Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    See that's another thing, Madara can't get the Juubi, he would need to kill Naruto and Bee. OR Kill Bee, and take Minato's Kurama. I seriously wonder what Madara is going to do. I wonder if he'll run away, go with a Plan B.

Maybe he doesn't need the Juubi. Rember that Obito was able to use the Geddou Mazou Statue, which was just the Juubi's Shell. So if Madara plans to activate the Shinju some other way, he can still be a threat.

Having said this, there is no way to say he can't get the Juubi, the Alliance could still make an error. Right now they have focused on Obito (rightly), but they are not thinking about Madara, who is and was always the threat behind the threat.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Obito is in a weaken state, I'm sure the Kages can take care of Obito now, I think Madara's trump card will be put into place, maybe we'll learn about more about the Sage.... and maybe Madara will enter a " Six Paths Sage Mode" .... Also wasn't the Geddou Mazou Statue sealed within Obito? I wonder if there's fragments of the chakra left, and if Madara can give Obito enough time to regenerate that chakra.. Or Take over Obito and use the Rinnegan and see chakra.

The Juubi (formerly geddou Mazou) was sealed in Obito initially. But remember that the Juubi itself was originally the Shinju Plant/ Tree, so when Obito released the Shinju, he let it out, but still retained the sealed chakra (the 9 Bijuus) inside himself. By retaining the chakra, Obito was able to link with and control the Shinju.

The SO6P had originally removed the chakra from the Juubi, yet its shell, the Geddou Mazou was still capable of action although it lack a will. What I am suggesting is that the Shinju might still be able to carry out the Moon's eye plan perhaps if Madara linked with it, and used Hashirama's Natural energy.

I'll even go as far as to guess that the Shinju/Geddou Mazou can recover chakra to itself without the Bijuus, if linked to sufficient Natural Energy. This is how (I believe)that the Bijuus replenish themselves. If Kishi goes this way, then the Shinju (and Madara) are not finished yet.

I was wondering the same thing if there's fragments of chakra still left, I could see Madara using more of the Sage's powers while in Sage mode. I wonder to use more stronger forms of the Sage's power, you have to use Natural Energy, and the Rinnegan is incomplete with out a source of "Sage Power"

it will be interesting to see what Madara does now that Obito has been defeated. We all know better than to write him off. I have a feeling that by the time
    kishi shows us what's happening between Hashirama and Madara there will be something significant that will have happened off screen, something would favour Madara and that he'll have something to say to Sasuke before eventually being defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    it will be interesting to see what Madara does now that Obito has been defeated. We all know better than to write him off. I have a feeling that by the time
    kishi shows us what's happening between Hashirama and Madara there will be something significant that will have happened off screen, something would favour Madara and that he'll have something to say to Sasuke before eventually being defeated.
    Strong as Hashirama is, Madara has to be stronger now because he stole Hashirama's power in addition to his own. Also you gotta wonder how Madara had so much faith in Obito that Obito would Resurrect him at the cost of his own life. It just makes sense that Madara is up to something.

Well... Couldn't Madara revive himself with his Rinnegan since he has unlimited chakra now due to being a Edo? I think there's something up with Obito's Zetsu side, I think Madara will somehow merge with Obito. Where we stand in the Manga now, the war is almost over, there's only one man to fight and entire army... you have all the Edo Hokages, and the 5 Kages, and Naruto, Sasuke, and an army, and the Tailed Beast on there side, Madara is going to need a major powerup.

I think the current Shinju was powering up to unleash the Tsukuyomi even without the power remaining in Obito... so perhaps Madara can still hijack it using Sage techniques and complete the plan. I wonder if other Sages will battle for control of the tree. Either way, we're certainly due for some Madara next chapter, and the fight is surely not over.

I smell twists coming up, that's all I know, because lately its gotten a little bit boring, and dragged out. I don't mind it being long, but it has to have some reasonable meaning, and lately it's been kinda plain and predictable.