3 27.27%
  • okish

0 0%
  • meh

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 652 / Naruto 653 predictions

Classic chapter. Love the ending, but page 17 "Stop don't come inside me" made me damn near fall out my chair laughing!!!
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Classic chapter. Love the ending, but page 17 "Stop don't come inside me" made me damn near fall out my chair laughing!!!

I have no words for that one line. I showed that to my girl and she was no good after that.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I love that last line..! "Youre Obito Uchiha, Ill take that mask off your face!!" I really like how he did that. Now comes the moment we all knew was coming. A force even more potent than Hashirama's DNA. The legendary, Talk no Jutsu..!
    Of course. It wouldn't be Kishi if he didn't do that. But I'll give him this: He sure knows how to write a teary moment. When he wants to.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

THIS^
    I laughed so hard at that one line. The translators need to ease up on the hentai because that was the one serious on an otherwise kickass chapter. Hopefully Mangastream will have the presence of mind to translate that line as something like "stay out of my mind" trololololololololololololololololol

I love that last line..! "Youre Obito Uchiha, Ill take that mask off your face!!" I really like how he did that. Now comes the moment we all knew was coming. A force even more potent than Hashirama's DNA. The legendary, Talk no Jutsu..!

Awesome chapter

- Wow so i was wondering how Naruto would gain the other Bijuu...So he got 6 + Kyuubi now

- So the power they gave him did become key to ending this fight

- Gaara will become host to the 1 tails again

- Some clarity from last chapter is tat Obito may have been the 5th Hokage

- It would be nice to see that alternative world where Obito became Hokage

- Ending line was the cherry on top.

- Naruto becomes the host of 7 Bijuu

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

All the while I was reading this chapter, I kept thinking one question, Where is Madara, and when is he going to pop up and spoil this party?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^when naruto pulls out of obito

All this while. as I recall, Madara is Battling Edo Hashirama, Recall that the Infinite Tsukuyomi was his plan, and he still wants it. Now if the Bijuus are successfully taken from Obito, then the flower containing the Eye of the Juubi will not bloom, and Madara will not get his infinite Tsukuyomi. So if Madara is aware of what's happening, then why would he permit it to succeed.

It's either 1) He won't permit it to succeed, 2) His plan will work without the complete Juubi, could be he has other ways to fuel the infinite Tsukuyomi, or to use the Husk of the Juubi to get what he wants.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    good to see that I wasnt the only one laughing when i read the line "stop dont come inside me". I thought to myself, "damn that escalated quickly".

good chapter.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid