View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter (How was it)

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll

19 35.85%

5 9.43%

15 28.30%

8 15.09%

6 11.32%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I actually enjoyed the chapter. The black ink is getting annoying though. Its like Kubo just spills ink all over the page. Half the time I have no clue whats going on. Aizen definitely made this chapter epic. He has become somewhat interesting again.

Still reminds me too much of Naraku from Inuyasha. Hopefully he doesn't lose and keep coming back over the course of the manga. Having only one villain is rarely good. Hopefully his arrogance is completely and undeniably warranted. Thankfully it is so far or should I be thankful. I fear Kubo will take the other route and make Aizen so freaking powerful that every single character in the Bleach Universe will need to jump him and still lose. :(

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Bad timing for a sort of transition chapter.

I'm half-expecting Unohana to arrive, heal everyone then Aizen manipulates everyone into doing a single elimination tournament.

Aizen owns. Ichigo's new mask seemed useless.
    So now all of SS's finest are going to protect Ichigo...
    Spoiler!

.... :sadface: thats all that can describe this chapter. I kinda wanted more but I guess at least hes finally in Karakura town...
    A pie in the sky?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/388-27/17

Ichigo...lacks...hatred!!

Aizen was epic in this chapter though...seriously. Awesome.

well i think next chapter will be vary epic cuz this sets all kind of thing up and in my mind he needed a chapter like this to set other thing up for the chapters to come so i liked it i thought it was necessary and i liked how aizen played with his mind cuz every one was starting to think that ichigo was the hulk or something and that he would bring some super epic fight but the fact is it was not his power level that got him in to trouble it was his mental error's and that can only be corrected with experience witch ichigo has little of and thats what i think an under tone to the we will protect u is i think it means we will aid u with our experience in battle and with the power they have in that fact cuz ichigo is nothing to other captains in that regard and i think this totally makes sense so good chapter

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i think next chapter will be vary epic cuz this sets all kind of thing up and in my mind he needed a chapter like this to set other thing up for the chapters to come so i liked it i thought it was necessary and i liked how aizen played with his mind cuz every one was starting to think that ichigo was the hulk or something and that he would bring some super epic fight but the fact is it was not his power level that got him in to trouble it was his mental error's and that can only be corrected with experience witch ichigo has little of and thats what i think an under tone to the we will protect u is i think it means we will aid u with our experience in battle and with the power they have in that fact cuz ichigo is nothing to other captains in that regard and i think this totally makes sense so good chapter
    I think this is the longest run on sentence I've seen since I've been on Mangashare lol.

And of course, there's only two reasons why they're protecting Ichigo. 1) They can't let Ichigo see Aizen's shikai. 2) They knew for a fact that Ichigo can't take on Aizen in a head to head fight (as Aizen demonstrated). So they'll have to try and create openings for Ichigo to get a clean strike.

Here's what i got from all of that

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

what a terrible chapter...

so why all the wounded captains decide to assist ichigo? There is still genryusai who hasnt even lift a finger, and i dont think think he plans on doing it either

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    lol Archangel!!!! Love your work!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar