Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Oh maybe. I was wonder what Jugram Haschwalth Letter B stands for. I've seen people on other forums say The Blade, but I thought to myself what if its "The Bishop" and A Stands for Arch-Bishop. Ichigo, new wardrobe, is nice I feel like we need a couple more chapters to truly predict what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You know I've been wondering if every Quincy has Bach 's spirit/soul inside them but looking back at how close Bach was to Ichigo and the length he went to protect him makes me believe his only unique to Ichigo, I think only Ichigo inherited his spirit/soul otherwise all Quincy would be near impossible to beat if they all had Bach helping them the same way his been helping Ichigo.

I think the difference between Ichigo and other Quincy is that they need to drink his blood to unlock their true power where as Ichigo has the beast itself. With that being said, if Ichigo inherited Bach's spirit/soul then his the true heir and successor to the Quincy throne and should have the same Quincy abilities (Letter A) as Bach, in theory he should be able to show up and turn all Quincy to fodder (Bach being the only exception) by sucking away their power and this could explain why he has such high confidence that left Urahara thinking WTF.
    Seeing that all Quincy are indeed descendants of Bach and had his blood in them, they should have. Plus I think that you are overestimating Ichigo's Quincy powers, which have been shown to be smaller than a handle of his partial Zanpakutou's power, lol (well he is an impure Quincy so it's no surprise). The only reason why he was as big and could help Ichigo all this time, is because he was using the partial Zan's power, in similar manner as the Quincy used stolen Bankais. Of course now that he is a true Zangetsu, things might be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Oh maybe. I was wonder what Jugram Haschwalth Letter B stands for. I've seen people on other forums say The Blade, but I thought to myself what if its "The Bishop" and A Stands for Arch-Bishop. Ichigo, new wardrobe, is nice I feel like we need a couple more chapters to truly predict what they do.
    They refer to their powers and Hashvalt did showcase a "Blade" capable of easily cutting down a Bankai, even in a normal state. In that case it would mean that Uyu's "A" stands for "Arrow", while Bach's, basing on his capability to literally absorb energy from (almost) every impure Quincy on earth, would suggest "A" for "Absorption" or "Absorber", or perhaps simply the "Absolute".

A shrift is more of a what kind of power they have, along with showcasing that they are at the Captain-VC level kind of thing. Beside it, they also have actual positions, like:
    - Bach - Emperor,
    - Uryu - Successor,
    - Hashvalt - Grandmaster (this actually seems to the be same as Captain Commander, also when Bazz-B was saying he will take Hashvalt's position, he was likely talking about the title of Grandmaster),
    - Opie - executive hunting captain of the first Jagdarmee,
    - Bambietta - leader of the girls factions (and quite likely the future empress, seeing as she is the strongest women in SR and their policy about breeding),
    - Gun Quincy - seemingly field captain (he is one of the 3 SR that summon and give direct commands to Soldats),
    - Bazz-B - seemingly the same as above,
    - probably more.

True, when you put it that way, I just felt like Bishop, and Arch-Bishop, fit the whole holy theme they had going on. The Blade... Basically a Quincy with Shinigami type moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    True, when you put it that way, I just felt like Bishop, and Arch-Bishop, fit the whole holy theme they had going on. The Blade... Basically a Quincy with Shinigami type moves?
    Blade is probably too obvious, it might not really be it. Still, from what was shown, we know that his power allowed him to cut or break a heavily compressed Bankai. In other words, a power that allows that and starts on "B" doesn't have to be "Blade", since it also might be "Barrier", "Blast", "Burst", "Break", "Bust", "Blight", "Bulldoze" and the like. Of course, the assumption that Hashvalth indeed used his power to destroy the Bankai, is reasonable seeing as even Yhwach couldn't cut it in half without using his own powers, so it would have been strange if Hashvalth could do it without activating his powers (especially seeing as Jugram admitted that he would have been unable to even stop Yhwach, though Yhwach's reaction would suggest that it was a semi-lie ).

Maybe we'll find out next chapter, I hope so. I think is character design and personality is well design. It almost seems like there are 3 people to beat, but I hope Kubo doesn't pull another Aizen, and make Bach kill Him or Uryuu, kinda what Aizen did to Gin.

I have a couple of thoughts, With the Fullbringers, The Earth Vizors, and The Royal Guard Returning Team. I feel like the Quincies are about to be out numbered and out classed. Bach must have something up his sleeve.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 11-04-2013 at 01:01 AM.