Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Very good chapter. The blade that Obito was wielding was pretty awesome, and I would give some insight on it but others on here have already dived into it, lol.

Also, what did Sasuke mean when he said "This is similar to how Madara did it in the past."
    It's been 650 chapters over the span of years of reading 'Naruto', so I probably forgot a few things...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Also, what did Sasuke mean when he said "This is similar to how Madara did it in the past."
    It's been 650 chapters over the span of years of reading 'Naruto', so I probably forgot a few things...lmao
    He knows about it from the back-story that Hashirama told him and since Uchiha are good at "imagination" it was easy for him to do something similar (though I'm not so sure if he would manage it if he hadn't got the ckara-boost form Naruto-Kyubi).

Speaking of Hashirama's back-story, we still don't know who was that shadow that observed the Vote fight between Madara and Hashirama, up until Hashirama seemingly killed Madara.

You happen to remember what chapter we saw that shadow observing their battle? I can't remember that occuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    You happen to remember what chapter we saw that shadow observing their battle? I can't remember that occuring.
    Specifically, I'm talking about this page, where right after Madara proclaims that the darkness will eventually consume Konoha, he falls dead to the ground and Hashiram notices/feels someone's presence and looks up at the cliff, but there is no one there anymore (chapter 626):
    Spoiler!

Looking at Madara's words and how his right eye is covered, it's possible that he did something with his right eye, or that was someone else, perhaps the real Madara, since it's possible that there was a switch up at some point (seeing as the one that fought Hashirama in the valley didn't use any eye techniques at that point, perhaps to not reveal that his MS is not Madara's EMS, in that case it was meant as feigning that the Sharingan dis-activated from the low chakra levels; in this case it's worth mentioning that for example a Zetsu is unable to use eye techniques of the copied person).

Another thing a bit suspicious is how did Madara managed to recover his Uchiha Fan, when it seems very plausible that Hashirama took it after the Vote fight, unless he returned it to the Uchiha, from which one of Madara's followers returned it later on (seeing as Zetsu would have been detected within the barrier, unless Konoha's barrier is quite a new thing... hmmmmm).

I don't think Obito is going to die from that attack considering he took a Rakari in the chest and was still walking around with hole.

- Obito's body is not normal it has been modified with Zetsu matter

- Obito now has the Jyuubi power and can clearly heal his wounds such as the holes in his hands from using the black matter.

I think Obito's defeat is a psychological defeat where he gives up his goal not a physical defeat such as his inability to continue the fight. Until Obito gives up this wont end unless they physically decapitate him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The DNA blade is lame. I want Madara and Hashirama to step in and show the noobs how it's done.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I think Obito is using the sword because he knows it wouldn't hurt naruto. If the swords is made of or contains the will of the So6P then it isn't going to be an effective weapon in that sense because so much of the intentions and will of the So6P are rooted, developed, and resonating in Naruto. Given how much Obito is incompatible or in contrast to those elements I doubt he could be a very effective user or utilize the sword to it's full potential or purpose. I looks like he was at least subconsciously aware of and intending on using that sword to backfire and have it cut both ways but only really "cutting" him so to speak. I don't see how it could have happened any differently once Naruto came into contact with that sword that would naturally feel at home in his hands instead of Obito's. Obito's vision into the unlived reality kinda proves it.

Still want Kabuto to be the twist component here and swoop in for the power grab before Madara, really want the proper 'sage mode' bent villain after hundreds of chapters focusing on 'rinnegan' villainy.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Yay! Lee got to use Ninjutsu...sorta. But congrats homey, you did it when it counted.

Now, back to business. Overall, it was a good chapter, I really liked it. The DNA sword was a but of a stretch, but okay. I loved how the Konoha 11 all got their own payback hit, that was satisfying. But I have a question though: Did they just cut Obito in half? I'm a little lost on that. What 's gonna happen to the rest of the TBs if Obito really is half the man he used to be? I wonder what's gonna become of Hashirama and Madara? Their fight was getting pretty good and I wanted to know just how he was gonna steal Hashirama's Sage Mode. Oh well, can't wait for next month.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Yay! Lee got to use Ninjutsu...sorta. But congrats homey, you did it when it counted.

Now, back to business. Overall, it was a good chapter, I really liked it. The DNA sword was a but of a stretch, but okay. I loved how the Konoha 11 all got their own payback hit, that was satisfying. But I have a question though: Did they just cut Obito in half? I'm a little lost on that. What 's gonna happen to the rest of the TBs if Obito really is half the man he used to be? I wonder what's gonna become of Hashirama and Madara? Their fight was getting pretty good and I wanted to know just how he was gonna steal Hashirama's Sage Mode. Oh well, can't wait for next month.

The DNA sword: If the sword was indeed a DNA sword, and not just some weird design, then it was probably not intended as an offensive weapon by the SO6P. We have read that The Juubi attacked humans in a bid to take back chakra from humans, presumably then people did not posses chakra before someone gave it to them, However the SO6P who was born with the powers of the Juubi/fruit, would have possesed chakra as a normal part of hisd make up. It makes sense to me therefore that the primary purpose of the sword was to change the dna of humans and make chakra use a part of them in the same way that it was a part of the Sage. This to me would be the sole purpose of a DNA sword, if that was indeed what it was.

The Konoha 11: Was actually a Konoha 9, as far the ones who rassenganed Obito's sheild, and Sakura did not go with them:

Spoiler!

Did they just cut Obito in half: It certainly seemed so, however Tsunade was cut in half by Madara, and she survived it. Obito is made of Zetsu parts, he has Hashirama's power to a point, and he is the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. I am not sure that cutting him in half would not neccessarily kill him immediately.

Hashirama and Madara:
    Continue their fight for now. As for Stealing Hashirama's Sage Mode, My guess is that Madara already has it, or had it already prepared, whether Hashirama appeared as an Edo Tensei or not. Madra had his plans all lined up before he died, and he doesn't need Edo Hashirama for anything.

I too can't wait for next WEEK (not month ).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't know I kinda feel, that Obito is somewhat defeated, I think being cut in half signifies him loosing his willpower, he's become to realize some things, and Willpower was most likely the Sage's greatest feature... to defeat the Juubi "Using Naruto as an example". I think Naruto's Willpower to... never give up, is why the tailed beast think he is the one who the Sage is talking about. The DNA might be a cool design, or might be very important to the story, and the predictions we have might be TOTALLY different this Kishi's plan. The sword might do something totally different, instead of alter dna, or "Inject DNA of the Juubi" If you think about it, HOW did Obito get his hands on it, it must of came from the Juubi.