Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like that Ichigo isn't going guns blazing to win all the battles. He seems to have more faith in the capabilities of his friends. Considering this is the last arc, I think its progressing to quickly. At any moment the place could get nuked and a final battle could take place. I hope something happens that allows the fight to build up much in the manner of the arrancar arc.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    I like that Ichigo isn't going guns blazing to win all the battles. He seems to have more faith in the capabilities of his friends. Considering this is the last arc, I think its progressing to quickly. At any moment the place could get nuked and a final battle could take place. I hope something happens that allows the fight to build up much in the manner of the arrancar arc.
    Well, taking into consideration this:
    Spoiler!

and this:
    Spoiler!

there is still 213 hours before the world ends :p, or if you prefer, we are at 0,013888888888888888888888888888889 point of this battle .

So whare are Byakuya, Renji, and Rukia. Renji and Rukia should have finished ahead of Ichigo. Also, is there a purpose to the dress/outfit the Tech Captain Lady gave them, Maybe they are Anti-Quincy/Volstandig suits?

It's gonna be LOL if Ichigo Catches up To Byakuya/Renji/Rukia on Snake-Way, and Blows right past them. The Special Rice the Fat Lady gave Ichigo would certainly restore his Reiatsu in an upcoming fight, probably against JuhaBach or Haschwald.

I'm suspiscious of the look onUrahara's face when Ichigo asked him to Tell Them To Hold On till he gets there.
    Spoiler!

Finally I have a suggestion for a new line to add to the Quincy Limerick.

The Sealed King of the Quincies,
    Who's heart began beating again after Nine Centuries,
    Who's reason and Inteligence Then followed Nine decades later,
    Who's Strength came back Nine Years after That,
    And who finally conquered the world Nine days later,
    Was Killed in Battle Nine Hours After That.

That would be interesting.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Well now that they are a kind of special-ops-unit, they need special, distinguishing them, clothes . Of course, since Ichigo is made from something more than Shinigami, his clothes have to reflect that as well (that is why his clothes are mainly white, black and pattern - quincy, shinigami, hollow, fullbringer and human are somehow in that ), so his clothes will likely be the ones that stand out the most and vary from a normal Shinigami outfit. Also, seeing as he pulled the turban down with his right hand, while putting his left hand under it, means that they somehow compliment his abilities (since his mask covers only his front face, it is understandable to give him something to cover the rest of his head). One could say that Ichigo's clothes are advanced version of Arrancars (since beside being mainly white with black, they also have a pattern), so whatever he gained, we can probably guess basing on his clothes.

Plus, Ichigo's current clothes:
    Spoiler!

might be a reference to this:
    Spoiler!

Edit:
    Now that I look at it closer, it's not a turban, but a cloth that is used simultaneously as headband and scarf that sways away from his back-side (quite a strange thing to do). Maybe it actually acts as Ichigo's new (red)chain-belt for the swords ?

Edit 2:
    Ops, I almost forgot that his new clothes might also be referencing this:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 10-30-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    im not impressed dead chapter, i think its too early to re introduce ichigo i hope that the next chapter won't be surrounding him

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I have this weird feeling the that Fullbringers are going to try to over throw The Qunicies and the Shinigami, because where we stand the Qunicies are going to be out numbered, and Kubo made them way to OP. We still need Grimmjow to enter the battle, I have this feeling that the Fullbringers are going to confront Ichigo, or hold him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I have this weird feeling the that Fullbringers are going to try to over throw The Qunicies and the Shinigami, because where we stand the Qunicies are going to be out numbered, and Kubo made them way to OP. We still need Grimmjow to enter the battle, I have this feeling that the Fullbringers are going to confront Ichigo, or hold him up.
    Remember that the Quincies have a huge army comprised of subdued Arrancars, lots and lots of them. Remember also that the Fullbringers are currently serving under Ichigo's Aunt or cousin. I suppose they could rebel, but they were not a real Challenge for Ichigo after he regained his Shinigami Powers, and he is loads more powerful now.

And yep, it would be great to see Grimjow again. There is certainly some agreement/cooperation between Urahara and Grinjow, as to what it is, your guess is as good as mine, but I do hope that It has something to do with rescuing Hallibel, and undermining Juha Bach's hold on the Arancars.

I like Ichigo's new swords better now that he has something (ribbons?) covering the handles. It would be nice to see how he uses them, and whether they somehow merge into one piece (pun) in Shikai or in Bankai.

Paul that might be true, but they're not in SS, and the way it looks its almost like two people per Quniciy, even thought the Qunicies are OP, that must affect there later attacks. Another thing that bothers me, why did Bach take Hallibel as a prisoner and not kill her. Also you forget Aizen is still alive, and he's at fault for Kaien Shiba dying, she still might want to take revenge on SS for not trying to kill him or something, I'm not sure, its kinda fishy that she's working with the Fullbringers, which should be dead, and they were Ichigo's enemy... well more SS enemy. You gotta see where I'm coming from, and If Ichigo arrives, shit's going to go down fast, and if you add Kenpachi in the mix, it's going to be a one sided battle again. Quncies, must have a back up, Fullbringers... why would they save SS, and the Hollow's hate the Quncies, don't forget Chad and Orihime are there saving them.

DragonBleach Z. I like it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Paul that might be true, but they're not in SS, and the way it looks its almost like two people per Quniciy, even thought the Qunicies are OP, that must affect there later attacks. Another thing that bothers me, why did Bach take Hallibel as a prisoner and not kill her. Also you forget Aizen is still alive, and he's at fault for Kaien Shiba dying, she still might want to take revenge on SS for not trying to kill him or something, I'm not sure, its kinda fishy that she's working with the Fullbringers, which should be dead, and they were Ichigo's enemy... well more SS enemy. You gotta see where I'm coming from, and If Ichigo arrives, shit's going to go down fast, and if you add Kenpachi in the mix, it's going to be a one sided battle again. Quncies, must have a back up, Fullbringers... why would they save SS, and the Hollow's hate the Quncies, don't forget Chad and Orihime are there saving them.
    Hi PL, I have to disagree a little bit. I may be misunderstanding your point, but The Fullbringers are in Soul Society (at least in Soul Society's Realm (of the dead). Ichigo's Aunt said she had rescued them (fullbringers) from Rukongai, which surrounds Sereitei (SS). Furthermore, her home is in the Spirit Real (AKA Soul Society), because it was She who sent Squad Zero back to Soul King's dimension.

I too have wondered why Bach has captured Hallibel, Was it to scare the Arrancars into serving him, or is he somehow able to manufacture arrancars from Halibel ( a female), I just don't know the answer

I really doubt that Ichigo's Cousin/Aunt wants to take revenge on SS, in fact the opposite is true.

Spoiler!

She wants to protect SS

The Fullbringers are dead, and Ichigo's Cousin wants to have them fight vs the Quincies along with Ganju too. Ichigo's Aunt/Cousin is working with Squad Zero, she sent Ichigo to the soul king's realm with squad zero, in order to prevent SS from being destroyed, and she threatened Ganju her brother that he has to fight next time the quincies attack.

Check out chapter 518.

Isshin actually knows what Ichigo is up to, and his Aunt/Cousin was merely overreacting IMO.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-30-2013 at 03:34 AM.