Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 651 Discussion / Naruto 652 Predictions

New chapter is out, sorry about the last thread I couldn't edit

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651/2

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

- This chapter made me think about something unexpected..If Obito perhaps remained true to himself he could have changed the fate of the Uchiha clan.

- That sword Nunoboko, I wonder what he meant it created the world? Interesting that it look like DNA...

- If that really is the actual sword the Sage used and not just a jutsu replicating the effect then the fact that it holds the Sages soul would partly explain why it failed against their strong feelings.

- Naruto can speak telepathically through the link in the Kyuubi chakra

I wonder if Obito is defeated or just heavily weakened.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Now this is what Im talking about. I suuure love a good surprise. It seems as though the two sharingans are still connected somehow. I just dont understand why now of all times.

I think it may be linked to strong emotion. The only two known moments in which this instance has occurred, were both in very intense moments. I also wonder why Obito would think of becoming Hokage all of a sudden, and if its linked to Narutos emotions.

I wonder...was kishi drunk writing the last couples of chapters? How come could the rikudo create the world with his sword if he was already born in the world thet pre-existed him? Plot Hole? Or Did kishi mean that Rikudo created the shinobi world somehow thanks to his sword, perhaps injecting some of his DNA in his people so that everyone would share chakra?

well now, that was pretty much the sort of chapter I was hoping for. My fave part was where Naruto's friends jumped into the kurama susano'o's tails and struck the rasengan's naruto made into Obito's sheild. The part where Naruto brought out Obito's original feelings was kinda trippy. I hope Naruto and pals can free the bijuu from the Juubi's chakra before Madara can interfere. hmmmm I think I'm gonna reread 651 now.

So, DNA-Sword ?

The One-Eyed Kage, sounds fun :p.

At first I was a bit disappointed that they simply mimicked Madara, but then the other people jumped into the Megazord, which was fun but at the same time it seemed as if Naruto could do the exact same thing with his clones...

Also, it's MORPHING TIMEEEEE !!!(since you know most of them got a cloak ), can you handle over 10 minutes of Megazord Fusions ?:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I wonder...was kishi drunk writing the last couples of chapters? How come could the rikudo create the world with his sword if he was already born in the world thet pre-existed him? Plot Hole? Or Did kishi mean that Rikudo created the shinobi world somehow thanks to his sword, perhaps injecting some of his DNA in his people so that everyone would share chakra?
    Rikudou re-wrote the DNA of the world using the sword. If this holds out as Manga fact, it would be a masterful stroke. It would explain many things including how people did not have chakra initially and they didn't die. And of course Rikudou's own descendants will have even more of his DNA.

BTW, Was Obito sliced in Half at the Waist by NaruSasKurama's blade?

Also Stand by for Madara to sneak in and Take over from Obito.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-16-2013 at 12:23 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Rikudou re-wrote the DNA of the world using the sword. If this holds out as Manga fact, it would be a masterful stroke. It would explain many things including how people did not have chakra initially and they didn't die. And of course Rikudou's own descendants will have even more of his DNA.
    Frankly speaking I feel religious vibes coming from this chapter. You know the way that Naruto communicated with other people, reminded me of the time of one speech (communicating and understanding through emotions and intentions, instead of simple words, not only between humans); how So6p changed the world with his DNA-Sword, reminded me of how God divided the language and redirected the course of evolution so that humans would lose the ability to truly communicate, along with higher/true understanding, because they challenged God's will by creating the Tower that opened path to Heaven (perhaps they tried to do something inappropriate with the fruit at one point in the Narutoverse ?), well something like that . I have to wonder if Kishi perhaps isn't trying to do the dual layered story (like Adventure Time, I must admit the writer's skill is EX in dual layered stories or at very last I can't remember a story whose dual layering was on such a high level), probably not .

Anyway, this might mean that So6p pierced a few more creatures with his sword and manipulated their genomes, since not only humans have chakra now (thought it's possible that ninja animals always had it). It's possible that he experimented first on animals, which became ninja animals and later on moved to humans ?

That sword reminds me the Longinus spear from evangelion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

That sword seemed to be the ultimate black rod substance and very much the ultimate black piece of "iron" will that madara used to create black zetsu. If that sword could somehow embody the will of the so6p then i am sure that it cut both ways if naruto's will at overlapped or already harmonized with the so6p's. I think that sword would have failed in the overall villain intentions here but either obito wanted that at the last minute or naruto just allowed it to cut the other way when the sword made contact with him.

I wonder what level of telepathy is occurring between jinchuuriki and jinchuuriki if at all but more importantly, between naruto and any consciousness of leaking bijuu!
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.