Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 552 Dicussion / 553 Predictions

Chapter is out with an early release, here is mangapanda's version

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/552

Interesting revelation about Quincy's and Hollows, looks like it is time for the good guys to make their turn around
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Urahara to the rescue... his brilliance always matters.... he found a way to debunk the bankai stealing..... i guess this is why quincies really hate hollows and could explain why masaki almost died after being infected by hollows.... its also maybe why ichigo's bankai cannot be stolen its because he is part hollow.... and not what yamamoto theorize about it being incomplete.... and now that we know it the visoreds can release bankai because of urahara..... hehe... great job....

One thing though if their bankai's are "hollowfied" will the captains hollowfy like the visordes temporarily? lol.... imagine a KENPACHI BEING HOLLOWFIED hehe.... i guess its asking too much and he'd be really OPed if that happened... maybe this "bankai hollofy" by that pill would not put the captains into complete hollowfication otherwise they will turn into some sort of monsters like what happened to the visoreds when aizen forcefully hollowfied them in the TBTP arc....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOL you know what..... i think urahara made a miscalculation here.... like some said if kirgie could absorb ayon..... then vollstandig can counter urahara's plan..... opie was in vollstandig when he absorbed and subjugated the reishi around him including ayon..... meaning next chapter cang du will vollsatandig and THE EMPEROR HAS SEEN THIS ALREADY... he calculated about this and volstandig is the solution.... urahara is not the savior yet... it would come in different form.....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the main concern here is why kirgie opie could subjugate ayon? is it because he is in vollstandig form and it could enslave it completely purifying it making it clean etc.etc..... to which i would expect that cang du he would release next chapter to counter effect it..... and whether there is more to this than meets the eye....... also what will happen to the captains because they're bankai are slightly hollowfied? will they hollowfy like the visordes before or is it controlled since its just slight and urahara made sure of it.... these questions are what i wanna learn if future chapters

So that's why they can't take Ichigo's Bankai because he has Hollow powers which is poison to them, interestingly his the only Quincy without that weakness.

But this raises the question, how did Opie absord Ayon? ...Or did he just absorb reaitsu not the soul like the Bankai?

That explains what happened to Masaki, I bet she didn't know that Hollows would infect her. I like this, shows that Quincy have their own weaknesses beneath all that power. The probably brought this weakness on themselves as well, as Quincy tended to only marry Quincy. If the were smart they would have married a few Shinigami as well, its how Ichigo got to be immune despite his Quincey blood.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So Ginjou's Bankai also can't be stolen, like the Vizards. Now I have to wonder if the Shinigami Bankais won't be more like to the Fullbringers than the Vizards. This could tie the Fullbringers with the story more tightly.

So, normal human have antibodies and can even adapt to the Hollow Powers and use it for themselves, like the Fullbringers, but when a Quincy is infected, it eats away at their soul and flesh, by first opening a hole in their real bodies...

...could this mean that Hollows are actually the antibodies of the Earth, that are meant to cleanse the Earth Realm of the Quincy ?

So the Complete Holy Form somehow changes the properties of a Quincy's body ? Could this be the real reason why Souken denied this "evolution" ? Or the form changes everything around them completely ?

Seeing as Ishida has organs from Mayuri, is it possible that he already has some antibodies within himself ?

What about the Dog Clan, are Hollow Powers also poison to them ?

i really enjoyed this chapter. It was a lot of food for thought & gave me something positive while sitting at work lol.

I admit it: I had given up. And I never thought I would hear myself say this, but *coughs blood* Bleach was on par with One Piece this week! *vomits*

But I swear it's true. That chapter was fucking amazing, and there was absolutely ZERO "Kubo Logic" involved--this was a legitimate twist, and a genuinely unexpected way to give the Captains some hope in this battle!

Damn it, Kubo, if you wrote like this ALL the time (or hell, half!), Bleach wouldn't be where it is now...

5/5 Bankai

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Can't seem to work in edit in here for some reason :-/

Anywho, another thing I never thought I would hear myself say again: I'm off to reread the chapter!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    so does the image of omeda next to a black pill imply he may have bankai? if so that is ludicrously funny

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

WHat i fail to understand is: was daiguren hyorinmaru infected by the pill via some spiritual connection to hitsugaya's soul?