Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I dont like it!!!! Kubo just trolled one of my favorite characters, Shinji! I dont care that Bambi said his technique doesnt matter cause she'll just bomb everything, but she nailed him on the first shot. How does that happen? If she was aiming in front of her then that meant she was really aiming behind her. I just dont get how she hit him on the first shot. It took Aizen a few tries to get adjusted, but she nails him on the first try...smh

The second strongest Vizard gets owned. He better get back up and put ohn his mask.
    lol... Well, you see.. What I think happened was that Bambi simply one-shotted everything around her and just happened to make contact, rather than specifically aiming for shinji. The last panel of Bambi during the previous chapter showed everything around her exploding. I'm glad Bambi is owning people soon after the release of her Holy Complete Form, so that things won't look so lopsided when reinforcement arrives to help out the shinigami. the quincy are outnumbered by the amount of shinigami, arrancar, and fullrbingers, etc. The Quincy need to be truly powerful to be a genuine threat.

Besides, how impressive can Shinji's bankai be when all bankai is an amplification of a shinigami's shikai; which in Shinji's case happens to be the inversion of visual perception. Leaving Shiniji'a bankai to be..... A REALLY reversing inversion of visual perception??? lol.

That being said, I do like Shinji's character and have been wanting to see more of his capabilities since his little brawl with Grimmjow, and short lived victory with Aizen. So, in that regard, I still feel your pain!

May Shinji make a comeback with hallowfication!!!! Maybe even like Ichigo during his fight with Ulq!!!1 That would be pretty sweet.

P.S. I still want to see all the bankais, including Shinji's!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

This chapter was BOSS! Haven't posted in a while but I had to for this one. Nice change for Konomura, bankai looks great too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I actually remember Zero saying something about a WereWolve Clan, Animal have souls also, this is starting to sound a little bit more like Skyrim. So there's different realms, I wonder how many, and I'm doubting that The Soul King, created the earth, and humans. I also had a theory awhile back, that the Quinces once lived in SS, and they were the ruling clan or a rival clan of maybe smaller clans, and people from different clans didn't like the Quinces, and the Soul King gathered his A-Team, and overthrow Bach.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I actually remember Zero saying something about a WereWolve Clan, Animal have souls also, this is starting to sound a little bit more like Skyrim. So there's different realms, I wonder how many, and I'm doubting that The Soul King, created the earth, and humans. I also had a theory awhile back, that the Quinces once lived in SS, and they were the ruling clan or a rival clan of maybe smaller clans, and people from different clans didn't like the Quinces, and the Soul King gathered his A-Team, and overthrow Bach.
    the_a_team_group_3_800.jpg

Shinigami T says "He pities the quincy fools"
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Epic Bleach chapter. I do however wonder if it wouldn't have been wiser to have the vizards take point on most battles until the enemy's abilities are clearly understood. Their hollow form allows regeneration should things go bad. In short, Shinji should've been owning here

Can't wait for 557 to see how this bankai develops. Also, does this mean that as the strength of an individual changes, his bankai does as well? Sure, stats might improve, but I'm talking about the physical shape and form of the bankai itself.

^ Look at Ichigo (or Ginjou), each time his power changed, his Zanpakutou also did, it especially happens when one unlocks a power that he/she always had, but couldn't use because something was blocking it (in Komamura's case it was the curse). Also, Yamamoto (when fighting Fach) himself mentioned that Ichigo's Bankai is still developing so I guess it might change ? Another thing to consider is that it might be a "phase/stage/mode 2" of his Bankai, seeing as blocking is pointless (and he will need great power to break through the blood defense), he might have made it go full assault mode or something (Byakuya has something similar).

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Bambi is basically using Stark's release, minus the fucking awesome wolf molded soul shards.
    Nope, her ability changes everything that her reishi enters into a bomb, which include clothes, skin (looks like she made many little bombs explode inside that Quincy in a vertical way), buildings, weapons, air? and the like (just imagine, her Reishi gets into your eyeball, which then becomes the bomb, thus you have about 1 millisecond to gouge out your own eye or it's sayonara to your brain). In other words, it's unblockable and can't be deactivated (unless someone knows how to cleanse her reishi from things).

Anyway, Shinji will likely turn out pivotal in Komamura wining, by using his Bankai that somehow allows Dogman/Wolfman to avoid a critical hit and strike her with full power while screaming "CHESTOOOOOO !!!". As to how it will work, well it will probably still be reversing everything, but the question is, what will it be reversing ? It probably will reverse something different than a sense of direction this time, kukukukuku.

Seeing as Mayuri is capable of creating artificial organs, does this mean that Wolfmen can sacrifice their hearts as much as they want in order to regain their true forms ? Or was the sacrifice of the organ only in order to learn the technique and didn't involve the technique at all ?

Komamura has a metal plate on the left side of his chest... so, is there really no heart there anymore, or is there something different now ?

I have to wonder now, if the creatures of darkness aren't perhaps a Bat Tribe/Vampires that might have also been banished but instead to HM, rather than the animal realm, hmmmm (Ulq was seemingly an arrancar of those).

Then what about the Quincy ? Bach is red eyed (is that the reason why he was covering his eyes with sunglasses 1000 years ago ?) and uses a lot of blood powers, plus, after obtaining Yamamoto's Bankai, he can now summons the army of undead to fight by his side (just like Alucard from Hellsing... :p).

Hooooly Mooooly! How did Komamura become my favorite Shinigami in just one chapter!?! I hated his guts before but now he is so fricken cool!

Amazing chapter, and great info on his background, never expected a werewolf though, I really hope he gained his ferocity back and what an amazing way to gain power, by ripping out your own heart and offering it to someone! Can't wait to see what he can do.

I still don't get how Bambietta figured out how to move and attack while under Hirako's shikai, it even took Aizen a few tries to get it yet she (a sub rank quincy) figured it out in just moment of talking. I hope her abilities get broken down a little more too, it looks like she was tearing apart SS with subjugation and making that into bombs but I couldn't quite tell
    A pie in the sky?

Bambietta Vs Hiyori Now Please. xD Both have major Attitudes, and it would be interesting as heck to see them fight. "Doggie" Isn't his Bankai just one huge ass target now that she can make explode and effect him? I can't wait for Kenpachi to come back and say the words Bankai. Also I can't wait to see Ichigo's new bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I still don't get how Bambietta figured out how to move and attack while under Hirako's shikai, it even took Aizen a few tries to get it yet she (a sub rank quincy) figured it out in just moment of talking. I hope her abilities get broken down a little more too, it looks like she was tearing apart SS with subjugation and making that into bombs but I couldn't quite tell
    She didn't, she simply exploded everything around her, by sending tons of her reishi at random places without looking around and one of them entered Hirako's clothes (one could say that she used a MAP ability), which tore his chest off or should have , well he was critically damaged (his sword also seemingly vanished). After Hirako was down, his Shikai naturally deactivated.

This is basically the same tactic that Yamamoto wanted to use on Aizen. After confirming that the target is in the sealed place (or not so far away), he wanted to destroy everything within it, along with the target and his own men. It's pretty standard tactic when you can't hit the target, simply use a wide range ability that hits everything at the same time.

Massive Area of Effect, she still seems to be toying with everyone, and I wonder what her friends are up to, and What's going on at the science division. I wonder if Bach will tempt to take Ichigo's Sistes, because he couldn't force Ichigo to return with him.