Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 655 Discussion / 656 Predictions

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Anybody notice the ominous Footprints on the last page? And above the horizon, was that a light from atop the Shinzu

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    I think that light was Naruto's odama rasen shuriken.
    As for the footprints, that page is related to this: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/573/14

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    I think that light was Naruto's odama rasen shuriken.
    As for the footprints, that page is related to this: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/573/14
    Yea, I agree. Can someone eloborate on this: "Hiatus begins in the next issue. We will restart with the first issue of the new year.". When begins the next issue?

@promaster,

There will be an issue next wednesday, after that there will be along Hiatus till New Year. I hate it already.

>.> Kishi going on a long overdue vacation

Anyways a bit of a slow chapter but they have to wrap some of this up I suppose.

- I have been wondering why Madara has only been using Susanoo against Hashirama when he has the Rinnegan. I think Madara is just enjoying the fight but he can turn it up a notch if he wants.

The Bijuu should stay away from Madara.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yeah, I think it's the Oodama Rasengan.

I'm usually the first to do the "No, Kishi is not doing religious imagery in his manga" post, but aside from the imagery implying something like the Star of Bethlehem (The star which was seen all over the world signaling the start of their salvation), there's just no point to the 2 panel spread. It can't be just a coincidence.

Sorry for double posting, but I'm unable to edit my post...

Is anyone else not able to edit their posts or reply to other posts? My Chrome keeps hanging up whenever I try to do either, and I've tried clearing browser data and disabling all my extensions to no success. I have been on this site for the longest time and I don't want to be turned away just because of something new that wasn't here before.

Anyway...

On the "new year" thing, this page: http://adnavi.shueisha.co.jp/schedule/w_jump.html says that issue #1 of WSJ comes out on 12/2. I'm not sure what New Year Kishi is referring to exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Sorry for double posting, but I'm unable to edit my post...

Is anyone else not able to edit their posts or reply to other posts? My Chrome keeps hanging up whenever I try to do either, and I've tried clearing browser data and disabling all my extensions to no success. I have been on this site for the longest time and I don't want to be turned away just because of something new that wasn't here before.
    No one can, at least not the normal way. You have to open the edit page in a new card or window (by clicking it with the 3rd middle mouse button - default - or by right clicking on the edit button and picking the right command).

MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 655

So, first Naruto entered Obito and now Kakashi is on top of him, who was about to penetrate him with his Kunai, but was stopped by their undead sensei... .

So, was Obito finally able to see the light coming out from Naruto's Odama Rasen-Shuriken atop the Tree, that came to be thanks to the footprints bridge (where is Konan's rainbow bridge at times like these ;p ?) ?

Now I have to wonder if perhaps the manga won't end at chapter 666 in tribute to his brother's work ?

I have never heard, read, or seen previously, that a Rasengan Emitted a Flash or Pulse of light. In fact, now that the Tailed beasts are all free they should, or for beast bombs and blow the whole tree away.

Predictions are tough to make, however as I suspected Madara is still fighting Hashirama, and unless if he has a trick up his sleeve by which to suck in the Taled beasts again, he's gonna have to go on his own Rinnegan powers boosted with massive amounts of natural energy, and for this I believe he needs the Hashirama clone he has cooked up. I suspect this Clone is more Juubi than it is Hashirama. What I am saying is that Madara has altered the clone to be more like the SO6P than Hashirama is. He did this by incorporating his own cells and the Geddou Mazou itself into the clone.

Perhaps madara only needed the Bijuu for him to be able to awaken the Shinju Tree. And of course the extra chakra is a boost, but In the end his plan was about himself being the sole source of power.