Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ^ I think that Vizard also sounds better and is easier to spell than Vizored, plus Vizard sounds more like a trait/appurtenance, while Vizored sounds like as if someone had went through a certain process (while it might hold true, it differs from the standard naming for groups used in this story). They call people or souls that gained the Balancer's Power: Shinigami or Soul Reapers, they don't call them Reapered after all .

Going back to Orihime, well she might have a "fun" "trump card", especially that now her powers have grown a bit. For example in the past it was shown that she was capable of reconstructing vital organs such as brain and heart (both at the same time even), thus technically speaking, she revived someone:
    Spoiler!

it almost seems that as long as she has at least the ashes (and the soul haven't went through reincarnation or other kind of process yet), without any foreign reiatsu blocking them, she should be able to revive someone, kukukuku. You know like if someone's ashes gathered on her pins, or being specifically placed in a flying container that follows her around...

...there are also other "presents" she got, like the two plush toys that are named and were shown in the Fullbring arc, though that might really have been just a random, trivial thing .

As to Ryuken's comment:
    Spoiler!

well, it looks like he has classified them all (Uryu, Sado, Inoue) as humans with special powers (I think that it is better explained in the anime adaptation), while mentioning Sado and Inoue first seeing as Uryu was already cut down (a person was this easily cut down by a Fullbringer, was dubbed as the next Emperor... yeah ... alright I guess everyone that cut down Uryu so far, beside Tsukishima near the end of Fullbring arc, had Shinigami powers to a certain extend), plus Ryuken would have known how the Reiatsu of a Quincy feels, thus it was reasonable to guess that the enemy's power is of a different type, like Sado's type or Orihime's type.

I think you stumbled across something that could explain why Uyru wasn't effect by hollows. Uyru's Mother was a Half Bred, and fought hollows, while she might of been pregnant or something, So Uyru being 75% Quincy and 25% Fullbringer giving him the ability to be immune to hollows. Could explain why he Survived Bach's purging of impure Quincies.

I wonder if Inouye could bring back CC, or is it too late by now...

And I want to see Chad in the fight too but then he got his ass handed to him by Opie not too long ago. I really wish they would of put him on par with Uryuu, or at least able to protect himself and others.

So is Bach still in the shadow world or did he come over when everything was transferred?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wonder if Inouye could bring back CC, or is it too late by now...

And I want to see Chad in the fight too but then he got his ass handed to him by Opie not too long ago. I really wish they would of put him on par with Uryuu, or at least able to protect himself and others.

So is Bach still in the shadow world or did he come over when everything was transferred?
    I don't think Kubo has mustered up the Courage to deal with Orihime. He did raise a lot of possibilities with her Phenomenon Rejection, As per Aizen Himself, but e then quickly backed away from it/her.

In theory Orihime could have restored Ichigo after he lost his power from using FGT. She could have saved Uquiorra. She could bring back Captain Commander, but if Kubo had let her do these things, her abilities alone would have changed all of the manga.

The best way to deal with opening a can of worms, is to ignore it and pretend it does not exist. This is Kubo's answer to Orihime.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, her powers where so far mainly limited be her feelings, understanding, which she can or did overcome (mostly ?), thus the only thing that really stops her from doing the impossible, is when another being's reiatsu blocks her way (which is sometimes very vague). Seeing as she couldn't heal Ichigo's wounds because of R2|Ulquiora's reiatsu, it's also understandable that she wasn't able to heal Ulquiorra's wounds that were caused by even stronger being that was H2|Ichigo... supposedly :p.

The whole point is that seemingly the enemy's reiatus inserted in the target's body, being full of malice and intention to kill, automatically tries stop, block, or weaken whatever the positive effect another person's power, or even the user's power, tries to bring to the target. The whole point of the Hot Spring Demon's healing method is to remove those foreign reiatsus that seemingly hinders the body in more than one way. In a way the Hot Spring treatment supplements Orihime's power, but the problem lies in that the dead body would probably dissolve within that Hot Spring (then again there is always Urahara to find away around it, kukukuku).

Also it was mentioned that Orihime not only has problems with foreign reiatsu blocking her power, she also has problems with replenishing the target's reiatsu (this might be the real reason why she wouldn't have been able to restore Ichigo's power, who lost all of his reiatsu and his total pool was reduced to near zero seemingly, on the other hand, that's also the reason why inserting tons of reiatsu into Ichigo had restored his powers).

Then there is another problem of Quincy's power that obliterates the soul completely, thus the moment they destroy the soul core (as long as the core remains or turns into something different, it should be possible to restore the being), it might really be the end.

Orihime and her powers are OP, I think Kubo had a good idea for her, but he decided it was way to OP, and she hasn't had much face time lately as she use to, and ether has Rukia, and Chad...

Didn't know where to post this, seems the Bleach questions and answers thread disappeared.

To any interested Bleach fans:

Sometimes it seem/feels like folks in the Manga Scanlation Community suddenly wake up one morning and decide out of the clear blue sky to change established norms for no good reason that I can see.

I was reviewing old episodes of Bleach anime. If you have time check out episode 112. Here the voice actors for Isshin and Urahara Kisuke speaking in the Japanese Language clearly said "Vizards", and the screen Dubbing printed "Vizards".

At the risk of being repetitive, I feel the same way about people who say/print:

Isshin Kurosaki vs Kurosaki Isshin or Sasuke Uchiha vs Uchiha Sasuke

The name's arrangement doesn't really bother me that much, but it would be nice if they stuck sorta to the original style. I hope Shinji wakes up and is pissed, and goes bankai. I feel like he's the type when truly mad, you need to watch out. Also the Vizards that are located on earth I wonder if they're doing something that will block the Quinices from coming to Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Didn't know where to post this, seems the Bleach questions and answers thread disappeared.

To any interested Bleach fans:

I was reviewing old episodes of Bleach anime. If you have time check out episode 112. Here the voice actors for Isshin and Urahara Kisuke speaking in the Japanese Language clearly said "Vizards", and the screen Dubbing printed "Vizards".
    Looks like people stopped having questions about Bleach , or rather it's an after effect of the uncountable number of times that this forum was hacked. There is way more things that disappeared.

I checked the episode and they said: "Vaizardo"/"Whyzardo"/"vaizādo" (looks like the "ā" is read with a bit of "r"), which is how they spell it, but it is supposedly written as Visored.

"Visored" is an actual term:
    1) Wordnet Dictionary
    having or provided with a visor or a visor of a particular kind

2) Webster's Dictionary of English
    (a.) Wearing a visor; masked.

It's probably what Kubo was aiming for, but might have misspelled it .

On the other hand "Vizard" is also an actual term:
    1) ECTACO dictionary
    MASK

2) Webster's Dictionary of English
    (n.) A mask; a visor.

In a way, one could say that Viz was "close enough", but looks like Kubo did in fact confirm it (probably in a databook like masked or unmasked) that it is Visored.

Thanks for checking Zero, and thanks for pitching in PureLogic.

To take my obsession a little further, I asked myself, what would happen if a Japanese Guy came to my Hospital and Introduced himself. Good Morning, he says I am Hakin Tsubasa. Then a wiseguy gets up and tell everyone, "Everybody please welcome Mr. Tsubasa with open arms. The guy gets up again and says, "np I tell you it is Hakin san. My name is Hakin.

Guess Im a little obssesd. Anyway I'm done with this for now.