Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Shinji still hasn't used his mask, and he hasn't used his Bankai nor his mask with his bankai, so I think he should have the upper advantage with this fight. Also about Ichigo I think its Kubo way to troll us or give us a time period when Ichigo shall return, I think he hasn't meet the Soul King and how much training can you do in one day? lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder can they absorb living souls?
    Well they slaved Ayon and he was basically absorbed, I think he had a soul too. Im gonna venture that they can absorb anything with a reishi structure, which is everything and everyone in SS, but if you have a strong enough soul/presence/power/will you can resist the breakdown and absorption. I would love Love LOVE to see Bach absorb a captain and make him into a mutant combo of the two lol, would be ridiculous!
    A pie in the sky?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i wanna know why their bankais disabled the quincy mega move

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King of Soul Society
    i wanna know why their bankais disabled the quincy mega move
    Since the move is called Vullständig which means complete, it's most likely because they can't have any other powers if they want to become a complete Quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Sirxxx called it last week: "Current chapter was okay, it just SERIOUSLY dampens your ability to enjoy the chapter when you know it is all gonna be rendered meaningless/moot next week :-/ "

I really have to agree with him, Bleach is getting so predictable when it comes to this. Oh well....I am still hoping something good comes from this because I would hate for the last arc to end on a bad note
    blah blah blah... nobody called shit because as far as we know, the two fools who got smoked last week are still dead. Everyone knew the quincy were going to pull out the volstandig card so that does not count either. People love to rip on Bleach for being either a) slow as ass or b) being oh so predictable, but the simple fact of the matter is that all shonen manga are exactly the same in these two aspects. its just that for whatever reason, Bleach wins for having the most haters by a landslide. Probably because Kubo makes it so easy, what with his ridiculousness in pretty much everything.

Seriously I smell a twist within the story coming up. Why aren't the Qunicies in COMPLETE QUNICIY MODE all the time? I wonder how they all got there powers from Bach.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    hitsugaya is my favourite charachter but i get fed up with him all the time when he freezes he's oppents completely why doesnt he just shatter the frost and end his opponents it's irritating now this guy is back into the fold when he could just easily finish him

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Volstandig seems so scary at the moment, it makes me pause to wonder how Aizen would have dealt with it, or even how Ichigo would deal with it. What are the nuts and bolts of how Quincies perform their jutsus? Aizen would probably say it's all down to reiatsu anyways.

Will Captain Commander Kyouraku's Assistant's Kido be able to inhibit Volstandig? Guess we'll see.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Volstandig seems so scary at the moment, it makes me pause to wonder how Aizen would have dealt with it, or even how Ichigo would deal with it. What are the nuts and bolts of how Quincies perform their jutsus? Aizen would probably say it's all down to reiatsu anyways.

Will Captain Commander Kyouraku's Assistant's Kido be able to inhibit Volstandig? Guess we'll see.
    Well, if Holy Complete Form was an actual treat to Aizen, he would exploit it's weakness, the same way as he exploited weakness of Yamamoto's Zanpakutou (which is prone to sealing and stealing from the looks of it , not like other are much better ). He would simply inject/poison/infect every Quincy with a portion of someone's Bankai, so that it would have been useless, but still blocking their transformation (it seems that they can't throw away the stolen Bankai themselves).

Of course, it's possible that he wouldn't need to even bother with it, since even in Holy Complete Form, they still strongly depend on Blood Arts (as it was shown in Opie's fight), thus for Aizen it would still be easy (with his Zan) to take them down off-guard.

Holy Complete Form (HCF) along with Blood Defense, allows to block most Bankai attacks, but without using it, even a non-bankai attack might penetrate them (as shown by Urahara and Grimjow ?). Thus, someone with strong enough attack and high enough speed, can definitely take them down (like Ichigo who had advantage even after Opie fused with the monster).

So far, the hardest to kill seems to be Hashvalth, whose normal speed seemingly surpasses that of Ichigo's Bankai speed (plus he has enough power to destroy Bankais even without entering HCF).

Also worth mentioning is that in HCF, special Shikai powers no longer work on them (this might mean that even Aizen's shikai might have been useless), since the power of Hirako's Shikai whore off the moment the Quincy entered HCF.

Oh right, Bambietta's "E" might be from "Explosion", basing on what she was capable of in this chapter.

Edit:

There is perhaps another thing worth wondering about, but I'm not sure about it myself . I'm not sure if Biskiel and Grimaniel are the names of their special attacks in HCF or are they actually the names of their specialized HCFs.

From the looks of it, each HCF is different and has it's own name and specialties. Opie's example might even imply that it rises a Quincy's status, because in his case, it can be said that he moved from "Jailer" into a "Judge" or "Punisher" (Biskiel can be translated as "Justice of God"/"Divine Justice").

It's possible that they gain an advanced form of their powers in those states, or even gain new ones. An interesting example might have been shown by the Gun-Ritter that after activating the Grimaniel ("Walk of God") seemingly gained a special way of movement, that allows him to teleport or pass through Kyouraku (while lying on his foot, lol ). Of course, it might have been a simple speed boost .
    Last edited by Zero; 10-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.

HCF is the Qunicies Bankai per say, in this mode they're at there peek performance, but I feel like if they're in the mode to long it has affects on there bodies, or has a time limit before it uses all there power. HCF doesn't scare me as much as Sklavere, "German for Slavery" When Opie took over Ayon. but I wonder if it has a weakeness, like if the person process a strong enough mind/willpower, can they prevent from fusing with the Qunicy? Just saying what's stopping the Qunicies from fusing with SS, and mass murder everyone. Ayon is part hollow also.