0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 357 Discussion/ 358 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/357

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The battle between Fairy Tail and Tartaros came quicker than I thought,

I don't know how this is gonna go but it's going to be a tough battle for Laxus, can't wait for next week.

So does that mean they'll go after Jellal then? I seriously want to see them try.. also Laxus is about to open a can of whoop ass, I'm calling it now, but I feel like the demon will cheat or throw a trap severely injuring Laxus, until someone comes to his aid. I wonder where Zeref is at in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    So does that mean they'll go after Jellal then? I seriously want to see them try.. also Laxus is about to open a can of whoop ass, I'm calling it now, but I feel like the demon will cheat or throw a trap severely injuring Laxus, until someone comes to his aid. I wonder where Zeref is at in all of this.

Yeah, this demon is definitely going to pull out something hax, just by looking at the title of next weeks chapter implies his gonna be a tough nut to crack (magic particle barrier).

But Laxus has Dragon Force and Fairy Law up his sleeve so it should be interesting to see how it goes.

I think the demons might say something towards Natsu when facing him, like what Zeref did. Laxus better not disappoint.

well, its good to see Laxus battle come first. hes the top tier fighter of FT. imo, he would heavily wounded but got the upper hand. still, his enemy managed to escaped after taking critical hit.