Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 557 Discussion / 558 Predictions

Boom! It's out.
    MANGAPANDA VERSION.

Discuss.

And on that note, I don't think Bambietta is done for. She should still be able to use the absorption techinque (like Opie did with Ayon) since the Bankai is now pure reiatsu and my guess is that she will, but there's going to be some kind of catch with that related to loss of life.

Good chapter overall. Not just talking and one-shoting.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-11-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Undead Shinigami. Creepy stuff.

Hm ? Wasn't the technique absorbing only reishi/spirit particles (since that technique is just a boosted version of their standard power to control reishi) ? If that's the case then she can't absorb the Dogy's Bankai that is currently made from pure reiatsu. That is also why Bambietta's ability didn't work on it.

So, an undead soul, well I guess most of the time werewolfs are showcased as immortals/undeads, so it's understandable that the wolf-men can also attain a similar state for a short amount of time.

When the Bankai Giant jumped I was like, damn this is gonna hurt .

MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 557

He went from mutt, to stud, to total badass in the past couple of chapters. I'm impress lately with Bleach. Still it needs to move little bit more faster with the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hm ? Wasn't the technique absorbing only reishi/spirit particles (since that technique is just a boosted version of their standard power to control reishi) ?
    True, there's a difference between reishi and reiatsu.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    SAIJIN MOTHERFUCKA!

It's usually at this point where I say he's going into Beast Mode but he's elevated above that. First Stern Ritter Holy Mode and this dude got Bambi tripping hard. Saijin is bossing like nobody's fucking business, would have been better for her if abilities were more like Stark's.

Excellent.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I honestly couldn't tell what was happening in all the Flashes and swaths of Black and white. In fact, to me it looked as though Kokujou Tengen Miou didn't land even one hit until the last panel.

I do appreciate all the explanations, although..Well.. Yeah. I suppose blood enemies who hate each other like a crazy grudge, might take some time out to explain how they are trying to kill each other

If I were Komamura, I'd hurry up and kill the crazy girl and hurry to the next Quincy, if I wanted to avenge the CC Yamamoto so bad. Granted he can't die in this state, taking a lot of damage like this, he might run out of time before he get to be able to kill even more quincies, especially Juha Bach.
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-13-2013 at 03:22 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@Paulbee : He hit her twice, first one is where Kokujo Tengen Myo Ohs hand crashes down and causes an explosion (page 9 on mangareader, page 10 on mangastream) and she is seen escaping moments after (with a figure akin to a bird) that was the first hit, then the 2nd hit at the end. I loved this chapter!!! Komamura suddenly went all BOSS on Bambietta and shes for the first time confused, scared and hurt (a bit) But being invinsible and stuff... thats kinda cool... but will he stay like that ? or does the human transformation lasts some specific time ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I honestly couldn't tell what was happening in all the Flashes and swaths of Black and white. In fact, to me it looked as though Kokujou Tengen miou didn't land even one hit until the last panel.
    Hmmmmm, let's see... (basing on mangastream version):

1p) Dangai Jōe's ripped armor falls off to the ground, destroying some Vandereich Buildings along the way. Bambietta is shocked.

2p) Dangai Jōe takes a large swing at her.

3p) Dangai Jōe destroys even more buildings, while Bambietta flies away from the debris.

4p) Bambietta is shocked, about there not being any doggy behind the armor. She also shows that she is unscathed from the previous blow, looks like it didn't connect. She tries to use her "Explode" on Dangai Jōe's head, but it instead hits the hand. Dangai Jōe's hand is being engulfed in her reiatsu.

5p) Bambietta is shocked harder (lol) that her "Explode" didn't work the way it should. The target didn't explode, instead her raiatsu simply expanded and passed through Dangai Jōe's hand, scattering around a bit of Dangai Jōe's reiatsu (the hand), then it's reiatsu gather again reforming the hand. It is displayed that Dangai Jōe no longer posses a material form, but rather an ethereal one (no reishi, only reiatsu).

6p) Komamura explains the difference between his current and past Bankai. He states that her techniques cannot defeat him. Dangai Jōe strikes Bambietta with it's left hand, while she is dumbfounded.

7p) She blows up some debris and fly aways through Dangai Jōe's hand. This time, she took minimal damaged (her clothes are ripped and her face is scratched), looks like she managed to mostly block the attack with her blut, or she damaged herself with her own ability. She doesn't get it (lol). She sends a barrage of her "Explode".

8p) It's blocked with Dangai Jōe's left arm, it again doesn't do much. Komamura explains what she doesn't get.

9p) Sajin reveals that Dangai Jōe is the form his Bankai attains after casting it's life away. Shot of Komamura's heart on the plate before the big granddaddy wolf-man-dog. Bambietta is again shocked (this reminds of Ichigo a bit ).

10p) She tears off her damaged overcoat. She doesn't get it (...). Bambietta reveals the weakness of Komamura's Bankai that she learned thanks to being in it's possession for a certain amount of time. She lunches another barrage of her "Explode".

11p) The dispersed reiatsu still acts as damage/hit, which is transfered to Komamura (even if it is recollected right after it). The damage is minimal, but the more shocking truth, is that Sajin has a big ass hole in his chest, where once was his heart. Bambietta is now really shocked and she seriously doesn't get what the hells going on. She is at verge of breaking in the same manner as Ichigo was when talking to Aizen at some points in the story. Komamura reveals that his body is nothing more than an empty shell, maintaining nothing more but one single purpose - to defeat her.

12p) Komamura is doing some explaining, while the girl keeps loosing it. Sajin reveals that he is immortal for the time being, after hearing which, Bamietta opts to run away (a reasonable move in a way). She looks up and, yeah, what she sees is a...

13p) ...fuck*ng Bankai Giant above her in the air (it's a jump), prepared to slash her down.

14p) She looses her composure completely, and start her motor-mouth, while shooting her "Explode" and running away. She is shooting her "Explode" above her in order to hit Dangai Jōe, while she turns her head around (down) towards Sajiin and tries to weaken his resolve with some cheap talk. It's ineffective, cheap talk doesn't work on the Wolf of Honor. Komamura expresses his will and resolve to stake his life in order to end this fight, while slowly reverting to his Wolf form. Dangai Jōe ends up recollecting it's reiatsu.

15p) Sajin roars (well technically he screams, but you know ), while the sword of judgment comes from above (actually diagonally ), cutting down it's targeted opponent (or so it seems).

There seems to be a small explosion, boom and slash crossing their paths, so it's possible that Bambietta might have pushed herself away by using her "Explode".

Find out more in the next episode - "Where the wining slash never connects".

More or less .

I do love immortal werewolfs, they are always so badass. I'm guessing this transformation must have some weaknesses though. Perhaps it has something to do with his heart.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off