Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 553: Frozen Cross - Discussion / 554 Predictions

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Still not clear how the bankai got back to its owner.... i know the pills seemed to poison and weakened the SR's who stole the bankai..... as hollows infections are deadly to quincies..... but why did it transfer back? urahara never explained this... he only said that the captains may regain their bankai because of the pill...... maybe in later chapter this has to be cleared out..... but anyway...... i like hitsugaya's complete bankai its obviously stronger than before....

Only i don;t think cang du is done.... simply because of vollstandig..... i expect them to unleashed it in later chapter... the captains are still heavily injured... as hitsugaya covered his wounds given by buzz b with ice and soifon can barely stand... once the SR release volstandig.... it would counter the captains advantage.......

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Still not clear how the bankai got back to its owner.... i know the pills seemed to poison and weakened the SR's who stole the bankai..... as hollows infections are deadly to quincies..... but why did it transfer back? urahara never explained this... he only said that the captains may regain their bankai because of the pill...... maybe in later chapter this has to be cleared out..... but anyway...... i like hitsugaya's complete bankai its obviously stronger than before....

Only i don;t think cang du is done.... simply because of vollstandig..... i expect them to unleashed it in later chapter... the captains are still heavily injured... as hitsugaya covered his wounds given by buzz b with ice and soifon can barely stand... once the SR release volstandig.... it would counter the captains advantage.......
    I think that was kinda the point of the whole debate between Hitsu and Cang Du. If bankai have souls, then they could choose to return to their owner if they were no long under control of quincies, which is what happened when they became hollowfied(poisonous). Speaking of, I like Hitsu's new hollowfied bankai.

Anyway, you know this whole concept came about because Kubo got bored and wanted to create new hollowfication bankai for all the captains. lol

So the Bankai did undergo partial Hollowification and fusion with the Shinigami and here I thought that it would be in name only . Let's hope that those pills will allow Vizards to enter a similar state to what H2Ichigo achieved (you know like Resurrection and Bankai at the same time, but separately, not like Tousen's that was fused).

So the connection degenerated because of the Hollowification and then the Soul of the Bankai chose to return to it's rightful place ? Still, why was the Shinigami, whose Bankai was stolen, still connected to the Bankai ? Wouldn't it be more reasonable if the pill was put inside the Bankai directly, then the connection with Quincy would break and then it would have returned to it's rightful owner ? I thought that the fact that Hitsugaya wasn't able to communicate with his Bankai until now, an indication that the connection between them was severed ? If yes, then why the pill did work in the first place, shouldn't it only Hollowified Toushirou, or was this situation more akin to what happened with Ishin and Masaki that their inner worlds were constantly connected by that red thread ?

So Hitsuguya froze his wounds, well I guess it is reasonable seeing as it became a bit more akin to Resurrection, which as was shown by Noitora to close up wounds upon activation.

Looks like Ichigo will likely have a higher level of fusion in his Bankai than what Toushirou showcased (he reminds me a bit of Stark with that eye-patch ice hollow mask ).

So Sui Feng's Bankai became smaller, or hasn't it yet fully hollowified and returned to her ?

Well, there seems to be some doubts towards this pill thingy as Zero stated. Anyways, I like the "bankais have no soul" debate going on between Hitsu and Cang- Du. And is that the perfected Daiguren Hyourinmaru or just Hollowfied perfected Daiguren Hyourinmaru ? in any case.... *fangasm* It looks so badass! and I not only say it as a somewhat fan of Toushiro, but really! you gotta admit while Toushiros "power" is doubtful his bankai was always one of the best looking I did get reminded of Stark with the visor thingy. we have yet to see Soi Fong.

Also its probably a translation error, but am I the only one who found BG9's (sternritter "K") dialogue? I mean he definitely is some sort of robot but asking "yeah so... basically the explosion kind of ruined my connection and well... can you talk louder plz?" XD

Too bad this awesome hollow-maru will be for just some seconds, just wait til they use vollstandig, hollowfication time runs out and theyre once back again to normal, but at least they have their bankai to somewhat level the evens.

Shinigami become stronger with Hollowfication, so I would doubt that their Bankai are now even stronger than before. Of course add that to the extra training they had and I'm sure it adds up to a nice power boost.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmm. One chapter, huh? Oh well; I guess Kubo went full-on interesting as long as he could.

Now it seems we're right back to standard Bleach fare. Soi Fon's stupid bankai (what does her Bankai spirit even look like--an inanimate tank?!). It wasn't hollowfied (Kubo inconsistency). Kubo one-shots everywhere. "Cliffhanger"s composed of seemingly one-shotted opponents who you know are gonna be just fine next chapter AND spout some taunting technobabble before one-shotting the captains right back. All we were missing is Ichigo screaming at somebody to explain something.

Current chapter was okay, it just SERIOUSLY dampens your ability to enjoy the chapter when you know it is all gonna be rendered meaningless/moot next week :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

I just realized that Omadea was literally used as a deadweight , looks like it's the only thing he is good at :p.

Looks like Mangastream version cleared a few dubious dialogs, like the one of Toushiro's and I-ritter's, where Toushirou actually says that the I-ritter can't force Hyorinmaru to attack it's rightful master - Toushirou Hitsugaya. That's why Cang started using his foots and legs to attack him after it, that is also why the ice claw suddenly went upwards, what's more it was Hyorinmaru that answered Hitsugaya's question, which in the mangreader version seemed that it was Toushirou himself (the dialogue was really strange back then ). Also, Hitsugaya was commenting that somethings was blocking his own face instead of commenting Cang Du's face as the previous translations suggested. Man, it sure seems hard to translate when such big differences can be appear between two translations.

Hitsugaya confirmed that this is a Hollwified version of his Bankai. His complete Bankai is simply his normal Bankai but without the petals that sets a time/energy limit for his power.

I think Soi Fong's Bankai was smaller and less powerful than when it was used against the Number 2 Espada. The most obvious reason would be that SoiFong is injured and weakened and has Less Reiatsu to Inject into the Bankai.

Omaeda is dead weight for sure (LOLs), but it seemed that Soifong was too weak to hold up and aim her own Bankai all by herself. To be fair to Omaeda, he may be a jerk, but he has always served Soifong well without her ever being grateful to him. I don't want to get into it now, but Soifong is disdainful toward Omaeda for the same reason she hates on Urahara.....

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lol youre right, I reacted just now that Omaeda served as a dead weight for Soi Fon XD And who knows we havent seen her directly, she might as well be hollowfied already. And yeah I LOLīd at Hitsu talking about feeling someone was covering his face, when the mangareader/mangapanda version had him say something about Cang Dus face. Also some things I noticed from Popsicle captains hollow bankai:

-Hyourinmaru himself (appears as a gigantic dragon ofc, but besides that..) his fangs! look at em, they look so... hollow-ish XD its like they were stripped from Ichigos mask.

-Hitsugayas stash(?) (chain thingy that holds his sword) is covered in ice, like a spiky crest.

-Hitsugayas zanpakutou: How did I not notice that. Its now completely frozen with stalactites and stalagmites XD