• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 355 discussion/ 356 predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/355

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Did anyone pick up anything meaningful from this chapter? ...I forgot everything after the hot spring, and the last page... Well just don't forget to delete your internet history.

It was a kinda filler/prelude to the next Dark Guild they face, and it might signal that Fairy Tail might be coming to a end once Zeref is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    It was a kinda filler/prelude to the next Dark Guild they face, and it might signal that Fairy Tail might be coming to a end once Zeref is gone.
    Zeref isn't the end Boss, it's Acnologia the creature that makes Zeref wet himself. Defeating Zeref will the the begging it will probably get rid of his evil magic in the world and weaken Acnologia (well according to Arcadios).

The most epic battle will be all the Dragon Slayers vs Acnologia

What if Acnologia is Zeref's father before he went Dragon Mode. O.o

...I must admit, after the previous chapter's awkward scene (I think that everyone knows about which I'm talking about) and a few pages into the hot spring part, I was about to drop this manga for good... really, I usually drop manga with borderline offensive fan service and echi, or don't read them at all (unless there isn't much of it and it actually serves the plot... yeah there are manga like that, few, very few, but there still are), but then the next part came when they, inside the story, laugh if off about how often it happens, which was a bit funny, then there was that nice part, then it came back to naked Natsu beating a naked women from behind while bathing... I'm sorry but this might have been it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Did anyone pick up anything meaningful from this chapter? ...I forgot everything after the hot spring, and the last page... Well just don't forget to delete your internet history.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Zeref isn't the end Boss, it's Acnologia the creature that makes Zeref wet himself. Defeating Zeref will the the begging it will probably get rid of his evil magic in the world and weaken Acnologia (well according to Arcadios).

The most epic battle will be all the Dragon Slayers vs Acnologia

I have never understood the relationship between Zeref and Aknologia, Could you please elaborate on why you think Zeref is afraid of Aknologia? Zeref is immortal as far as it seems to me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well Paul we don't know much about them although they lived 400 Years Ago, and Igneel tried to stop them.

@Zero Even through some Fan Service then and there, Its nice that they're able to take a break once in awhile. Most stories show the people doing stuff after stuff after stuff. The plot moved a tad bit, but it was a prelude to next weeks issue, just don't drop it after all this nonsense. "If I remember correctly" Fairy Tail Was suppose to end during the Raven Tail Arc, but due to it being popular, it started to develop more of a plot after it kept going. It should get interesting once all these breaks are done. I just like the somewhat realism with the story, it shows that they're are humans. Natsu meeting Igneel again, sounds like its coming real soon.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 10-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.