Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 724 Discussion / 725 Predictions

latest OP chapter is out and it's a cracking read!

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/724

Spoiler!

That is one strong coat to be able to block Sanji's kick, I wonder what it's made of? And Law did seem a bit more intent on screwing Doflamingo over rather than Kaido, makes more sense as well. And String, though we all already figured that its still nice to hear the name of it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Just curious about Doflamingo's attack range. It seems that he has extremely long range attack which is OP. As always Law's DF ability is pretty OP and i just don't understand how he can block Doflamingo's attack when it can slice of a building into half.

Considering that Law disbanded the alliance and he stated it was only for this operation. Could this mean he will fall under the Ace formula? Flashback time which we know where that leads to now =/

And when Luffy confronts doflamingo. I'm sure doflamingo will tell him that Law ended the alliance and why. And Luffy will be like "OI the alliance is over when I say it's over, Trafal-guy is still a friend"

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    And when Luffy confronts doflamingo. I'm sure doflamingo will tell him that Law ended the alliance and why. And Luffy will be like "OI the alliance is over when I say it's over, Trafal-guy is still a friend"

exactly what i was thinking, or something along thsoe lines

I bet trafa will get pummeled, and then luffy goes back to save him no matter what because he is ''nakama'',which probably result in luffy smashing doflamingos face

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    exactly what i was thinking, or something along thsoe lines

I bet trafa will get pummeled, and then luffy goes back to save him no matter what because he is ''nakama'',which probably result in luffy smashing doflamingos face
    I doubt there will be any face smashing considering that Doflamingo is one of the best Warlords around and having close direct connections to the World Government, I bet he's holding back. As for Law, didn't he get pummeled already? What's the point of getting pummeled again? Either you give up or you win this time around. Sure Luffy might intercept, but highly doubt considering he's too busy in the stadium and one of Blackbeard's guy is there.

How does thread interact with rubber? I hope it doesn't hurt luffy to much, maybe just squish him a little. I was really hoping Sanji would do some damage to Doflamingo but I guess he wasn't serious yet or maybe just not strong enough yet, damn I was thinking that by now they would be at least as strong as the shichibukai
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    I doubt there will be any face smashing considering that Doflamingo is one of the best Warlords around and having close direct connections to the World Government, I bet he's holding back. As for Law, didn't he get pummeled already? What's the point of getting pummeled again? Either you give up or you win this time around. Sure Luffy might intercept, but highly doubt considering he's too busy in the stadium and one of Blackbeard's guy is there.
    '
    thats why it would be so cool, it's one of those'' strawhat did some crazy badshit again'' moments, besides, if hes gonna become pirate king hes gonna have to start taking out guys like dofla, unless there will be some other timeskip where he gets another powerboost

damn, is just me or sanji need some power up? we saw him using diable jamble so often. i didn't think he grow as much as zoro and luffy did.
    zoro pre TS cut ohm's string cloud in sky piea, i wonder what Kokujo: O Tatsumaki can do to dofla's cloud.

i will miss you law, why don't you ask nami to clear the cloud first. you have better chance, or maybe Oda save that when luffy confront him.