0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 723 Discussion / 724 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/723

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Are you fuckin kiddin me my nigga Sanji vs. Donfla I'm real hyped mane. Also thought gradius looks cool.

^ most likely he will lose, but sanji can use 'brain' and escape. Remember when he tricked Croc in Alabalsta? or open the gate of justice in Enies Loby? we can trust him to save the day.

imo, sanji will gain some essential data about 'dofla's ability' and his fighting style. he used to called Sky Demon right? must be something about invisible line. plus, sanji can use sky walk, so at least he's suitable to fight him.

scenario 1. sanji lose, violet come to buy time, law using room and teleport SH somewhere save. sanji reveal dofla's fighting style to luffy so he can managed to beat him.

Before now, I had no faith in Luffy winning this tournament after Burgess was introduced. But if Zoro somehow finds his way into D block; the team of Luffy, Zoro and Bartolomeo could stand a chance and not diminish Burgess' status as an end game boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Are you fuckin kiddin me my nigga Sanji vs. Donfla I'm real hyped mane. Also thought gradius looks cool.
    It's Gladius. Never trust mangapanda for their translations.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Sanji gets run over, gets captured and becomes an asset as Doflamingo tightens the noose on the SH crew by picking up vital information. I expect Violet's ability will be key for this arc, especially as thing are happening all over and battles and characters are being juggled.

Also, Oda is toying with us. Specifically stopping Zoro from coming into contact with Doflamingo. I really think Zoro is capable of taking on a Shichibukai. Sure, Luffy always gets the main guy, but I wanna see Zoro take on someone with a "Legendary/Royal" status.

One Piece

Mangastream version is out: http://readms.com/r/one_piece/723/2086/1

Gladius looks cool like everyone stated. He was able to go super saiyan while sitting down, can't wait to see who gets to fight him.
    Didn't expect Sanji vs Dofla awesome way to end the chapter.

Doflamingo ain't stupid he knows if you underestimate the SH's that will be your downfall. I wouldn't be surprise if we see next couple of chapters Doflamingo giving out orders to Pica, Diamante and Trebol to take on the rest of the SH's.

One Piece

What's with mangashare now, can't even edit my own post. Instead forced to double post >:(

Forgot to mention Bartolemo had me laughing "These tears.......they won't stop..."

This was a great chapter had everything.

Now wondering how long can Sanji put up a fight against Doflamingo.

how awesome would it be if sanji actually pummeled doflamingo, sanji tells everyone to go ahead, and stays behind to fight, and when they come back to rescue him you see sanji full of blood lighting a smoke and dofla on the floor with his skull kicked in xD Too much to hope for? lol

^ just a bit XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off