ichigo, they are now Captains and Vice Captains in Soul Society.

I am not sure what SR is.

As to Bach, he just wants to kill everybody who is not a Quincy, so he probably has a counter for Kenpachi and the other 4 War potentials. I honestly can't even begin to guess where this will all end, or go, because I don't think Bach really understands Kenpachi and Ichigo's full potential. If he does and he still presses his invasion anyway, then he better have a really good plan, other than Mutual Suicide.

Frankly I am more intrigued by what Uryuu has up his sleeve, and what Ryu Ken, Isshin, and Yoruichi are planning.

Huh ? I'm pretty sure that Orihime's powers weren't fully explained yet, only that it is Vizard-like, thus being of Shinigami-Hollow (at the same time) in nature or beyond. She certainly isn't a Fullbringer, since beside a core, her weapon has a proper conscious soul/s like the Zanpakutou of the Shinigami (the fact that it consists of multiple aware soul beings might suggest that it actually potentially surpasses normal Zanpakutou and even that of Ichigo). She actually might be a new sub-race, or something else.

So far the only confirmed Fullbringer in this war is Chad, which after training with the Fullbringers, learning about his power and his power yet again returning "home", this time for awhile longer, we can expect that it will be more, if not fully, complete. As to other Fullbringers, so far they were hired as trainers, sparing partners, but it's unknown if they are even going to join the fight.

The Shiba clan in SS will join, especially Ganju might be useful since he seems to be the only earth-element user capable of inflicting some useful if any damage (assuming that he did indeed power up greatly).

The Vizards on Earth seem to have more important duties for now, so they might not be joining at all.

The Quincy still have Soldats and other Arrancar warriors, so some people (like Urahara team) might be fighting against those.

Ryuken (and perhaps Ishin) might be the "shocking" appearance, since Orihime was shocked after seeing someone she knows yet didn't expect (she already knew about Grimjow and Nell at that time, while Earth Vizards were sent to patch the dimension holes, so the only other part might have been Tessai with the children and Yoruichi).

Kubo might also want to introduce (since he had to cut him out originally because of time issues) the Menos Slayer - Ashido Kanō, seeing as they spent quite awhile in HM.

Hiyori, and a couple of other Vizards are still on Earth, doing something. SR = Stern Ritters = Bach Main Forces. 26 SRs, and some are dead, and some aren't even reviled yet.
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hiyori_Sarugaki
    Not to mention I wonder who was left back at the Quincies HM base, I'm waiting on Grimmjow to make his come back.

Isshin, he's home. Protecting his daughters. I could see Bach using Ichigo's Sisters as tools... for making Ichigo joining there side.
    I wonder if the Shiba clan will give Ichigo something to use, like a family heirloom?

Would be awesome if Urahara brought the kids. Ururu for anti-shinigami and Jinta for anti-quincy. miss seeing them even though they probably aren't anywhere near powerful enough now
    A pie in the sky?

And here comes the MANGASTREAM VERSION. Which didn't add much, except a nicer flow of the translation.

As much as I like Komamuras new appearance, as well as his Bankai's (not sure about the moustache though), I don't really like where this is going. He goes bankai, so what? She (or any other SR), could just steal it all over again and kick his ass, again. Or is it still hollowified by the pill? How long does the

And now we also know what Bambietta "E" stands for - the Explode.

I'm wondering about the Visored (don't understand why you all insist on calling them Vizards) and their releases. Since they are already hollowified, wouldn't that mean they should be like poison to the Quincies in themselves?

^ It's because of the way that many things were originally translated, even now there are problems with properly translating certain names and things until we gain official confirmation of how those should have been translated and the like. Not to mention that the official Viz translation is indeed "Vizard", but "Visored" is still right.

For example from recent things Jucha Bach actually should be Ychwach (his surname wasn't yet revealed), yet people/readers still refer to him as Bach, even though it's wrong. There were some problems with also translating Hashvalth's name and as there will probably be other problems in the future.

As to the old things, well for example Resurrection was initially translated as Les Lexion. Arrancars were translated as Arankal.

Even now sometimes Souken's names is translated differently from time to time (it's should be Sōken, but since in most languages there is no "ō" and the reading is Souken, it's written as Soken, Souken and the like variations).

ZERO HAS ADEQUATELY explained the Vizard vs Vizord thing, I far prefer Vizard because it was used before Vizored became fashionable, and Viz supports it.

Another thing I dislike is the fashion nowadays to change names from the Japanese style. An example is saying Ichigo Kurosaki, instead of Kurosaki Ichigo. For goodness sake, the guy is Japanese, and is featured in a Japanese Manga, so please keep the style Japanese. In the same way I prefer Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto too.

As far as Orihime being a fullbringer, I went back and rechecked. It seems Ryuuken implied she might be a Fullbringer, but he didn't actually say so, so I stand corrected.