Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 653 Discussion / 645 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/653

Everybody loves an early release

Spoiler!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Yes, if Naruto could not beat his enemies into submission with words as well as violence then he would cease to be Naruto.

Now we'll spend the whole week listening to reviewers complaining.

Personally I say, this is KIshi's story and I want to hear/read him tell it as he wants. And Just Like Orochimaru, I want to slowly Savour it soI am in no hurry to get to its ending.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Now we'll spend the whole week listening to reviewers complaining.

Personally I say, this is KIshi's story and I want to hear/read him tell it as he wants. And Just Like Orochimaru, I want to slowly Savour it soI am in no hurry to get to its ending.
    Agreed!

Anyway, this wasn't such bad Talk-no-Jutsu. Even the dreaded Rin Flashbacks felt genuine and valuable. I think after hearing the two constantly spout off nonsensical lines of argument without listening to each other, seeing someone finally actually reason with Obito (and see Naruto deliver more substantial arguments) is refreshing. I can't believe how deadly Naruto's TNJ has gotten...

I'm not so sure... If Kishi is writing this way because he feels he needs emphasis and to make Obito's change back not seem rushed, I'm totally for it. However if he's just doing this to make the Manga longer so he can make more money.... It would really sour the story for me, even if it was a really good story. But for now I'll give Kishi the benefit of the doubt, more detail in a story never hurt a story in the end.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm not so sure... If Kishi is writing this way because he feels he needs emphasis and to make Obito's change back not seem rushed, I'm totally for it. However if he's just doing this to make the Manga longer so he can make more money.... It would really sour the story for me, even if it was a really good story. But for now I'll give Kishi the benefit of the doubt, more detail in a story never hurt a story in the end.
    I believe that a writer of Kishimoto's Calibre and experience is beyond writing purposelessly just for a few extra pennies. Someone like Kishi has had tons of time to think about a fitting and meaningful ending, and he has doubtless seen and reflected on how the world has recieved Akira Toriyama dragon ball and dragon ball Z, so in my mind, he is securing a place in the History of Manga for Naruto, and trying to make sure that it ends exactly how he, Kishimoto , wants it to be remembered.

I seriously think Kishi would prefer his story to be meaningful and to end with a tone and message that carries forward some form of His own (Kishimoto's) personal Ideals, or the Ideals of his Main Character, Naruto.

In a sense, what we are reading right now is either a mirror of Kishi Himself, or a Statement/picture of Who Naruto the Main Character is. In my mind, Kishi is taking his time securing the message, before he descends into the Action packed, head bashing Mele of the final battle, which at this point looks like it would be fought against Madara.

Anyway....somehow, I am not convinced that Obito will be allowed to just roll over by Madara. Madara will probably step in and interrupt, preventing Obito from simply giving in. However, Obito will in his dying moments leave (entrust) everything to Naruto. This ending will be very Shonen like (I'm still suspisscious of that DNA sword).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I liked the throwback.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/653/2121/1

Mangastream version is out
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Man, Obito sure is good, with his will alone, he holds down a few 100 000 ninjas (and samurais) on the other side of the rope.

Congratulations to the person that guessed that Obito never met his real parents, heck we don't even know if people on the drawing/picture (on his wall in his house) are even his parents.

I wonder what kind of punishment they would give to Obito, hmmmmm... with Hashirama cells and Jyuubi's power, he might live even over 100 years... eh, looks like we will get another mass-saving Rinne Tensei, especially seeing as Obito has the Tree of Life behind his back...

I really dug this chapter. I'm fond of the series having moments like this in the midst of all the fighting. A proper conclusion is all i ask for at this point of manga & i'm relishing that.