• nice

3 27.27%
  • okish

0 0%
  • meh

2 18.18%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

3. Are you suggesting that Obito is going to use that DNA-Sword to mutate Naruto on the spot, into albino skinned, read-heired, cross-eyed, So6p alike ?

Speaking about the Sword (since I forgot to mention something last time ), it actually might work like Longinus (aka Black Barrel) from Nasuverse (mainly Notes), basically being an anti-chakra weapon that gets more powerful the more chakra/energy that the target posses, thus being a weapon specialized against high-energy-god-like-beings (in this case the Shinju or Jyubi). Perhaps, in this case, it will be used to cut down the Shinju now that it is filled with so much chakra ?

Edit: Scratch that, I forgot that the sword broke in the previous chapter , so it might be will-depended, but besides that, it doesn't seem to do much.
    Obito did say:

"His strong feelings dwell inside of it, it is a sword of the soul"...Mangapanda
    "His passion and intensity permeate throughout the blade, You could say the blade carries his very essense"..Mangastream

Of course this could all be just a bunch of Mangahype

I never thought the sword was meant as an offensive weapon to start with.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ If it's not an offensive weapon, then what's the point of Obito using it offensively (he should know best what purpose it serves) ? Anyway, it doesn't really seem any different than Madara's Will (the Black Rods), it simply is shaped a bit more complexly, though if it really is like the Black Rods (Madara quite likely created them basing on this sword), then that means it was meant to control people, or influence them through So6p's will, or perhaps, it was used as a connector of the souls and hearts (like how Naruto uses Kurama's chakra to connect with everyone, So6p might have used this sword to channel his true will and intention to other people).

Well, my theory is that the sword was the meansby which SO6P granted the use of chakra to humans. In other words, he overwrote his own DNA in part on normal people. I think Obito may have wanted to use the sword to undo what the SO6P did. It would be like Mutants from X-Men being turned into ordinary humans. What I don't know is why he (Obito) would bother, if he had succeeded in his version of Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Hmm! a Thought. If Madara is like Magneto, Hashirama (sorta) like Professor X, Naruto like Scott Summers/Cyclops (not by personality of course), then would it not be the Ultimate blow to Madara, to reduce him to a Normal Human? Maybe Obito wanted to use the Sword to deal with Madara..Mutual BAckstabbers both?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, my theory is that the sword was the meansby which SO6P granted the use of chakra to humans. In other words, he overwrote his own DNA in part on normal people. I think Obito may have wanted to use the sword to undo what the SO6P did. It would be like Mutants from X-Men being turned into ordinary humans. What I don't know is why he (Obito) would bother, if he had succeeded in his version of Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Hmm! a Thought. If Madara is like Magneto, Hashirama (sorta) like Professor X, Naruto like Scott Summers/Cyclops (not by personality of course), then would it not be the Ultimate blow to Madara, to reduce him to a Normal Human? Maybe Obito wanted to use the Sword to deal with Madara..Mutual BAckstabbers both?
    Wait, wouldn't Naruto having a nice amount of self-regenerations suggests that it is better to compare him to Wolverine (this would mean that Nagato or Obito would be Sabertoth or Yuriko ?) and the fact that Sasuke has red burning eyes, be more comparable with Cyclops red-glass optical beam blocker/controller (not to mention that Cyclops had a brother with similar powers, just like Sasuke had) ?

Would Obito really bother with a dead guy that much ? Couldn't he simply deactivate ET with his jutsu canceler ? Especially seeing as he could hit Madara with it from multiple directions, while Madara can only suck jutsu from the front.

Just saying Naruto looked like a major badass. I think the tug of war stuff was dumb, it makes some sense on why, but they've been turn back to one soul... although it could mean that the juubi doesn't have any of the tailed beast besides a portion of each chakra....I'm not sure... I just don't like the tug of war, and Gaara becoming a jinchuuriki again. I feel like, it's Naruto's turn to be the host for all the tailed beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wait, wouldn't Naruto having a nice amount of self-regenerations suggests that it is better to compare him to Wolverine (this would mean that Nagato or Obito would be Sabertoth or Yuriko ?) and the fact that Sasuke has red burning eyes, be more comparable with Cyclops red-glass optical beam blocker/controller (not to mention that Cyclops had a brother with similar powers, just like Sasuke had) ?

Would Obito really bother with a dead guy that much ? Couldn't he simply deactivate ET with his jutsu canceler ? Especially seeing as he could hit Madara with it from multiple directions, while Madara can only suck jutsu from the front.
    Hey don't disappoint me now, Wolverine would NEVER Talk-no-jutsu anybody, COME ON ! (LOLs). You have a good point on Madara vs Obito. Too bad Kishi is not likely to treat us to that show.

@ Purelogic,

They weren't turned back to one soul actually Naruto said he could sense them.
    Spoiler!

Naruto senses the Bijuus

Awesome chapter, been a long time since I've be super excited for the next week! Loved how this had action but still a lot of emotion and sensitive points to it. I hope Naruto gets all the Juubi's out of Obito and makes him a normal human again, would be awesome to have him back in Konoha again to be Kakashi's friend and Sasuke's mentor! Also I hope Gaara gets Ichibi back so he can have a chance to become friends with him too, would be a powerhouse once more!

I need someone to make Neji into a Jinchuuriki please, bring my Neji back to life again...please :'(
    A pie in the sky?

didnt see anyone say the mangastream version was out yet..

http://readms.com/r/naruto/652/2115/3 (yes, there IS a reason I started there)
    come fight my brute here

That bikini makes her boobs look small...
    A pie in the sky?

Talk no justu, hug no justu and tobi will down for the eight count