Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh, that explains it a little bit, but why did she save the two people that want to destroy SS? That sums up my question there.
    Also Paul I think Bach is trying to figure out something about the Hōgyoku, Since Harribel was altered by it from her Vasto Lorde form. Maybe he's trying to revert the process and create his own version? That's the only reason I see why, as of now.

Love the new look for Ichigo, I hope he has grown up in his use of his powers too, I hate seeing him jump right into Bankai mode when he could at least try it in Shikai, we'll see. Plus those new clothes look like Kyouraku's Kimono, I bet he went up there too

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope he isn't tired from super shunpo!
    A pie in the sky?

damn it's so dragon ball. still fresh in my mind karin give senzu bean to goku before fighting nappa+vegeta. he also have to fly down from god temple to save his friends. plus, if i'm no wrong goku wear almost the very same suit when he finally back to earth after frieza's battle.

@purelogic: most likely, that's the most logic reason for him.

hmm... perhaps Renji, Rukia and Byakuya took/will take the pillar so Ichigo could not use it, but the RG members knew Ichigo could make it there in a matter of hours. I hope thats what happened, I expect to see those three enter the fight before Ichigo anyway. Perhaps they will pass Ichigo while he is on snake stairs. lol

I kinda dig Ichigo's new get up, the scarf part anyway... not so sure about that coat. I't doesn't really scream shinigami to me.

Also, I don't think Shinji took that blast full force, I bet when the scene next pans to him he'll have taken out his mask or something to mitigate the damage. Shinji is one of the top dogs down there on SS side right now, too early for him to be in real trouble.
    Last edited by SquadZero; 10-30-2013 at 06:17 AM.

@Squad, yep, though I expect that he used the same trick that Grimjow used, offsetting the blast/attack with his Cero.

I wonder when the G-Team joins the fight (Ganju, Grimjow, Ginjou... was there more people with their names starting on 'G' ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Plus those new clothes look like Kyouraku's Kimono, I bet he went up there too
    IIRC it was explained in one of the novels, looks like it's a memento or present from a friend (who was it ?), or so I heard since I can't read Japanese (a few, or maybe even a lot of things that Kubo promised to explain, have been explained in the novels, so that's probably why the manga seems shorter than people originally thought it would be ? Some things are also explained in data books or character books, like that Ukitake lost the color of his hair, which was originally black, because of his own attack or something).

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    It's good to see the noticeable progression in Ichigo's character, the way he's got a certain sense of self confidence that's been lacking since before he gained Fullbringer abilities. Oh, and those TWO blades look fucking awesome on him, total boss shit.

Bambietta punking Shinji though? Do. Not. Want.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Hmm... something I just noticed on a reread; it seems Ichigo might now have an insignia on his back, hidden atm by his down-turned collar. If so, what squad do you think? Zero Squad?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Oh that's a nice find. I didn't notice that, it would be a nice touch to actually give Ichigo a rank.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Hmm... something I just noticed on a reread; it seems Ichigo might now have an insignia on his back, hidden atm by his down-turned collar. If so, what squad do you think? Zero Squad?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Nice catch, this kinda cements the idea of him remaining in SS.

But I'm not sure what it is, I doubt it's Zero Squad since they're infused with the Kings Key etc... But I remember someone mentioning a special black ops unit Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and Byakuya.

Or it could be his substitute Shinigami insignia, that would be cool.

BTW is it just me or is Ichigo wearing gloves?
    Last edited by kiduka; 10-30-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Oh damn, could this be finally the appearance of the "15"th Division (if counting Zero Squad, there are currently 14 divisions in SS) with a Strawberry symbol, that stations partially in the human realm ? So, when the Monk said that Ichigo have finally become a real Shinigami, he was also alluding to the symbol on his back ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    BTW is it just me or is Ichigo wearing gloves?
    Affirmative (I thought that those were only armbands, until you pointed it out ). Also from what I can tell, his sleeves are no longer baggy (they are taped right before his elbow) and of course it looks like Ichigo graduated from his Fullbring...

I must admit that I'm a bit interested in how his clothes are going to be incorporated into his Bankai. Perhaps he will really look more like Fusion Zangetsu now ?