6 54.55%
  • nice

3 27.27%
  • okish

0 0%
  • meh

2 18.18%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Is it me, or should Obito be getting at least half the credit for uniting the ninja world? Like on some Watchmen-level stuff. Some people become a symbol to rally behind, some become a symbol to rally against. He certainly has given the Shinobi world a reason to unite, on some Watchmen-level stuff.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

You know Madara may just say frack it and pull the moon to crash land on earth like he did with that meteorite! He only held back because he needed Obito. If something as large as the moon were to crash it might be enough to kill everyone, though they could time space warp out. Since hes an Edo he heh as no worries and he can just take his Rinnegan and give them to someone else during the panic. Well that would be his plan anyways....

- Madara could also try and take advantage of the fact Obito is dying after the Jyuubi power is sucked out of him and use it to force him to bring him back to life.

On a side note kind makes you wonder if someone like Itachi had become the Jyuubi host what he would be like. (talk about overkill)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I was just thinking how cool would it be if Madara's plan is to become a god, and create multi-verses within his Genjutsu. I know its stated that he wanted to create a dream world for everyone, but I don't think Madara's the nice guy, I think he has another plan besides the one Obito knows. Also thanks Paul that makes more sense now, I totally forgot about that chapter, I think it might be time to re-read this arc, there's so many details, its hard to remember them all.

I hope that the way Kishi is going to go will be something like this, Naruto and pals succeed in liberating the bijuu from Obito. Rather than the remaining 6 being sealed inside Naruto they are restored to their former glory as fearsome chakra beasts that can fight alongside their new pal Naruto. As for Madara I'm still very partial to the idea of him being locked in combat with Hashirama so that all 9 bijuu can collaborate on either a massive bijuu-dama or 9 separate ones that attack Madara and Hashirama from all angles. If I remember correctly one of the ways to stop an edo tensei is to destroy it's whole body at once. Even though Madara can use hungry ghost path to absorb ninjutsu, I think even that couldn't cope with that sort of an onslaught. Next week can't come soon enough, these last two chapters have been really good, I'm glad this ninja war has gotten this good because the start of it was a little underwhelming.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Since Naruto entered Obito's consciousness via the chakra connection, does that mean the other people from the Shinobi Alliance will do the same seeing that they are pulling the Juubi's chakra as well?
    Also, when will Madara step in. I think he is going to steal the Gyuki from Bee and Naruto will get the remnant chakra of Gyuki and Shakaku

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Classic chapter. Love the ending, but page 17 "Stop don't come inside me" made me damn near fall out my chair laughing!!!

I have no words for that one line. I showed that to my girl and she was no good after that.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I love that last line..! "Youre Obito Uchiha, Ill take that mask off your face!!" I really like how he did that. Now comes the moment we all knew was coming. A force even more potent than Hashirama's DNA. The legendary, Talk no Jutsu..!
    Of course. It wouldn't be Kishi if he didn't do that. But I'll give him this: He sure knows how to write a teary moment. When he wants to.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I hope that the way Kishi is going to go will be something like this, Naruto and pals succeed in liberating the bijuu from Obito. Rather than the remaining 6 being sealed inside Naruto they are restored to their former glory as fearsome chakra beasts that can fight alongside their new pal Naruto. As for Madara I'm still very partial to the idea of him being locked in combat with Hashirama so that all 9 bijuu can collaborate on either a massive bijuu-dama or 9 separate ones that attack Madara and Hashirama from all angles. If I remember correctly one of the ways to stop an edo tensei is to destroy it's whole body at once. Even though Madara can use hungry ghost path to absorb ninjutsu, I think even that couldn't cope with that sort of an onslaught. Next week can't come soon enough, these last two chapters have been really good, I'm glad this ninja war has gotten this good because the start of it was a little underwhelming.
    Unfortunately, I read of the SO6P's last talk with the Baby Bijuus seems to say they would be re-united, and led by someone, I think this means Naruto will host the Bijuu as Jinchuuiriki, before giving them new names and new forms(?).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !