Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

wow, that chapter was boring as hell. At least they yanked all the tailed biju out.

It was pretty boring, and short to boot, I hope Bleach makes up for this. I hope next weeks chapter has something that makes it interesting again. I wonder what Madara is going to do, "Who brought him back in the first place Kaubto or Obito?

So, even when resisting and trying to fight back, there is no way to stop the mind-f*ck and manipulation that talk-no-jutsu invokes... so, was it "bad touch" in the end that made him lose ?

The Doll Rin's expression was pretty neat.

Is it me or was Kakashi's hair inconsistent between the vision Kakashi and the doll Kakashi ?

Obito was literally puzzled out of jyuubi.

So both Sasuke and Naruto were in the Susanoo gem...

Look like Kakashi will appear next week, right between Madara and Obito, taking a hit for Obito, which will pierce him and destroy Obito's Rinnegan, then Kakashi will give back the Sharingan and Obito will invoke the Dimensional Cutter Susanoo to face of Madara, that after obtaining Hashirama's power will summon the Yamato Tree... hmmm, probably not (at least no in one chapter).

I hope Madara's Counter to this is decent, and last awhile. He's about to be really out number now, and the kages get there revenge? Or Will Naruto and Sasuke solve this matter, or will Sasuke turn evil this time? O.o xD

MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 654

So, next week Madara jumps out and says: "I'm not giving up those cookies (Obito) for free, I backed those with my own man made Hashirama flour" or something , well the fans seem to demand it, but it is still Kishi's manga.

Well, the tug was was unfair from the beginning, so it's no real surprise that he lost.

Oh right, I almost forgot to ask . What happened with the Jyubi's body ? Is it still inside Obito or is it now the Shinju Tree ?

I'm just glad that Naruto has finally pulled out of Obito. I mean lets be honest, Obito got his ass handed to him and didn't he just deserve it. Now he's just an empty shell with integrity scooped out.
    Would be cool if Kakashi could swipe Obito's other eye and pull off some crazy Susano'o, it'll never happen and it might stretch credibility but it would kick so much ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 654

So, next week Madara jumps out and says: "I'm not giving up those cookies (Obito) for free, I backed those with my own man made Hashirama flour" or something , well the fans seem to demand it, but it is still Kishi's manga.

Well, the tug was was unfair from the beginning, so it's no real surprise that he lost.

Oh right, I almost forgot to ask . What happened with the Jyubi's body ? Is it still inside Obito or is it now the Shinju Tree ?
    - Yup Madara will get ultra serious and will probably summon another meteor or 2.

- The Jyubi's shell body is inside Obito the same skinny statue thing that was in the Moon. I suppose Obito could reseal it in the moon or make a new moon.

- I wonder are the Bijuu going to roam free or are they going to go inside Naruto?

-

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Next up Uchiha Madara.

Can he control the Shinju all by himself with his own powers?
    Or Does he have a means to gain control of the Bijuus?

Does he plan to enter the Hashirama clone in his hideout? (I don't see how that would benefit him, except if he gains Hashirama's Natural Energy).

It's really difficult to imagine what Madara could do to tip the tide in his own favour, especially if The Bijuus enter inside Naruto. The Bijuu have to enter inside Naruto, if the SO6P's prophesy is to be fulfilled.

Waiting to see what happens next.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Eh, giving honest but negative criticism (cue E-Trade Baby) "Is frowned upon, in this establishment." so I'm just going to let Larry sum this release up.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."