Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    So, Ichigo is now wearing white clothing.... and he might have a rank now... I wonder, what's he wearing under his cloak that's so special "Calling no Homo" because he went to the Royal Guard Chick that gives people clothes, I wonder whats so special about it. Is it some type of battle armor or battle gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    So, Ichigo is now wearing white clothing.... and he might have a rank now... I wonder, what's he wearing under his cloak that's so special "Calling no Homo" because he went to the Royal Guard Chick that gives people clothes, I wonder whats so special about it. Is it some type of battle armor or battle gear?
    My guess would be that The fabric given Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, and probably Byakuya, will be resistant to Quincy techniques like Volstandig.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My guess would be that The fabric given Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, and probably Byakuya, will be resistant to Quincy techniques like Volstandig.
    Going by what Ichigo said during the Arrancar Ark his kimono is tied to his power, the clothing could reflect his power and balance it more efficiently (Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbring/Quincy) compared to his old Kimono where his reiatsu was always fluctuating.

That actually makes sense, I wonder if the Royal Guard Senjumaru Shutara, Actually takes strands of there Reiatsu, and sow it, into a special Kimono or battle gear, that will make Ichigo control his power better. I'm kinda sad, I don't know if Ichigo met the Soul king or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Going by what Ichigo said during the Arrancar Ark his kimono is tied to his power, the clothing could reflect his power and balance it more efficiently (Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbring/Quincy) compared to his old Kimono where his reiatsu was always fluctuating.
    That actually makes sense, I wonder if the Royal Guard Senjumaru Shutara, Actually takes strands of there Reiatsu, and sow it, into a special Kimono or battle gear, that will make Ichigo control his power better. I'm kinda sad, I don't know if Ichigo met the Soul king or not.
    The reason I doubt this is that the squad Zero Guys have just confirmed that ichigo's reiatsu has sopped spiking as it used to. It would not belikely therefore that the garment newly made for him would serve that same purpose.

To be precise, a part of Ichgio's Zanpakutou (the red chain-belt on his torso that keeps his sword on his back) fuses with the top of his kimono in Bankai (perhaps it is already suggesting Ichgio's ability to absorb spiritual particles and reconfigure them). Seeing as it existed in the Asauchi form, the Shikai form and the Fullbring X Shikai form, it's possible that it exist in a different form even now. Basing on what was shown to us, the scarf-pattern-cloth, that goes from his head, then around his neck and then swings from his side-back, might act as the chain-belt that holds both of his swords. What's more, seeing as it goes in 3 different places, might perhaps suggest that Ichgio's actual Zanpakutou is made of 3 parts (one was not shown ?), kukukuku and we certainly know what goes into the head/face part .

It's also worth mentioning that it is completely different for normal Shinigami, who simply gain an additional cloth, like Renji who gains a fur coat over his Kimono, instead of the kimono being modified into the fur.

Also it's worth mentioning that seemingly Ichigo no longer wears pants, but rather a long coat, similar to the one that Fusion Zangetsu wore.

The Reason why I said that Senjumaru Shutara, might of used his reiatsu and sowed a better armor for him is that, if all she does is make clothes that do nothing then why is she Royal Guard besides being strong O.o, @ Zero that makes sense, but does that mean Hollow Ichigo, Vasto Lorde Form, is his half of his TRUE bankai, and the Bankai he had previously was just Half or less of his power?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    To be precise, a part of Ichgio's Zanpakutou (the red chain-belt on his torso that keeps his sword on his back) fuses with the top of his kimono in Bankai (perhaps it is already suggesting Ichgio's ability to absorb spiritual particles and reconfigure them). Seeing as it existed in the Asauchi form, the Shikai form and the Fullbring X Shikai form, it's possible that it exist in a different form even now. Basing on what was shown to us, the scarf-pattern-cloth, that goes from his head, then around his neck and then swings from his side-back, might act as the chain-belt that holds both of his swords. What's more, seeing as it goes in 3 different places, might perhaps suggest that Ichgio's actual Zanpakutou is made of 3 parts (one was not shown ?), kukukuku and we certainly know what goes into the head/face part .

It's also worth mentioning that it is completely different for normal Shinigami, who simply gain an additional cloth, like Renji who gains a fur coat over his Kimono, instead of the kimono being modified into the fur.

Also it's worth mentioning that seemingly Ichigo no longer wears pants, but rather a long coat, similar to the one that Fusion Zangetsu wore.
    So what do you think about this:

Ichigo's Under Robes represent his Hollow Self. They are white, and they echo what the Espadas Wear.
    Spoiler!

Above this Ichigo wears His Black Shinigami Overcoat.

The Patterned Fabrick was made by Senjuma the weaver, and I don't know what it does, but it seams Renji and Rukia recieved similar fabric.

Spoiler!

Lastly, I note that in this image, when Ichigo decided to gain a burst of speed, He pulled down the white scarf atop his head. That Motion reminds me of Ichigo pulling down his mask for a burst of extra power.

Spoiler!

I could see his new get-up is akin to his reiatsu, making more resistance to attacks, and style to this reiatsu type.

I could see his new get-up is akin to his reiatsu, making more resistance to attacks, and style to this reiatsu type.
    Ichigo has always been part Hollow, but he initially rejected his hollow side, so surprise here since it tried to devour him. My theory is that now, that he has stabilized his hollow and shinigami and Quincy reiatsus, he can naturally manifest all 3 sides of his being in his attire.