Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    1) So Komamura is really a Wolf and not a dog after all (although besides size/proportions, I don't know the difference)

2) Komamura's human form was actually quite a Handsome guy.

3) I didn't understand a word about the Clan curse /whatever blah blah!

4) I knew it. It was too good to be true to hope that this week's chapter would follow up last week's SKR happenings.

5) I think What's her name Bi-itch quincy girl may be the first to die.

6) Can't wait to see how Kenpachi deals with this stuff.

7) Can't wait to find out that Retsu Unohana is alive and kicking Quincy A$$,.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Komamura's Bankai is a disadvantage for him now. He's just one huge target now, I can't wait for Kenpachi to come in and show them who's boss. I think SS's Past needs to be discussed, All theses clans, and stuff, I wonder if the Quinices have enough SR, to fight the Fullbringers, and the earth team of Visors, and team that's returning from the Royal Guard Realm. Let's not forget about Ichigo who's going to have to face Uyruu, and Bach.

Bambi would be useless against another quincy, they could just collect her reishi and put it into something else, I wonder if over these 1000 years the Shinigami have finally found a way to do that too, it would make sense to study their natural enemy and understand all their abilities i would think. Once Urahara gets on the job of nullifying her reishi she will be dead in the water me thinks...

Also on Hirako's bankai im thinking if his shikai reverses the perception of someone then maybe his bankai actually reverses that person themselves, like instead of breathing oxygen its slowly killing her or if her heart is pumping its pumping backwards, etc. Like a complete reversal of someones body and how it functions, would be such a chaotic bankai! Its an idea I kind of got from Toriko and Ichiryuu's minority world skill.

I hop Myuoo has some new abilities now, like speed and strength. Or maybe it might not be connected to Komamura anymore since he ripped his heart out, like his Myuoo is a representation of his "death" from not having a heart and its its own beast or a death god itself. Would be nice if it had a hax skill other than size.
    A pie in the sky?

I think Hachi (Vizard) might be a great Mach-up for Quincies. He, pretty good with Kido, and barriers, plus he's pretty smart too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) So Komamura is really a Wolf and not a dog after all (although besides size/proportions, I don't know the difference)

2) Komamura's human form was actually quite a Handsome guy.

3) I didn't understand a word about the Clan curse /whatever blah blah!

4) I knew it. It was too good to be true to hope that this week's chapter would follow up last week's SKR happenings.

5) I think What's her name Bi-itch quincy girl may be the first to die.

6) Can't wait to see how Kenpachi deals with this stuff.

7) Can't wait to find out that Retsu Unohana is alive and kicking Quincy A$$,.
    1. Originally they were the same thing (dogs and wolfs can still cross breed between each other), basically dogs are wolfs that had undergone the domestication process, by which they lost some of their traits and gained new ones, thus becoming dogs (you could say that Komamura have went through similar process by being picked up by Yamamoto and domesticated through Shinigami education). After undergoing the domestication process, the genetic differences aren't big, but the differences on physical level, behavioral level, social level and the like, are quite big.

2. He looked like a BOSS, it sure was awesome, especially those half beast ears, reminded me of some halflings of the beast clans from some fantasy settings.

3. Well, the things he spoke of might have happened at the time of the previous SK, so the world might have been different than it is now. It's also worth mentioning that there aren't many animals in SS itself.

Basically, the clan sinned as a whole and was sent to another realm, but without being killed (so they passed it the same way as Chad, Shinigami or Hollows do without dying and reincarnating, like through a tunnel or gate). After being sent to a different environment, the first thing they seemingly did (one could perhaps say) is that they adapted, thus lost their form and power (or were forced to). The problem was that technically none of them died and thus they eventually returned to SS the way they were, instead of undergoing a reincarnation or some other process (the souls from earth go through certain morphing process, since they loose the chain while passing from earth to SS). By casting aside those chains (the wording might be quite important, since it might be referring to a similar thing that souls on earth have, which they lose after entering SS through proper process), they can regain their true form and power.

4. The last chapter ended with Bambietta blowing everything around her, which continued by revealing that Shinji was critically damaged. It would have been strange if the action had again switched SKR .

It's also worth mentioning that while Shinji's Shikai reverse positions by fooling the sense of direction, it doesn't change the distance (so wherever he is standing, it's still the same distance away). Basically, if Shinji had stood 5 meters away from Bambietta, then blowing everything within the circle of 5 meters away from her at the same time, would still hit him (it certainly seems like child's play for those with MAP abilities or kidos, or hax like Azien ).

5. The action might shift next chapter .

6. With slashing forward, as always .

7. Well, I'm expecting that Zaraki won't appear alone, it might be Kenpachis alone (the 3 of them ?), or Kenpachis along with all the prisoner that chose to follow him after pacificating them into submission or something .

Some of the more hax Quincy abilities do seem to be useless against another Quincy, Opie's jail is an example of that, thus it might be similar with her explode.

I kind of sounds like Komamura's human transformation technique is only good for a little bit of time before he returns to normal again, I wonder how long it lasts or if he can use it more than once. Also what did the old wolf do with his heart? Maybe eat it and gain back some of his strength? Would be kind of cool to see that huge wolf in battle too
    A pie in the sky?

For the third time, I think he's at a disadvantage with his Bankai, He's one huge ass target now. He's most likely going to need help from someone. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    For the third time, I think he's at a disadvantage with his Bankai, He's one huge ass target now. He's most likely going to need help from someone. :/
    But we don't even know how his bankai acts now since it looks so different, it might be completely different than you think. What if it moved from being huge and physical attack based to being huge and hadou based. Might end up being exactly what can defeat her...
    A pie in the sky?

When Ichigo got his new look, he still did the same moves. So I assume that his Bankai will do the same, but overall he's faster, and stronger, and it's a 1 hit K.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Not necessarily, now that he gained his true power, he and his Bankai might have some form of instant healing, thus allowing to take even more attacks head on, while concentrating on speed and power... plus the rope in the name and appearance seems suspicious, perhaps it will be automatically blocking attacks or something ? Still, I doubt that he will win by himself. It's highly probable that he will win thanks to Hirako's aid (if at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I kind of sounds like Komamura's human transformation technique is only good for a little bit of time before he returns to normal again, I wonder how long it lasts or if he can use it more than once. Also what did the old wolf do with his heart? Maybe eat it and gain back some of his strength? Would be kind of cool to see that huge wolf in battle too
    It says that it will only temporarily remove the chains, though it doesn't say what happens after that, but seeing as he doesn't have a vital organ as important as heart... well will see, since something else might be currently replacing his heart (like another heart, mechanism, something).

So anyway, who is going to take the Captain position of the 8th Division now that Kyouraku is Captain of the 1st and CC at the same time ? Could it really be Kurosaki Ichigo ? Well, seeing as the Division's insignia signifies "Everything is Obtained" it would somewhat fit with what Ichigo has just become. What's more the insignia itself is Strelitzia (Bird of Paradise) and it's color is Raspberry Rose (this might change in that case )... the other possibility is Renji.

The clothes made by Shutara for the gang, are probably made from the same thing as those protective clothes:
    Spoiler!