Welcome to Sig of the Fortnight!
Reigning champion: erynsim!
This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this fortnight (Jan 15 - Jan 29).
Theme: Pick a render, any render~
NEW: Submit your entry to Ravona or ImotoChan via PM.
If you have a query about the theme ask in the discussion thread, or PM Ravona or ImotoChan.
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SUBMISSIONS PERIOD. ALL DISCUSSION REGARDING SIG OF THE WEEK SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners gets all the e-ego they want. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the fortnight, the submissions that have been sent to us will be posted right here in this thread, and the winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new signature isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be sent in a PM to either Ravona or ImotoChan.
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".
- Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - else, it doesn't count as a signature.
- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. must be on the signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.
SPECIAL SUBMISSION RULES FOR THIS THEME:
- You need to use one of the three renders above in your sigs.
- The render has to be used/displayed as the focus of the sig - the aim of this theme is for you to use the stock creatively, NOT creatively avoid using the stock.
- Voting period will commence and go on for THREE days once submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.
- Anyone and everyone can vote.*
- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favourite sigs anytime during the voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>
Formatting your PM like this helps:
*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during the voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.1)
DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SIGS?
Well, that's not a problem at all, really. You could always learn! There are lots of tutorials hanging around in Deviantart, or you could even Google them! Give 'em a try!
Bring forth thy creations!
Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions! ^^