Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 555: The Hero - Discussion / 556 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/555

We are treated to an early release

Spoiler!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Now ichigo is coming.... but first i wonder why the royal guards can't use the pillar so often? is there any restriction to it? or are they confident enough that ichigo and the gotei13 will finish this battle without them doing anything much like they let ichigo and the gotei13 battle out aizen....

I like ichigo's new look.... it reminds me of when he rescued rukia with yoruichi's cloak..... but this is much more improve and his knife zanpaktou looks good with the usual straps.... still ichigo is pretty fast.... 1 week for normal shunpo is half a day to him meaning he is 14 times faster than a normal shunpo? that begs the question though is shunpo's instant movement the same as the speed of light? that would make ichigo 14 times faster more or less lols........

Plus shinji got hit by a surprise attack from bambietta's vollstandig.... though i doubt he'd go down that easily.... shinji is still very strong in shikai... he may need bankai now along with kumamura......... though the 12 hr wait for ichigo....... what reinforcement would arrive first? inoue, chad and the arrancars? isshin, yoruichi and co? ichigo? or zaraki and maybe unohana?....... chapter made me want to fast forward to next week and want more

lol it seems kubo like the ending of Free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Well this looks like there will be a lot of destroyed buildings in this fight. Good thing its not the actual soul society world, how nice of the Quincy to sacrifice their city ^_^
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    what the hell man! Shinji shows his awesomness last week and gets one-shotted this week! He better had dodged or blocked that attack.

Someone needs to go check on Toushiro & Matsamoto.

I wonder if Cheng-Du is free now.

Im digging Ichigo's new Kimono or whatever it is.

okay chapter, wasnt any real progress.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Well that was very short! XD Im not a huge fan of Ichigos new look, it reminds me of his arabic look from the filler episode in the anime. Still... now we know why he called. I think we will definitely see either Chad, Inoue and the Arrancars or Ginjou, Ganju and the full-bringers. Id prefer to see the Arrancars first though! I just cant wait to see Grimmjow xD

Wow did Shinji get his left cheek / jaw ripped out ? o,o or was it just the effect of the wings ? looks like a kubo-glyphic to me. Anyways I think we will once again see the shinigami face trouble again, but someone needs to check on Toshiro and Matsumoto, theyre both exhausted and hurt badly, Cang Du with vollstandig and Bazz-B not so far away.

So, was that Ichigo pulling out a NEW MASK or what was he doing with putting his left hand in the hat/turban ? (middle panel):
    Spoiler!

So, does this mean that Renji, Rukia and Byakuya will also get a new, specifically designed for them, clothes ? Then again, half of the cast seemingly got new clothes ;P. You got to love Kubo for that, I mean he is one of the few shonen artists to change battle clothes of his characters so often (along with haircuts).

@Dabbido, Bambietta caused the air/particles/something on Shinji's chest, or right before it, to explode (it seems that's her power).

http://readms.com/r/bleach/555/2122/1

Mangstream version is out, and they are REALLY hyping Bambietta saying she could end this entire war all by herself right now seems pretty extreme
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I wonder if going Volstandig interupts the effects of a shikai, because if not then Bambietta should still be under Shinji's technique. And if it does interupt a shikai's effects then that means that Volstandig would also undo Aizen's complete hypnosis and Shunsui's color/game technique.

well they would all still have Bankai.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Where have I seen this before ...hmm, oh yeah Goku on Snake way lol

At any rate I'm just itching to see that damn Kenpachi show up with a few corpses, C'mon Kubo Ichigo is on his way now is the time for Kenpachi before he comes and pwns Quincies without his Zanpakutou.