Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Predictions

OI OI OI chapter 725 is out. No chapter next week :-(

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/725/3

Spoiler!

How does Doflamingo have such loyal subordinates if he tortures them like that? I still don't get how that works. And it seems Rebecca is a master with Observation Haki, might even be better than Luffy if she focused on it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

And so Drake makes his "appearance" in the NW. Damn, it would appear that as many people assumed, Drake now works beneath Kaidou, or possibly is undercover biding his time until he can dethrone the Yonkou himself? Either way, nice to see he's making his presence known. My guess is that Caribou next chapter will have vomited up the factory and Scotch again.

Pretty good chapter. It would appear Law has someone Doflamingo killed 13 years ago, a sort of mentor if you will. Interesting. Outside of that, the only really big revelation was that indeed, the former contestants are disposed of like the problematic toys. Hopefully Oda returns with a strong chapter in tow weeks (I'm starting to wonder if my jokingly made assumption that we'd not have 10 chapters before year's end isn't quickly becoming more of a possibility) that amps up the action.

^maybe Drake doesn't work for Kaido, maybe Scotch now works for Drake and the island is now under Drake's control, not Kaido's. Though I agree, your idea is more likely, I still think it would be cool if Drake has himself some islands.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^maybe Drake doesn't work for Kaido, maybe Scotch now works for Drake and the island is now under Drake's control, not Kaido's. Though I agree, your idea is more likely, I still think it would be cool if Drake has himself some islands.
    I thought of this as well, but I simply find it hard to believe Kaido would allow one of his favorite islands to fall under control of a rookie, let alone some of his subordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I thought of this as well, but I simply find it hard to believe Kaido would allow one of his favorite islands to fall under control of a rookie, let alone some of his subordinates.
    Yeah, that to me is the crux of why I doubt it's Drakes Island..

There's no way a Yonkou is going to let someone steel their island and have their own men turn on them in the process without there being major action taken against them.. Drake was my favorite rookie, and I can't wait to see his half T-Rex/Human form, but it's very unlikely he controls anything major.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^yeah if Doflamingo's actions are anything to go by then Kaido is not likely the type of yonko to just let the loss of a favourite island and loyal subordinates fall into the shit happens column. I have this feeling that the Kaido connection is what will bring either Caribou, Drake or both into the main storyline in the next arc or two. At this point I'm pretty certain Drake is trying to win the trust of Kaido but only to further his own agenda. How that affects what Luffy and Law are plotting ??? Only Oda knows

Although i also don't believe Kaido to be the type to let things slide, It's possible the constant attacks from Kid and the rest of the supernovas has prevented him from acting against Drake.