Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Its between Minato and Madara in my opinion.

Yet it comes down to what you mean by speed getting from point a to point B those who developed high level teleportation jutsus are the winners if you mean speed as in fighting style Madara could still be fast I am not quite sure but Killer Bee seemed faster then his brother but its hard to compare those who havent fought eachother

As far as running speed thats different then your going with the characters above.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Madara doesn't count. Warping doesn't count towards a Ninja's speed..

Thats why i said it depends on the term speed they can move from one spot to another faster also we have yet to see madara do anything but being that he was such a powerful ninja for so long he could be incredibly fast but we have yet to see the man fight
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Thats why i said it depends on the term speed they can move from one spot to another faster also we have yet to see madara do anything but being that he was such a powerful ninja for so long he could be incredibly fast but we have yet to see the man fight
    We have seen him fight. He wasn't exceptionally fast at all..

When in the silhouette against the first besides that he has never once serious fought.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

When in the silhouette against the first besides that he has never once serious fought.
    He fought Fuu & Tourine. There's no indication he wasn't doing his best.

Ok first off hes said something about not being at full power at one point but he did dispatch those 2 pretty fast, but still it comes down to the definition of speed.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Ok first off hes said something about not being at full power at one point but he did dispatch those 2 pretty fast, but still it comes down to the definition of speed.
    How fast he beat them and how fast his movements are = Two different things. And of course Madara is weaker than he originally was. But its naive to just "guess" he was super fast..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Minato outside of this warping has to have massive natural speed and coordination to pull off the shit he does..

Raikage's speed is likely a bit above Lee without the ankle weights. And I would say on par with Might Guy. Gates open their isn't anyone capable of moving as fast as Lee or Guy. The velocity of Lee's speed caused him to break the sound barrier causing a sonic boom as shown below.. That's what's caused the ground to break as he ran across the room..

Pretty sure there was no such reaction during Raikages movements. Plus raikage is using a jutsu to enhance his speed. His natural movements isn't on par with the likes of Guy, Itachi or Minato. As for natural speed that's easily Might Guy when it comes to running/kicking/punching. But complete mastery of speed and movement of the body as a whole its between Minato & Itachi..
    You must be joking, Lee doesn't even have a 5 in speed and the speed you are talking about was back in the Chuunin exam (he had a 4 back then), back then Lee was nowhere near the fastest even with the gates. Sasuke was on par with Lees speed except for when he opened the gates and Sasuke is nowhere near Raikage's speed (especially not back then). Raikage is the only person thus far who can avoid Amaterasu (a technique believed to be undodgable) with speed alone, he is so fast that the sharingan cannot follow his movements when he boosts his speed to its max. Raikage's speed is compared to a flash of light or on par with the yellow flash even without his lightening shield. The speed of sound is not that fast when considering what the sharingan is able to perceive in terms of speed, Kakashi was able to follow Lee's movements with the sharingan, yet Raikage was too fast for the sharingan to follow.

I don't see why teleportation isn't accepted. Last time I checked its a form of movement.