Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Now THIS is what I've been looking for that the past chapters failed to provide, very nice. Cohesion and perfectly synched Naruto/Sasuke fusion, the B Listers get some shine, Lee actually indirectly uses ninjutsu for the first time ever, Obito's What If Reality, a new divine weapon introduced and trounced in the same chapter, & our two main characters actually make some feasible progress against Obito.

All that's left is for Madara to step in and complete the story arc.
    You forgot about Kakashi, he still needs to warp out right before Madara finishes Obito and take the hit, in the eye, perhaps with a sharp Susanoo sword or the black rod, after which Obito will push out Kakashi from Madara's Meteor jutsu's path... then again the connection between Sharingans suggest something happening more similar to what happened at the time of Rin's death... seeing as Obito is a Jinchuriki like Rin was at that time, the Sharingan vision, that Obito and Madara have a big disadvantage in numbers and that there is a wicked tree growing upon a pile of corpses behind Obito, under the full moon... well will see .

Interesting enough Kakashi combining with Obito could revive the White Fang and Hero of the Sharingan at the same time , assuming that the black DNA-Swords turns white (since both of them already have a Sharingan and white-grayish hair).

It was a nice chapter indeed, also the "DNA Sword" You remember how the Sage roam the lands teaching people... I wonder if he taught only worthy people and gave them the DNA to use or create and use Chakra, because not everyone has and can use it. We don't know for sure how many years ago the Sage lived, and over the course many people bred and died, and evolved. I like how Kishi is adding a sense of religion and evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    It was a nice chapter indeed, also the "DNA Sword" You remember how the Sage roam the lands teaching people... I wonder if he taught only worthy people and gave them the DNA to use or create and use Chakra, because not everyone has and can use it. We don't know for sure how many years ago the Sage lived, and over the course many people bred and died, and evolved. I like how Kishi is adding a sense of religion and evolution.

I thought that Every one has Chakra, but not every one can Mold Chakra (like Rock Lee), and some people only had minute amounts of chakra. This is why I Postulated thatthe Sage Changed the Nature of Nature itself with that sword, and then went around teaching people how to use the Chakra that he took from the tree and gave to people and animals.

Was it the SO6P who gave humans Chakra or was it his Mother the Princess that did?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I thought that Every one has Chakra, but not every one can Mold Chakra (like Rock Lee), and some people only had minute amounts of chakra. This is why I Postulated thatthe Sage Changed the Nature of Nature itself with that sword, and then went around teaching people how to use the Chakra that he took from the tree and gave to people and animals.

Was it the SO6P who gave humans Chakra or was it his Mother the Princess that did?
    I'm not sure about the manga, but I remember that once in anime when they seemingly recovered a ninja's body, they quickly realized, upon autopsy, that it wasn't a ninja at all (but a normal human with modified appearance) since that person hadn't any chakra channels (at that time I thought that it means that they are opened upon the ninja training from a young age ?).

Also Rock Lee can mold chakra, he can use chakra to boost and use his Taijutsu, he is simply unable to use Ninjutsu (and probably Genjutsu). IIRC, it was explained because he is a first-generation ninja or something (he was the first ninja in his family line), plus the fact he hadn't any talent resulted in him being unable to even use the easies-lowest level ninjutsu ? Well it was a while, hard to remember .

Also, seeing as Samurai supposedly existed before Ninja and So6p created Ninja and Samurai can use chakra and So6p gave chakra to Ninja, since no one before had chakra... Ninja have mixed with Samurai at some point ? The other possibility is that So6p gave elemental chakra to Ninja, that is why only Ninja can perform Ninjutsu which mostly or at least partially depend on elements to some extend, while Samurai can only shape-manipulate chakra.

Well looking at the Wiki Chakra I assume everyone had Chakra, because it is said that the Sage Unraveled the Mysteries of Chakra, doesn't say he created Chakra, and within the manga it doesn't say he did, I think the Sword, might be a bluff, I think by shaping the world it meant as the world they know now, the Ninja World System. From the Tablet it looks like they were like the ancient civilization "Looking at the tech on the tablet"

hmmm that divine blade of Nunabuko is a little puzzling for me. I mean it's made of that dark matter that Obito wields and so it's super strong and regular ninjutsu won't break it, etc. However I think it's safe to assume that So6p would have used it when he was a Jinchuuriki like Obito, so with the Juubi sealed inside his body, what sorts of things would he have needed to slice and dice? Giant animals, towns, cities, rebellious armies trying to use chakra against the god like guy who shared the secrets of chakra???? Well we know the rinnegan users have power over life and death, and Nagato created the fierce creatures that he summoned so I wonder if that Nunabuko blade could modify life or perhaps was capable of terraforming.

For being such a good guy and giving the world the gift of no Juubi and Ninjutsu the So6P jutsu kind of involve a lot of darkness and erase-your-existence-no-jutsu lol

I liked the chapter though, liked how Kurama got armor and shoulder pads and a sword hehe. Im starting to wonder if Naruto will end all this with a rasengan now since it seems Susanoo is the main show in all this, a Kyuubi clad in Susanoo
    A pie in the sky?

Next Chapter, How and when will Madara show his hand? Will there be any time for Naruto/Sasuke/Minato/Kakashi to gather around Obito and hear his last words? Will the Juubi run wild, although Most of it is now a tree?

Will Madara be like Aizen, and Show up as new Juubi Jinchuuriki to Kill Obito before he can say any last words?

Also what if anything is the significance of the Hashirama clone in Obito's Hied out? Is captain Yamato completely out of the picture? Will Madara be able to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi, and a new ark starts, or is this indeed the end? Will Sasuke and Naruto create a Joint SO6P mode? Will Naruto discover new Senju powers for himself or has he peaked?

So many questions.

It would be interesting if Madara actually created another Jyuubi Eye in his other Tree (the one with Yamato and Hashirama clone). This would mean that the first one, high in the sky, would act as a diversion on which everyone would concentrate, while the other one would have been silently completing the Tsuki no Me.

From the looks of it, Madara's Black Rods that are made from Madara's Will, are actually based on So6p's DNA-Sword that is filled with So6p's Will (it might become white in Naruto's hands or something like that).

I'm not really sure if we can compare the Spear of Longinus from EVA with So6p's DNA-Sword, when the Spear is a result of the hyper-technology of the ancestral race, while the sword seems to be made by humans, namely So6p.

@Zero,

I was thinking about that sword, which contains the will and essence? of the SO6P.
    Spoiler!

What an opportunity it would be for Obito in his last dying breaths to use that sword to pass the SO6P's legacy or even his essence into Naruto. If this were to happen, then the final battle would be Naruto endowed with the SO6P's essence versus Madara who has the Older Son's Legacy, plus the Younger Son's power (stolen from Hashirama's DNA).

To me, That sword is just too tempting. I have to ask, why would Kishimoto introduce a sword that looks like a DNA strand, and then Hype that sword up (through Obito's Words), only to have the sword disappear without it doing anything in the story. Perhaps as you suggested, Naruto might take up the sword, purify it (it turns white) and then take on the essence of the SO6p.