Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 554: Desperate Lights - Disscusion / 555 Predictions

Well Naruto was awesome this week I hope Bleach follows suit.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/3

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sirxxx called it last week: "Current chapter was okay, it just SERIOUSLY dampens your ability to enjoy the chapter when you know it is all gonna be rendered meaningless/moot next week :-/ "

I really have to agree with him, Bleach is getting so predictable when it comes to this. Oh well....I am still hoping something good comes from this because I would hate for the last arc to end on a bad note
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Sirxxx called it last week: "Current chapter was okay, it just SERIOUSLY dampens your ability to enjoy the chapter when you know it is all gonna be rendered meaningless/moot next week :-/ "

I really have to agree with him, Bleach is getting so predictable when it comes to this. Oh well....I am still hoping something good comes from this because I would hate for the last arc to end on a bad note
    blah blah blah... nobody called shit because as far as we know, the two fools who got smoked last week are still dead. Everyone knew the quincy were going to pull out the volstandig card so that does not count either. People love to rip on Bleach for being either a) slow as ass or b) being oh so predictable, but the simple fact of the matter is that all shonen manga are exactly the same in these two aspects. its just that for whatever reason, Bleach wins for having the most haters by a landslide. Probably because Kubo makes it so easy, what with his ridiculousness in pretty much everything.

Well, everyone knew there would be Vollstandig.

Wonder what Ichigo wants to say. Maybe he, Byakuya, Rukia, and Renji are ready to return?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wonder what Ichigo wants to say. Maybe he, Byakuya, Rukia, and Renji are ready to return?
    They may have to/need to return cause it looks like "it's about to go down"

The highlight of the chapter was my boy SHINJI and his shikai.

why does matsamoto almost die in every fight she gets involved in? I mean seriously. Dont know who's worse, her or Omeda...smh
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

So, it turns out hitsugaya was really heavily injured and passed out after beating cang du with his complete bankai and i don't think its a hollowfied bankai its just his complete bankai that kubo promised since it was hinted that hitsu's bankai was still incomplete before this arc... and lol at buzz-b talking about cang du being defeated hehe....

And bambieta is being bambieta.... she could create such a big explosion with just screaming with anger.....and then here comes kumamura with a new helmet, armor and determination........ and shinji owning bambieta with just his shikai lol...... so much for comparing this SR to aizen... aizen toyed with shinji's shikai sakanade after adapting to so quickly and commented to it as child's play hehe.... that shows how powerful aizen still is.... and only bach imo is of match or most probably surpassing his strength

And finally the desperation Vollstandig.... so long shinigami.... if their vollstandig has the same properties as opie had... then it would be really be a big problem for all shinigamis.... and one more finally ichigo contacting urahara......... is he coming already?..... urahara first to the rescue.... then ichigo? or maybe the chad, inoue, first and the arrancars before ichigo comes..... then it'll be kenpachi and lastly the royal guards........

Greed-sama

And I'm sad that I was not mistaken :-( I will never understand Kubo's aversion to fights and/or showing his characters struggle. Everything with this guy is always one-shots vs. counter one-shots. Just:

"Look at my overwhelming power!"
    *overwhelms with power*
    "My, that was overwhelming...if I didn't have MY own overwhelming power!"
    *shock face*
    *counter-overwhelms*
    "You were overwhelmed by your capacity to overwhelm. Farewell!"
    *gets surprised overwhelmed in an overwhelming way*
    "H...How...?"

I mean, when "Doggie" showed up, I was about to get hyped--He had just finished his Who let the Dogs Out training, AND had just gotten his powers back, and we were gonna see what ol' girl was capable of. Instead, Shinji shows up out of nowhere--and for no other reason than--to overwhelm in a one-shot. Forcing what is sure to be a thrilling series of counter-overwhelming one-shots before Ichigo has to step in to overwhelm everything.

Still enjoyed the chapter, though! Just could've been a little mo' better if Kubo had put in the time/effort. And if Juha Bach predicts one more flipping thing with his fingertips touched together than Aizen needs to sue his ass for fraud, impersonation, and copyright infringement...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Urghh... I hate it when Kubo does this... I know in the end captains will be just fodders til Ichigo arrives, but seriously. Even I know judging by Hitsugayas intellect or any of the captains intellect that they wouldnt make the same mistake twice. Seriously... he got owned after carelessly leaving Bazz-B, and now he does it again? make sure he is dead dangit XD Oh well, hes screwed. He got fatal injuries, Bazz-B is not so far away and Cang Du is about to get vollstandig. So hes pretty much dead, but then again Probably Orihime, Chad and the Arrancars will make their way before Ichigo comes. So Id really enjoy if Halibel comes and saves Hitsugaya.

And Shinji is a badass. Training his shikai to change the words he says too ? I think we will be seeing Shinjis bankai somewhat soon, since I expect Bambietta to own Sajin Komamura and him to an extent. Speaking of Komamura, I dig his armor : ) too bad he and his bankai will probably get owned : / oh well...

Speaking of "not being enjoyable since it would be meaningless by the next chapter" . Its true, we all know these fights are in the end to entertain us til the main event. but dont say it as if its something only Kubo does Its like Konoha defending against Pain, til Naruto comes. Or how the Z fighters try their best til Goku comes. Its not that exaggerated in One Piece, but it happens sometimes too. Pretty much every manga / anime does this. But it still enjoyable for me.

...Why did they even bother stealing the Bankai if they are stronger without it? I know it weakens the enemy, but it seems a bit weird for them to try and kill the ones they stole the Bankai from. If they managed to kill them then they would have the Bankai permanently, thus weakening them. Seems like a bit of a gamble on Bach's part.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off