6 54.55%
  • nice

3 27.27%
  • okish

0 0%
  • meh

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So a Tug of War with an actual army... sounds fun and unfair at the same time, since they simply gang up upon one person .

So, albino Obito with red fire...

It's interesting how on the color page Hashirama and Madara are shown facing each other(between them is Obito as their fusion), while Naruto and Sasuke stand back-to-back.

Man, Kishi should seriously do the spin-off with the alternative dimension Obito ;D. I actually wonder if the event of Obito (an Uchiha) becoming a Hokage wouldn't perhaps force Madara to rethink his plan ?

I would love an alternate Obito spin off, would be a fun thing to read and a nice change from the ninja war. What I do wonder is whether Rin will be dead or alive in that reality. Looks like she would be dead, just that Obito was able to get over her death.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I'll admit it: I shed a man-tear after reading this chapter. After all the hype of hyping up Naruto, and all the Friendship is Magic no Jutsu and Flashbacks of Guilt no Jutsu and so forth, this was just such an awesome payoff. Every bit of friendship that Kishi has been harping on--Between Naruto and the Bijuu, between the Gokage, between the ninja alliance, all actually contributed to this resolution in a meaningful, with everyone literally pulling together to literally pull out an upset!

Also, glad Naruto got a little taste of Obito's motivations and pain. That's basically the chakra he's gonna need to pull off his most epic Talk no Jutsu to date!!!
    I do admit, this is one occasion where the friends were actually meaningful. Also, Sasuke seems to be more and more accepting of Naruto, maybe even understanding him. Makes me wonder if we can trully expect Sasuke to fight/struggle with Naruto for Hokageship. I think Sasuke will accept Naruto as Hokage.

I am still concerned about Madara, he seems to be strangely (too strangely) out of the picture for too long. Madara should break off and Return to Stab Obito in the back just at the Moment he was being Talk-No-Jutsu'ed, so he'll die "Entrusting Everything" to Naruto...Just like everybody-else did.

The Main problem from here on is What would happen to Madara's Plans if Naruto Takes back the Bijuus (at least most of them minus Ichibi and Hachibi).

Many unanswered questions. Did Madara really just randomly find Obito? Do we find out that Obito was partially being controlled by Madara's will through the Spiral Zetsu? Why did'nt Madara or Obito use the SO6P Izanagi to undo/revert the Bijus into mere chakra? What is the Cloned body of Hashirama for? How does the Juubi relate to bringing back the dead, is it a literal God, or just a huge source of life Energy/Force?

Will Kishi deal with these topics or will he enter a rushed ending for the story? I do hope not.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, if you think about it, Madara can't really break off to interfere with Naruto, otherwise Hashirama would have his full power to stop Nagato. I'd say that right now they're both tied up.

I still wonder how they're actually going to stop Madara though, given that he's an immortal edo-tensei with unlimited chakra, the Rinnegan, and Hashirama's powers.

If naruto can becaome the new sage of 6 paths he'll likely master the black matter jutsu that can undo any technique, even an edo tensei won't come back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post

I still wonder how they're actually going to stop Madara though, given that he's an immortal edo-tensei with unlimited chakra, the Rinnegan, and Hashirama's powers.
    Are you kidding me Sasuke-Naruto Sage mode Kyuubi-Susanoo armor is is so 1337 they can probably crack right through his Susanoo.

- Also Naruto is about to obtain 7 Tailed beasts his power will be through the roof.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Are you kidding me Sasuke-Naruto Sage mode Kyuubi-Susanoo armor is is so 1337 they can probably crack right through his Susanoo.

- Also Naruto is about to obtain 7 Tailed beasts his power will be through the roof.
    Depending on how much Natural Energy is in that Su-Ra-Zord (Susanoo, Kurama, Zord), Madara might be able to simply suck it whole upon contact, since technically speaking it all just a jutsu and even senjutsu was being sucked by Fat Pain.

im glad tobi was obito

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Depending on how much Natural Energy is in that Su-Ra-Zord (Susanoo, Kurama, Zord), Madara might be able to simply suck it whole upon contact, since technically speaking it all just a jutsu and even senjutsu was being sucked by Fat Pain.
    1) Then you wonder if the Fat Pain can itself be neutralized by Jutsu Neutralization. I suspect that if Madara is aware of what's going on, he won't just let Naruto gain 7 tailed beasts, because that could be the end of Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi, then all Naruto will need after that is only a portion of the Hachibi and the Ichibi to gain the power of the Juubi itself.

Well, who knows with Madara, he probably doesn't care all that much about Infinite tukuyomi, he's probably be just as happy to have a really strong opponent to fight for all of eternity or something like that, I guess...

2) Naruto can theoretically gain the power of the Juubi, but will that amount to the Power of the SO6P, did the Sage create the power of the paths separately from the Juubi?

3) Still wondering if the DNA sword from last chapter is going to be used for anything, or if it was just a nice prop Kishi dreamt of at the last minute. There's still a chance for Obito to use it on Naruto after his up-coming Talk-No-Jutsu Conversion.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Then you wonder if the Fat Pain can itself be neutralized by Jutsu Neutralization. I suspect that if Madara is aware of what's going on, he won't just let Naruto gain 7 tailed beasts, because that could be the end of Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi, then all Naruto will need after that is only a portion of the Hachibi and the Ichibi to gain the power of the Juubi itself.

Well, who knows with Madara, he probably doesn't care all that much about Infinite tukuyomi, he's probably be just as happy to have a really strong opponent to fight for all of eternity or something like that, I guess...

2) Naruto can theoretically gain the power of the Juubi, but will that amount to the Power of the SO6P, did the Sage create the power of the paths separately from the Juubi?

3) Still wondering if the DNA sword from last chapter is going to be used for anything, or if it was just a nice prop Kishi dreamt of at the last minute. There's still a chance for Obito to use it on Naruto after his up-coming Talk-No-Jutsu Conversion.
    1. Hard to say, this sounds like "the strongest shield Vs the mightiest spear" kind of thing (although both of those abilities are rather defensive in their nature).

2. From the looks of it, Naruto will not gain the power of the Jyubi, because he doesn't posses even a droplet of power from Shukaku and 8-tails, as well as the fact that Obito is still in full possession of the Jyuubi's husk (from Kurama's words, Naruto can't absorb it without using a proper extracting and sealing method). Not to mention that Naruto might not have the capabilities to even host the Jyuubi.

3. Are you suggesting that Obito is going to use that DNA-Sword to mutate Naruto on the spot, into albino skinned, read-heired, cross-eyed, So6p alike ?

Speaking about the Sword (since I forgot to mention something last time ), it actually might work like Longinus (aka Black Barrel) from Nasuverse (mainly Notes), basically being an anti-chakra weapon that gets more powerful the more chakra/energy that the target posses, thus being a weapon specialized against high-energy-god-like-beings (in this case the Shinju or Jyubi). Perhaps, in this case, it will be used to cut down the Shinju now that it is filled with so much chakra ?

Edit: Scratch that, I forgot that the sword broke in the previous chapter , so it might be will-depended, but besides that, it doesn't seem to do much.
    Last edited by Zero; 10-23-2013 at 09:16 PM.