Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    that also goes for 6 Tails (Rokubi), it have been already caught.
    according to the anime, there are 3 bijuus free. so the 6 tails has been sealed already

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    according to the anime, there are 3 bijuus free. so the 6 tails has been sealed already
    I see.

Pretty good episode, sucks fillers are next week. Killer Bee is awesome and I like how he was owning them, it looked good animated. When I saw him with the sword in his mouth I thought of Zoro though.
    Signature by me.

Ahahaha !! Karin is probably the worst character I've ever seen.

Okay, in the manga, 1-7 tails were sealed at this point. In the anime because of the filler arc, only 6 are sealed, but for whatever reason the sealings are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. When they said 3 were left, I was actually excited to see the 7-tails jinchuuriki, but of course because its Naruto fillers they have to take the least interesting jinchuuriki possible, the 6-tails.

episode was great, damm it was a good to see how amazing bee is and sasuke is nothing i mean nothing without his squad. a true avenger hae...?
    i like the sword fighting scene between bee and hawk very great.

filler? where do u all know it, i saw nothing in the episode.

That Sucks they put fillers all the time, Naruto Manga is good Naruto Anime is Bad. I hope these fillers are short or we might as well check back in 2011 when they get back to the real story. This a bunch of Biggity Bullshit

This was an awesome episode and KillerBee's fighting style animated better than I imagined it would.

- Is Karin gonna get wet every time Sasuke does something and my god she crossed into the Big O when he bit her.

- After seeing it animated you got to give Suigetsu a bit of credit for rumbling with a fully transformed 8 tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    The beginning of the 3 tails arc was pretty fun. The extra Jiraiya/Naruto time was nice imo. After that it started sucking and I ended up never watching it end.
    Oh no problem let me fill you in on what you missed...

Spoiler!

Oh and your welcome even tho I may have missed an episode or two that should be pretty accurate..

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Let's hope this filler arc will at least be a bit amusing.
    Funny I had an idea for showing Ukataka jutsu style as an ability to trap people and defend himself using the bubbles maybe we will get to see it animated.

Even better we should be able to see who captures him since the anime has said only 6 of them have been captured. With only Kisame , Zetsu , Pain and Konan I always imagined it was Pain who did the deed.

In any case usually when the filler looks boring its good and when it looks amazing its boring. So this looks pretty tame at first glance so I'm guessing its gonna be petty good.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -Funny I had an idea for showing Ukataka jutsu style as an ability to trap people and defend himself using the bubbles maybe we will get to see it animated.
    Bubbles! It sounds like Kalifa's ability who has eaten Awa Awa no Mi which allows her to emit and control soap and bubbles.

Killerbee surely loop the floor with Taka
    Hope the filler is better than.. you know already.