Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    You all need to shut up. Some of you seem to be purposefully trying to derail the thread. Now either play nice, have a reasonable debate, and try to explain your points of view or~~~~~~ I'll come in here graveyard the thread and infract the lot of you. ok? ^_^

Veteran Member
    look what you guys did, wasting a mods time to have to write a post on this thread.

/shame

:-p

but yeah, if you dont count madara and possibly that plantlike akatsuki (forgot his name) then yondaime is the fastest.. :-/

But the plantguy i could only consider faster because the yondaime needs help to do that jutsu i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyō Uchiha View Post
    Yes, with only those 3 choices. Who else would u consider based upon the series?. Those 3 shinobi are by far the fastest we have seen withing the series.
    Well let me settle the debate with facts.

Purely based on all 3 databooks which have been released so far only 2 characters have ever had a 5 in Speed. Those characters are Might Guy and Itachi Uchiha. Rock lee is measured as a 4.5 same as Sasuke & Kiba.

- Outside the Databook we could easily assume Minato and the Raikage to be 5's as well. However this is just educated speculation atm.

Hope this helps

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Minato. Simple as that. I don't need facts or anything. His Databook stats are 10, 10, 10, 10, 10... Trust me its in databook 7...

i just wanna place my opinion on the subject and say that Minato is my choice.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    The one you've pointed out; Yondaime, wtf dude ;p someone who can teleport from point A to B in a " yellow flash " then yea, thats faster then Gai or Rock lee

In general; then I would have chosen for Madara.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

i would have to say gai, then lee...to be the fastest .. and ain't Yondaime speed jutsu based?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

YONDAIME DOESNT COUNT. He isnt actually moving hes using a space time ninjutsu to disappear and reappear in a different spot. This is a contest between the Raikage, Guy, and Itachi.

I would say the Raikage wins in this area.

We already know that Raikage is way faster than Rock Lee or Gai. Rock lee only has a 4.5 in speed, so Itachi is faster than he is. Itachi was faster than Sasuke even when he was sick and Zetsu seemed to think his movements were much slower than normal. I am also guessing that Killerbee would be very fast (though he is obviously slower than Raikage), he seemed to be faster than Sasuke even before he started using his bijuu cloak, after that his speed increased, the only reason Sasuke could dodge him was because of the precognitive ability of the sharingan.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page003.html
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/03/

Raikage was said to be equal to the yellow flash (or flash of light depending on the translation, if a translator could confirm which is accurate I would appreciate it) even without his lightening shield. I would say he is without a doubt the fastest alive in terms of raw speed. Perhaps Gai with all eight gates open might be faster but even then I doubt it. Raikage is so fast that the sharingan cannot even perceive his movements at top speed, he is like a human lightening bolt. Minato might be faster but he uses time space techniques so it is hard to say how he compares in terms of raw speed. I assume he is definitely a 5 in speed as well but beyond that its hard to say.

In terms of raw speed I would say Raikage has this one.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    YONDAIME DOESNT COUNT. He isnt actually moving hes using a space time ninjutsu to disappear and reappear in a different spot. This is a contest between the Raikage, Guy, and Itachi.

I would say the Raikage wins in this area.
    Minato outside of this warping has to have massive natural speed and coordination to pull off the shit he does..

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    We already know that Raikage is way faster than Rock Lee or Gai. Rock lee only has a 4.5 in speed, so Itachi is faster than he is. Itachi was faster than Sasuke even when he was sick and Zetsu seemed to think his movements were much slower than normal. I am also guessing that Killerbee would be very fast (though he is obviously slower than Raikage), he seemed to be faster than Sasuke even before he started using his bijuu cloak, after that his speed increased, the only reason Sasuke could dodge him was because of the precognitive ability of the sharingan.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page003.html
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/03/

Raikage was said to be equal to the yellow flash (or flash of light depending on the translation, if a translator could confirm which is accurate I would appreciate it) even without his lightening shield. I would say he is without a doubt the fastest alive in terms of raw speed. Perhaps Gai with all eight gates open might be faster but even then I doubt it. Raikage is so fast that the sharingan cannot even perceive his movements at top speed, he is like a human lightening bolt. Minato might be faster but he uses time space techniques so it is hard to say how he compares in terms of raw speed. I assume he is definitely a 5 in speed as well but beyond that its hard to say.

In terms of raw speed I would say Raikage has this one.
    Raikage's speed is likely a bit above Lee without the ankle weights. And I would say on par with Might Guy. Gates open their isn't anyone capable of moving as fast as Lee or Guy. The velocity of Lee's speed caused him to break the sound barrier causing a sonic boom as shown below.. That's what's caused the ground to break as he ran across the room..

Pretty sure there was no such reaction during Raikages movements. Plus raikage is using a jutsu to enhance his speed. His natural movements isn't on par with the likes of Guy, Itachi or Minato. As for natural speed that's easily Might Guy when it comes to running/kicking/punching. But complete mastery of speed and movement of the body as a whole its between Minato & Itachi..